chapter 8~My Girlfriend

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

Solar sat there like a doll and blush. "Just for today Solar" Solar thought .While Moonbyul take a selfie with Solar. "Ahh... What are you doing."Solar nag. "Just a few more pictures "Moonbyul smile."Stop it..."Solar reach out for the phone but she can't.

"You look so cute, my GF."Moonbyul looking at the pictures. "G.....g....f...."Solar looks surprise."Yes...My GF... Don't you like it or should I change it to dar.....ling....."Moonbyul get close."N....no....never mind...Hey....can you sent one of the pictures to me..."Solar was talking so nervous.

"What is your number."Moonbyul said it and Solar gave it."Okay, i.....change my mind.I'm not giving you anything."Moonbyul laugh...."You, so you just want my number.What the hack...."Solar hit Moonbyul."Stop it, stop it....Let's take a new one instead." .So they took a lot of selfie."The last one Solar."Moonbyul reaching for his phone."Cisss.."Solar said."Kisss"Moonbyul said and suddenly kiss Solar's cheeks.

Solar sat there blushing while touching her right cheeks.Moonbyul laugh.Then, Wheein come running by."No running  in the hospital."The nurse nags at Wheein."Fine...Hey Solar you are awake.I'm so sorry for not noticing you were injured."Wheein hug Solar."It's okay Wheein.It was never your fault, you were just trying to help."Solar patt her back.

"O... you brought food.Solar open wide."Moonbyul gave a spoon full of rice with kimchi on top."O...what you look at that."Wheein smile.

After they ate,they go home.It was just Moonbyul and Solar in the car while Wheein already at home."Well this is my stop."Solar wave at Moonbyul.Then Moonbyul hug her."I'll call you tonight okay."Solar hug her back and run to her house. Solar thought it was the first time hugging other boy than her relative.It felt very warm and unusual.

Tomorrow comes and she walk to school with Moonbyul."It felt very unlonely,it felt like somebody really cares about you else then family and friend."Solar thought.

Crystal was waiting them near the school gate."Solar....Come, i have something to talk about."."Solar...Let us go...."Moonbyul pull Solar's hand."Don't worry ...I have something to discuss about too.You go ahead."Solar rub Moonbyul's back."Fineee....Crystal don't you dare leave a single scratch on Solar..."Moonbyul point at Crystal while walking away.

"What do you want to discuss about.?"Solar ask politely."First i'm really sorry for what happened.People do crazy stuff for their love one. SO....."Crystal looks very sorry.

"So...What..?"Solar ask."So, can you please avoid Moonbyul for me. I feel so jealous. Ju....Just st...stop what you and Moonbyul are doing...Please....Nothing will happen to you if you just listen to me.....Please...You don't want anyone to get hurt......right....." Crystal leaned closer to Solar.

Solar was so depressed."Should i break up or just ignore her..."Solar thought all day long.

At home.Solar was holding her phone.."Hi let's break up..."Solar type it and then she change it again and again.Finally, "Hi ...Let's have a picnic at the beach tomorrow.Okay be there..Don't be late..."Solar give a heavy sigh from her heart.

Solar arrive at the beach first. She prepaid the foods."Hey i'm here...."Moonbyul wave at Solar.Moonbyul was eating a chicken wings."Moonbyul....Look here."Solar take a picture of Moonbyul.After that, they chase each other and collect some seashells. It was almost dark.They got home.Moonbyul drive Solar, home.They arrive at Solar's home.

"Moonbyul about that wish you promise me...Well i want you to grant it no mater what...Okay.."Solar look seriously at Moonbyul."What is it ??"Moonbyul said in curiosity. "Let's break up...I'm bored with you...You mean no....nothing to me now..."Solar open the door of the car and run straight in. She run to her bedroom, slamming the door. She cry all alone.

"Don't cry Solar...What do you need a boy for...Hahhh...They can't make us success....We succed alone not with somebody."Solar give her self some advice and strength.Then she cry.

Moonbyul sit in his car hopelessly.He then, get home without any mood to eat.He even don't go to school the next day. Solar is getting worried and feel bad.