Something New

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

Sana just came home from an exhausting day at work. She was surprised her girlfriend hadn't messaged her at all throughout the day asking about her so the first thing she wanted to do was check on her.

She took off her shoes and greeted her girlfriend in their shared apartment.

"Love? Where are you?" She asked out loud.

She didn't hear a response which confused her. When she got home Tzuyu always came running to hug her and greet her.

"Tzuyu?" Sana asked again.

She dropped her bag on the dinner table before she went to look for Tzuyu, opening the spare bedroom door first.

Much to her disappointment, Tzuyu wasn't present. She headed outside to the pargola but yet again she was disappointed with her lack of presence. Sana scolded herself for not checking their own bedroom. Why did she check the spare bedroom and not their actual bedroom?

She opened the door slightly to see Tzuyu cocooned in the bed. She smiled at the sight and crept quietly towards her sleeping girlfriend.

But Sana was surprised witht the sight before her instead,

Tzuyu was sweating and shivering like no tomorrow.

"Tzuyu?!" Sana rushed beside her worriedly.

She felt her forehead, retracting her hand immediately due to the hot temperature. She ran to their kitchen, taking out ice and creating an ice bath. She picked up a thermometer from their medicine cabinet and brought all the items to their room.

"Love, open your mouth a little bit please? I know your throat hurts but this will be quick." Sana suggested. "Holy , 39 degrees!"

Sana immediately soaked a towel in the water and placed it on Tzuyu's head, earning a whimper from the younger one. It really broke her heart seeing Tzuyu get sick since she rarely was in the first place.

After a few hours of using the ice bath, Tzuyu's temperature finally reached it's normal state. Sana decided to cook dinner for the two of them. While Tzuyu often ended up making dinner for them on a normal day, she had to cook tonight. She wasn't terrible at cooking herself; she just rarely cooked. How hard could it possibly be? She could always call Jeongyeon if she needed a hand.

After burning the food she was cooking three times, Sana finally decided to give Jeongyeon a call.

"What can I do to help?" Jeongyeon asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"Can you give me a recipe for soup? Something that I can make since Tzuyu is sick?" Sana asked.

"Something you can make? Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Just give me simple recipe! Please!" Sana whined.

"Okay, okay. I'll send it to you once we hang up. God help Tzuyu." Jeongyeon mumbled, hanging up.

Sana followed the recipe word for word, making sure she executed the steps as perfectly as she could. Hopefully it would be somewhat edible - tasting nice would be pushing it.

As soon as the soup was done, Sana went to wake Tzuyu up in the bed.

"Just sit up. I'll bring your soup." Said Sana.

"But I'm not really hungry." Tzuyu replied hoarsely.

"Just listen, okay? Please? I want you to get better soon." Sana commented.

"You can always kiss me, you know. You'll take away my sickness." Tzuyu teased.

"Did you take any tablets? I think iness is a side-effect of something you took."

"Nope! I'm just not hungry." Said Tzuyu.

"Heol! (Oh my god) You're trying to escape my cooking aren't you!" Sana screeched.

"Too loud Sana-chan." Tzuyu blocked her ears.

"I promise, you just need to eat a few bites." Sana suggested.

"Only a few bites. I don't think i'll be able to stomach it. It's not your cooking." Tzuyu pouted, staring at her fingers.

"Let me take care of you for once, yes? Something new?" Sana teased, walking out of their room to the kitchen.

She carefully placed the soup on a tray and prepared some side dishes along with it. Sana scooped up a little bit of everything, blowing onto the spoonful before feeding Tzuyu. She stared at Tzuyu for a sign of a reaction but she just chewed without emotion. How helpful. She continued feeding Tzuyu automatically and realised they had finished whatever Sana had brought.

"You actually finished it all!" Sana clapped happily.

"I should get sick more often; it's nice seeing this side of you. And not forgetting to mention that you only cook well when I'm sick too." Tzuyu commented.

"Wha... don't say that! I don't like it when you're sick!" Sana complained.

"Alright, alright. But maybe you should cook once every week. This was actually very nice." Tzuyu complimented, making Sana blush

"Maybe trying out something new isn't so bad." Said Sana.

"I think it's a great idea." Tzuyu said, squishing Sana in a hug.

"Ya! You're going to make me sick! Let go!" Sana squealed.

"Yeah, and then I'll take care of you."  Tzuyu said.

"But what about something new?" Sana asked.

"Something new doesn't mean getting rid of old habits. I'll always take care of you." Said Tzuyu, making Sana flustered yet again.

"Stop it with your cheesiness; please!" Sana whined.


A/N: This is somewhat between a drabble and a one-shot...

Hope you liked it!

Somehow I always make Tzuyu caring more often so here is some caring Sana xD