chapter 10~My confession

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

"Yahh...Solar, let's go.."Joongki pull Solar's hand to the canteen .They arrive, Joongki was still holding Solar's hand. Right that time, Moonbyul was hanging out with his second girlfriend, Ji soo. Moonbyul saw them and approach."Hey....What's up guys". He separated Solar and Joongki's hand.

"Hey...We were just about to eat together."Joongki put his hand to Solar's shoulder. "O...We  too.. are going to eat together.We should all join in and enjoy it together."Moonbyul go between Solar and Joongki to separate them."Fine....."Joongki sigh. Moonbyul put his hand to Solar's shoulder. "Moonbyul -llah...."Jisoo pull his hand and hold it tight.

Joongki replace Moonbyul's spot. They eat together. "Yahh...Solar-ssi eat this, i know this is your favourite." Joongki give her a spoon full of chocolate cake. "Why did she let him do such a thing." Moonbyul was filled with jealousy. Solar stay silent.Joongki then wipe Solar's lips that have chocolate cream while smiling.

Solar was like a doll staring at Joongki. "Wow...You two are so perfect together. Isn't them Moonbyul -llah."Jisoo learned to Moonbyul's shoulder. Moonbyul suddenly stand up, "I'm sorry i have to leave now cause....my heart.....I mean....my stomach hurt....Better go now before it's too late."Moonbyul pretend to have a stomach ache. "Oh...yeah...Jisoo you should go now. Don't wait for me okay." Moonbyul stomped his feet to the toilet.

"Wow..... That some stomach ache." Joongki smirk. Back in the toilet."Aaarrrggghhh.... I was suppose to be the one who do thatto her."Moonbyul gice a heavy sigh. "Oh..well i guess she will be happy with him."Moonbyul give a sad smile.Joongki and Solar always hang out together.They even always bumped into Moonbyul. Is it just a coincidence or is it destiny or somebody arrange this .

Solar was use to hang out with Joongki and at the same time, it was pretty awkward cause they keep bumping into Moonbyul. They hang out in school and even outside. Joongki bring Solar to the park, to the mall and even to the aquarium center. All that came out in Moonbyul's head is. "What...are they doing here.". "Arrrggghhhh...they again.". "Why did i ever think of bringing Solar here, Now it's too late. Why.....Why...."

Moonbyul was so depressed."Maybe they are just friends....Yeah...Yeah...."Moonbyul trys to keep positive.

Then one day it was all about to change. Solar was moving to a new school in England. Solar got three days left there. All of Solar's friend knew except for Moonbyul. Solar want to keep it from him. She ask Hwasa to arrange a meeting with him. Hwasa Line him. "Moonbyul, i have something to talk about.Please come o the aquarium center this 10 O'clock in the morning."

It was a rainy saturday morning. Moonbyul wears jacket to keep him warm. He arrived there, he wait for an hour. A hand tap his shoulder a few times. "Atlast, you arrive......"As he turn around, his troat was stuck. "Hi long time no speak to you hahhh..."Solar wave. "What are you doing here, go...go...i don't want to see you here..." Moonbyul pussed Solar away.

"But...i want to tell you something...im..portant."Solar begs.."G...et..lost....Your boyfriend might be angry if he sees you hanging out with me." Moonbyul looks away from Solar. "You....you better listen what I'm saying right now be....be...because you will hear it for the last time."Solar got mad and upset at the same time. Moonbyul walk away to the fish tank nearby. 

 "Ummmm......I like.....like....you since i was in form one.Yo....you were in my class and i saw you.".Solar bite her tough. "I....I stared a...t..you e..very time you past m...my class. Th...that's a..all. Solar's legs turn weak all of a sudden."I love you very much, i will miss you."Solar hug Moonbyul from the back. She hug him tightly.They stay like that for a moment. Moonbyul was so shock that he froze when Solar hug her. Solar let out her tears."Bye...." Solar run away while Moonbyul was still frozen there, wandering if he is dreaming all this time.