Success Or Murder?

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

The fans were worried, her parents were worried and members were worried. Everyone was worried about Sana’s drastic weight loss but one person was more worried than the others. One person got scolded by her own parents for letting Sana go without eating. Tzuyu was officially going to do something about her girlfriend. Her own pleas had gone unheard by Sana so she was going to bring in her own parents. As of now, Sana didn’t know that Tzuyu’s parents actually knew about her weight loss. She knows that Sana was going to kill her when she spoke about it on the V Live later in the afternoon. Tzuyu had already planned on how to discretely speak about it. She had enough of her own parents suggesting to help Sana and scold her. It wasn’t her fault her stubborn girlfriend wasn’t listening to her. Sana’s going to wish she’d listened to Tzuyu in the first place.

“You ready?” Tzuyu asked Sana as they seated themselves in order to get ready for their live.

“Yup! It’s a little noisy but hopefully they can hear us!” Said Sana.

“Let’s switch it on then. I’ll try not to look in your eyes too often.” Tzuyu said absentmindedly

“Hmm? Why?” Asked Sana with curiosity.

“Because I get lost in them.” Replied Tzuyu, blushing at her own cheesiness.

“Ya! So cheesy!” Sana commented.

“I’m turning it on now!” Tzuyu told Sana, earning a nod from the latter.

“Oh! We have one viewer! Come in, come in!” Said Sana.

Tzuyu nodded and welcomed everyone who started to join their live.

 “Ahhhh!” Sana suddenly screamed in pain as she touched the seat. Tzuyu looked at her in concern but Sana waved it off. She’ll live.

“Hi everyone!” They both greeted in different languages.

“We’re doing something secret today. The other members are still taking part in it so it’s just the two of us.” Tzuyu spoke.

“They can’t hear us well.” Sana commented as Tzuyu tried to fix their sound problems.

“The place is quite noisy.” Tzuyu commented.

“Can you hear us everyone?” Sana sang.

“What should we talk about?” Tzuyu asked no one in particular.

“Is there something you’re curious about?” Sana asked.

 “Ah! We attended our first JYP Nation concert and we had so much fun!” Said Tzuyu.

“It was fun? There were so many talented artists and seniors among us and it was so enjoyable!” Continued Sana. “But you know, at the opening, Tzuyu made a mistake.”

“Eh? Me? Really?” Tzuyu asked. “Did you all see?”

“Well I saw it because I was behind you.” Sana replied, showing the fans the moves that Tzuyu had missed.

“Ah! What was it?” Tzuyu replied, redoing the moves from Park Jin Young’s Honey.

“Should we do shy, shy, shy?” Sana asked. “Let’s start. Chingu ne manareul shy, shy, shy.

“Ah Unnie, you do it best.” Tzuyu complimented.

“Really?” Asked Sana

“Yes!” Tzuyu said confidently

“Oh, what’s that?” Sana pointed to something on the phone.

“The battery is almost dead!” Tzuyu said, laughing with Sana.

Tzuyu knew it was the right time to bring up the problem now.

“Sana Unnie – she’s lost a lot of weight.” Tzuyu commented.

“No, no.” Sana replied, shaking her head.

“My parents are even worried about her.” Tzuyu said, knowing she dug herself a grave when she looked back at Sana.

“Really?” Sana said.

Tzuyu only nodded, she knew she was screwed.

“It’s okay, I’ve really been eating well. I just had pizza too.” Sana commented.

(A/N: I’m going to skip a huge chunk of the live)

“Oh! Jihyo Chan!” Sana squealed.

Tzuyu knew Sana was doing this on purpose. It’s the start of her revenge.

“Oh hello!” Dahyun greeted as well.

“You all should do Nico Nico Ni!” Tzuyu suggested.

“Okay! Let’s start; Nico Nico Ni.” Said Jihyo, as she did the action alongside Dahyun and Sana.

“So many heart!” Dahyun commented as Jihyo hugged Sana from the back.

Damn those two! I know what you’re doing! – Tzuyu

“The members are all done!” Jihyo said.

