Is Your Father A Baker?

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: I'm so into writing drabbles right now...


"Hey, how come you never told us how you got together?" Dahyun asked Sana and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu immediately turned red at Dahyun's question.

Sana turned to stare at Tzuyu, "That's because it was so romantic and adorable."

"Come on! It couldn't have been that bad?" Dahyun pushed.

"Do you really want to know?" Sana asked.

"Yes! Maybe I can use it to my advantage!" Dahyun squealed.

"Do you want to tell them or should I tell them?" Sana asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu still hadn't recovered from her embarassment and just told Sana to go ahead. She wanted to hide somewhere right now.

"So basically, the first time we met, we were extremely awkward around each other. We met at a party hosted by Jeongyeon. We didn't speak much. After that, we kept bumping into each other but we never spoke. I was waiting for Tzuyu to speak and she was waiting for me. If anyone was around us, they'd probably run away. It was like this, back and forth until Tzuyu finally had the courage to speak. Do you know what the first thing was that slipped out of ? It was a bloody pick up line. It would've been fine if it was something cute and cheesy... but no! God forbid Chou Tzuyu say something cheesy. She said, word for word: Is your father a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns. It's etched into my brain and has scarred me for life!" Sana snickered.

"Excuse me, at least I had the courage to talk to you! I had so many pick up lines in my head that the worst one slipped out!" Tzuyu replied.

"Woah Tzuyu, great introduction!" Dahyun laughed, clapping her hands like a seal

"It's not fair! Why am I suffering so much." Tzuyu sulked.

"But, even though her pick up line was extremely weird and bad, it made me laugh. Our first date was extremely awkward but then we realised we had a lot more in common." Sana salvaged, seeing Tzuyu smile slightly from the corner of her eye.

"Wah ~ maybe I can use a erted one like that on Momo Unnie." Dahyun said absentmindedly.

"NO!" Sana and Tzuyu shouted at once.

"Say something cheesy! Do not say anything like what I did. Even though it earned me a lovely girlfriend. Go safe and choose cheesy. It'll save you the awkwardness." Tzuyu mumbled.

"I still love you, with your erted thoughts." Sana teased, hugging Tzuyu.

"Ya! Drop it please!" Tzuyu whined.


A/N: I don't know... I feel like it sounded better in my head :')

Hope you like the short drabble xD