chapter 2~What!!! Playboy....

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

Three years had past .Solar is now sixteen but still had a crush on moonbyul.

"Solar,what are you looking at?"Hwasa ask with a curious face."O nothing u know"Solar keep on wandering .

"You won't wanna be with him,if that you were thinking of."Hwasa said with a serious face.

"who me neee.....that's not my type."Solar said"I hope you do cuz he is a heartbreaker".Hwasa looking at her nails."Why is that so?"."Cuz he is a playboy".

"What the what!!!! Playboy!!!!!".Solar was so suprised that she accidentally say it loud.Everybody look Solar.she quickly closed .

"Yes,don't you know.All this years you don't have a clue about this.Mann...Do you leave in the stone age."Hwasa was making that weird face again.

The school bell ring,everybody got out quickly except for Solar.She was so disappointed and loose hope.She walk outside like a zombie thinking how she fell in love with him.

"You dumb girl how can you fall for that guy.Kennaso...."Solar hit her head again and again.

Then someone bump her and all her books that she hold fall down.It was Moonbyul but Solar didn't know it.

"Sorry i don't mean to bump you, here let me help."He quickly help Solar pick up the books."No worries i'm not going to be mad at you".Solar replied not even looking who it was.

Then,they both lifted their heads and look at each other.Their face were so close that they pause, then one of Moonbyul's friends called out.Solar walk as fast as she could.She blushed.

"Who was that girl."seho,moonbyul's friend asked."I don't know"Moonbyul replied while looking at Solar walking away.

"Calm down Solar.It was just an accident .No biggie,he is just a nobody i like.Oh who am i kidding,i'm in love with him .Aaaaahhhh........"Solar covers her face with her books.

"Oh no...That girl 's book,hmmmm...Journey to the mysterios island.She must really likes adventure.Well i must return this to her".Moonbyul smile alone while keeping the book gently in his bag.

"Aaaahhh...i can't believe this ".Solar ran to her bedroom."What is wrong with my sister,she must be crazy".Solar's sister Jihyo give a annoying laugh .