“Let’s say goodbye!” Said Sana.

Tzuyu handed the camera to the manager before she ran off to prepare for her death. She had something prepared for Sana after the V Live anyway.

“Ya Chou Tzuyu! Where did you run away!” Tzuyu heard Sana shout.

“I’m here!” Tzuyu replied.

“Where’s here?”

“Follow my voice!”

“Why can’t you tell me where you are? You want to die so badly?”

“Just hurry up and come Unnie.”

Sana finally found her girlfriend and tried to scare her with her gaze.

“How long have your parents known about me being skinny?” Sana tried to speak coldly, inciting fear in Tzuyu already.

“A-a wh-while.” Tzuyu stuttered, backing away from Sana.

“So why did you only mention is today?” Sana questioned.

“B-because you w-wouldn’t listen to me.” Tzuyu replied.

“You decided to talk to talk about it on the V Live because I wouldn’t listen to you?” Sana raised an eyebrow.

“N-no. Mum and Dad kept asking me about y-you and scolding me but nothing I did affected you.” Tzuyu said.

“So what did speaking on the V Live do to help?” Sana asked, confused. She didn’t know Tzuyu’s parents were scolding her.

“It didn’t. Mum and Dad wanted me to mention it to the fans and they wanted to see you.” Tzuyu mumbled.

“You didn’t think it through, did you?” Sana teased.

“I did. I knew you’d probably kill me afterwards.” Tzuyu snickered.

“At least you know that much.” Sana replied.

“Now, you better listen to me this time. Sit down. I need to give you something.” Tzuyu commanded, getting her confidence back. There were times where Sana pushed her into a corner but she cut around them.

Sana looked to throw a tantrum but Tzuyu put a finger to her lips and pointed to the seat. She was so much like a puppy sometimes. Sana pouted but listened. She felt bad that her girlfriend was getting scolded by her parents because of herself. Tzuyu headed over to her bag and lifted out a container that she had packed food in. She poured out a glass of warm water and took the items to the table Sana was sitting at.

“You won’t eat by yourself so I’ll feed you.” Tzuyu stated. She wasn’t going to let Sana argue or else she’ll be cornered again.

She broke a pair of chopsticks and picked up a spring roll she had made early in the morning. She guided it to Sana’s mouth, glad that she didn’t hesitate in eating.

“Who made these?” Sana asked with full.

“I did.” Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana almost choked on the spring roll she was eating. Tzuyu handed her the water and pat her back to ease the coughing.

“When did you have time? We were out the whole day.” Sana asked.

“I knew it was going to be a long day so I woke up early to make them and pack them.” Tzuyu shrugged.

“Are you crazy? You don’t get rest as it is and you woke up early to make these?!” Sana scolded.

“Of course I would. It was the only way I could get you to eat properly. You’d just say you weren’t hungry and starve!” Tzuyu rebutted.

Sana knew that was true. “I’m sorry. I’ll eat better from now on.”

“Good. Hell, maybe I should’ve gone through with this plan earlier. You wouldn’t have lost so much weight!” Tzuyu said to herself.

“Thanks Chewy. I just get carried away sometimes.” Sana said truthfully.

Tzuyu moved forward and sat between Sana’s legs, cradling her face. “You are beautiful just the way you are. You don’t need to lose weight and you don’t need to change. Don’t ever think that you need to. You’re the one who told me not to listen to others so I’m telling you to listen to me. Stay the way you are because that’s the person I fell in love with. That’s the person we all know and care about. You’re amazing – just the way you are.”

Tzuyu wiped away the tears that were forming in Sana’s eyes and embraced her in a tight hug.

Sana scrunched up her nose, “Did you just quote Bruno Mars?”

“Stop ruining the moment.” Tzuyu teased.


A/N: Sorry for updating this series in such a long time!

Just a little something from the V Live today! (I died from the overload of SaTzu tbh)

I don't know if Sana's going through personal issues about her weight (I hope she's not) but I wanted to add in conscious Sana and comforting Tzuyu.

I just realised this can tie in with the previous chapter :')

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter! xD