chapter 12~ The letter

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

"All you need to know is in here. She want me to give it to you went she is already gone awat." Joongki hand over the envelope with a sad face. "G....Gone t...o where...Hahhhh....Telll...me..." Mooonbyul was furious. "Dude just read it. It's hard to me too, you know.... especially i'm his oppa." Joongki push Mooonbyul away."What do you mean. You and Solar were never dating.? B...But i tho...thought you and her....."Mooonbyul was shocked."She is like my little sister you know. Beside....I know she is in to you since we first go out together. I saw her staring at you. Plus i tried to make things up between you two " Joongki smiled.

Joongki then leave Mooonbyul alone. Mooonbyul sat there alone. He slowly open the envelope. He held the letter.

 FIRST LETTER.

Arrggghhh...I really cannot take it anymore. I'm the quiet one in my class. I don't really have someone to share my feelings with ,cause if i share it with my friends there will be bored of me. I've shared little with Wheein but i noticed that her face shows she's bored so i decided to stop. Well, this paper is the only thing i can share my feelings with. Nobody else but i'm really happy and satisfied with this condition cause when i don't write about my feelings when i'm really excited or sad i get maybe crazy. Anyway, Moonbyul form five boy, my first love turn out to be a playboy. I'm felt like there is no hope for me.I feel really disappointed but i still like him. I can't get him out of my head. I always think about him until my examination result is not really great. This is all his fault. Everytime he passed through my class i look at him. Why do i loke him. Hmmm... He is handsome cause i saw other guys that Hwasa think he is hot and i compared it with him, i think Moonbyul is still the hottest guy in school. Second, He is smart cause he always got the highest mark in his class. Third he is kind, i always saw him helping others. He is perfect. If i have to choose between him and the Exo members, i will choose him cause i've been waiting for him for a long time. I can't waist this opportunity.

SECOND LETTER.

Argghhhh...He knows. My heart feels like it is gonna drop down and my whole body feels cold. How can i show my face to him. Oh..man...that moment keep appearing my mind. What should i do. I've to hide my face forever from him. Arrgghh...This is frustrating. Somebody help me. I really wish i hit my head or something so i don't feel anything with him. That was so embarrassing, i shouldn't have told anyone about this. What foolish of me.

THIRD LETTER 

Moonbyul as my boyfriend is a dream come true. His hug felt warm. I never hug some boys in my entire life , i mean someone who isn't part of the family. It is different. I feel really loved like someone cares about me like i don't want to stop hugging him. I wish the time stop. But it is a misfortune, Crystal his gf asked me to break up with him and i did it. My heart feels like being crushed by a hammer. It really hurt. I don't know what to say anymore. All i want to do is cry. I'm really sorry Moonbyul. i had never shouldn't  done that. Now I'm getting crazy even my hand writing is bad. Sorrrrryyy... I miss you already. Now he have three gf already.Why.... He is really a playboy indeed. If i wanted to forget him i must hate him. Arrrggghhh who am i kidding with. Atleast it felt a little better having Joongki oppa on my side. He always listen to me, He always help me and treat me like his own sister. He always say "if Moonbyul doesn't like you so be it he is a fool. He is useless thin"

FOURTH LETTER 

 I'm leaving, I decided not to tell you cause it's for the best. I hope we can still see again. Sorry for everything. You take care of yourself okay. You should study more than hanging out with your gfs. I mean you can do things you want to do, it's your life isn't it but please care about your future too. I know you don't like me but please listen for just once. Please don't make me worry of you. I don't have much to say cuz..... I don't know too. I decided to give you my other letters. Oh.... It's so embarrassing but it's okay cause I'm not there anymore. Happy birthday..... That is for later. Sorry cause I'm not there with you guys at your birthday party. I love you so much..... I wish i can hug you for the last time. Sorry i don't have anything to give to you.          Love you Moonbyul.

Moonbyul regret of something. He sat there silently. A tear drop down to his cheek.