chapter 7~The Fight

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

It was recess, everybody goes to the canteen except for Solar and Wheein. Silent spread the class."So, how was the trip with Mr.Moonbyul? Hahh,tell me, tell me."Wheein makes a cute face."Fine, the last trip was at....."Solar pause, the door was slam open.Crystal come in.

"You, heee...You are so pathetic. How can Moonbyul likes you, if he got me on his side." Crystal was pussing Solar."Hey leave Solar out of this.She didn't do anything wrong.Your boyfriend is yhe one, who keeps disturbing Solar, you maniac."Wheein get infront of Solar, trying to protect her."Move aside you hidious looking troll." Crystal pussed Wheein.

"O...What did you just say...This is unacceptable....Get out....."Wheein puss Crystal back. They and up pussing each other."Hey, stop it you two..."Solar trys to stop them."Get of, you idiot."Crystal puss Solar away.It was a hard puss.Solar loose her balance and hit the wall.Her back was stabbed with a sharp nail.She was unconscious.

The two of them, Crystal and Wheein still didn't realise it. Moonbyul came in and saw Solar was lying down on the floor but Crystal and Wheein were still busy fighting."What had happened here. I need your explanation Crystal, until then we are nothing."Moonbyul lift Solar up and stare at Crystal with and angry face.

"Oh no... What have you done Crystal."Wheein was so shock.She followed Moonbyul behind. "What have i done..... " Crystal's voice tremble and she returned to her class in fear.

Moonbyul and Wheein bring Solar to the hospital with Moonbyul's car. Solar's back was covered with blood.Wheein try to stop the bleeding."Hang in there, Solar we are almost there."Wheein cry. They arrived at the hospital and enter the emergency hall.Moonbyul lay Solar on the bed and the nurses bring Solar to the operating room.

Moonbyul can stay still, he worries that Solar was not gonna make it. The doctor came out.They were both asking how solar is. "She ran out a lot of blood, she need more blood. who got a O type blood, please follow me."Moonbyul followed the doctor.Meanwhile, Wheein  called Solar's mom.

The doctor return to the operating room with Moonbyul's blood.Solar's mother arrive. "Is she okay...Where is she now.?" Mom was so worried. "Don't worry aunty, she will be fine. The doctor said Solar needs more blood than the surgery will go on safely."Moonbyul calm her down."Moonbyul already gave his, so it will be all fine now." Wheein join in. 

Her mother cry waiting for Solar to come out. One hour had passed by and the doctor come out."The girl is safe for now she just need some rest. You can visit Solar the next hour."."Thank God.She's safe." 

The phone than rang."Hee...hee...Hello."Mom answered. Then..."Ahhh..Moonbyul, Wheein. I need to get to work now.My boss needs me. You two take care of her.Okay.". "Yes auntie ."They both say it.

An hour had pass by."Moonbyul go ahead, i need to go buy some food for us and for Solar.Okay.." wheein go. Moonbyul get in and he saw Solar wide awake."Hey..How was it.?"Moonbyul hold Solar's hand."Moonbyul i...i'm sorry...but you better stay away from me.Your girl....."."You better shut your mouth....I don't want to hear a word from your mouth. I just save your life and you are trying to make me leave. Today you need to do exactly what i said and i will grant one wish from you.Moonbyul put his finger to Solar's lips.

"Solar from now on you are my girlfriend. Today, you need to act like one."