chapter 1~My love first sight

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

"Solar...Honey wake up, you are late for school"Mom shout while preparing breakfast. "What really,oh no,no no...."Solar ran to the bathroom with her blanket  still on her head.

 Bummm...

She hits the wall."wrong way"Solar find her way to the bathroom half asleep.  "Are you okay dear"Mom worried."Find Mom"Solar said while wandering around in the bathroom, still half asleep.

She finished and race down stairs."This is what you got for staying up all night just to watch Running  man"Mum nagged ."All...allright Mom.."Solar said half chocking."Eat slowly  honey."Mom said while patting Solar's back."Mom let's go ".Solar pulled  her Mom's hand."Ooh the keys, where did i put them"Mom scratched her head."Here Mom" "ooh right , sorry  honey".Mom drive  the car like a jet to school. Lucky, Solar was right in time. She waved her mom and race to her new class.

The road was slippery and she accidentally fall down."Arrgghh~ Appo~that wasn't  supposed to happen in the  first  day of school"She weeps as she massaged her in annoyance.

Right  that second, a boy quickly ran towards Solar to lend her a help like a real gentleman.He run like a hero but he also shared the same luck as Solar. "Damn that was pretty embarrassing,thank God she didn't  see me"Moonbyul  gave a little  laugh as he quickly stand up to make sure Solar didn't turn around.

Solar got up without even realizing that someone is at the back of her while wiping some of her tears. She continued her way to her new class.

"Hmm....is it here"Solar wonder alone, exploring her new school. 

"Solar there you are.......I've been waiting for you for a long time.Where  were you?"Whee In hold Solar's hand.

So sorry...I woke up late today "Solar scratches her head with a sorry face.

"Okay...Oh yeah can you believe it we are grade 7 already ,it's seems like yesterday we were playing mud fight together .Whee in having a flash back.

"It was yesterday..."Solar pats Whee in back.

"I know but it feels like a long time ago".Whee in hold her hands tight."oh you weirdor..."Solar stop.she can keep her eyes from Moonbyul.Her eyes turn big .

Moonbyul came in and talk to Hwasa with his perfect pose.

"who is that guy he is so cute,like there is something......."Solar heart goes bumm pu bumm....

Moonbyul go past them.Solar can't stop looking.

"O you, let me ask Hwasa then"winking at Solar.Then she return back."That boy is Moonbyul,he is Hwasa's cousin.He is from grade 8."

Ever seens then ,when ever Moonbyul past through Solar, she will looks at him.Hopelessly she is to shy to speak to him.One time,she was ask to give the examination paper to him,she said something nonsense.Moonbyul look at her with a weird face.