A Good Insane

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: Nothing mature but slightly heated; I warned you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


“I’m telling you, I can’t work with this! There’s nothing there! Where is the chemistry? It looks like you’re being forced into this!” The photographer groaned in frustration.

“Look, Jeongyeon–”

“Mina! I really can’t do anything with this. You understand me! Who thought that pairing the two would be good!” Jeongyeon whined to her secretary.

“I know Jeong. I’ll try to fix it. They’re the top two models in the industry so boss went ahead and paired them together.” Mina explained, cupping Jeongyeon’s cheeks to calm her down.

“How can I work like this when I can’t take a proper photo of the two?” Jeongyeon sulked, leaning her forehead against Mina’s shoulder.

“I’ll be back in a moment, okay?” Mina whispered, squeezing Jeongyeon’s hand in reassurance as she headed towards the two models. She hated this part of her job; where she had to tell someone they weren’t good enough or weren’t performing up to tee.

“Sana, Tzuyu – we have a problem.” Mina started. It was as if the two of them knew about what was to come, nervously playing with their fingers. “I understand that the two of you are the top of the selection when it comes to modelling but the two of you have zero chemistry. Why is there such an awkward atmosphere around the two of you?!” She demanded.

“Look–” “I–” They both spoke at the same time, avoiding eye contact.

“You go first.” Tzuyu suggested, inching away from Sana.

“I’m sorry Mina. There’s a lot of things on my mind. Just a five minute break – that’s all I ask.” Sana pleaded.

“Alright. Fine. Go ahead. I’ll talk to Tzuyu.” Mina nodded, moving her gaze to Tzuyu. “Explain.”

“You already know. What more do I have to explain.” Tzuyu mumbled.

“Tzuyu, she’s not going to eat you alive. She’s just another model.” Mina rationalised, trying to get through to Tzuyu.

“But Mina–”

“Use it to your advantage. Express your feelings through your actions. I know it’s your first time working together and I know how much you adore her. Show it. Otherwise you’ll have to deal with a cranky Jeong later.” Mina pepped up, patting Tzuyu’s shoulder.

Tzuyu groaned, taking in the fact that she had five minutes to get herself ready for their session. She knew Sana could tell how nervous she was and she decided to give her some room. That’s where things went wrong and the two of them became too awkward. Rare eye contact, flinching at the slightest of touches and lack of any emotion present – a disaster.

You can do this Tzuyu, showcase your true feelings. Don’t care about anything else. You want this to succeed and you need to stop being so weak.

Tzuyu closed her eyes for a few moments, breathing in deeply and relaxing. She pulled off her checkered red and black shirt, tying it around her waist. It left her in a white t-shirt. There was one thing she needed to do and that was change her outfit to somewhat her own style. It was too formal and too uncomfortable. Picking up a snapback off the dressing table, she placed it on backwards. Switching out her leather boots, she pulled out her black converse chucks.

She’d only go a certain length in changing her outfit to suit her own style, knowing very well she could get into trouble for too many differences. Tzuyu felt a lot better as she walked up to the area for the photoshoot, biting back a smile as she realised that Sana had changed as well, donning a leather jacket now. Well, they weren’t all that different. The two of them blushed slightly as they approached each other, leaving Jeongyeon staring at them with hanging open.

“What did you do?” Jeongyeon asked Mina.

“They just needed a little push.” Mina giggled, leaning her head on Jeongyeon’s shoulder as they got ready. Their outfit changes helped with their chemistry a lot.

“I’m sorry about earlier.” Tzuyu mumbled, placing her hands on Sana’s waist. She turned around to face Tzuyu, shock present on her face.

“It’s not all your fault.” Sana shook her head, looking away from Tzuyu and gripping onto her shirt as she looked down.

“Well done! Keep it up!” Jeongyeon cheered from behind the camera.

The two of them chuckled, realising that their photos were coming out from natural actions rather than pretending to act. Tzuyu took a step forward, invading Sana’s senses as she placed near her ear. She was freaking out with the proximity between them. It wasn’t helping that she could feel Tzuyu breathing against her ear; she was always sensitive. Consequently, she gripped onto Tzuyu’s shirt harder, slipping a finger into Tzuyu’s belt loops.

Unaware to Sana, Tzuyu was blushing like a red tomato – trying to regulate her breathing as she felt Sana pull her closer. It was a good thing these photos are coming out in black in white rather than colour.

“Tzuyu, move to Sana’s side. Both of you face my side. Put your right arm around Sana. Good. Sana, just hold onto Tzuyu’s wrist lightly.” Jeongyeon called out.

Listening to Jeongyeon, the two of them assumed their positions. Tzuyu had wrapped her left arm around Sana’s waist, making her gasp. She bit her lip, supressing a smile at the reaction.

“Actually, Sana, face Tzuyu. This is a little difficult so if you’re uncomfortable with the proximity, let me know. Tzuyu, place your arms around Sana’s waist and your face against her neck. Take off your hat – if you want, you can place it on Sana. I need you to look at me Sana.” Jeongyeon guided.

“Are you okay with this?” Tzuyu asked, her voice keeping Sana on edge. Unconsciously, her hand had found themselves buried in Tzuyu’s hair and pulling her forward. She made Tzuyu’s lips brush against and she gulped heavily. This was bad for her heart; so, so bad.

“Alright, great work. We’re on our last photo. You guys are doing extremely well. I know I said the previous shot was difficult but this was is on step higher. Are you two willing to try?” Jeongyeon asked before she explained.

The two of them contemplated, staring at each other for a few moments before they complied and agreed. Tzuyu was feeling ever so confident right now; she was glad she talked to Mina before this shoot started again.

“Sana, look my way and close your eyes; grip on to Tzuyu’s waist tightly. Tzuyu, you need one hand in Sana’s hair, the other cupping her jaw. Have your gaze on Sana’s lips; if you can, have your lips on her jaw.” Jeongyeon demanded, having full faith in the possibility of the outcome of this picture. She needed to push these two to their most.

“Sana – I don’t think I can hold on much longer.” Tzuyu mumbled.

“No one’s telling you to.” Sana replied breathlessly, pulling Tzuyu closer. Tzuyu pressed her lips against Sana’s jaw, resulting in a gasp escaping Sana’s lips. Using the hand that was cupping Sana’s jaw, she brought her gaze back on her.

“One last chance.” Tzuyu muttered, glancing down at Sana’s lips. Bringing her hand to fist Tzuyu’s shirt closer to her chest, Sana pulled Tzuyu closer.

“I’m running out of patience.” Sana seethed, lips ghosting over Tzuyu’s. Tzuyu smirked, slanting her lips over Sana’s in the following seconds.

Jeongyeon was about to pack up her camera when she’d spotted them, fumbling against it to hold it up straight again. Who cared if this was going to be most likely a controversial photoshoot? Hell, if anyone ever saw these, their minds will be blown. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen such chemistry between two partners. It was a huge turn around from where they’d started. She spent a few minutes taking pictures when she realised it felt like she was invading their moment and she left the room with the others, forcefully dragging Mina out with her.

Tzuyu’s hands were in Sana’s hair and their lips were still locked. The photoshoot ended up being so much more heated than they expected. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu’s neck, moving her head for better access. Breaking apart a few minutes later, the two of them stared at each other, laughing and shaking their head.

“This is insane.” Tzuyu mumbled.

“A good insane.” Sana whispered, leaning in to capture Tzuyu’s lips again.


A/N: Now you all said you wanted me to update this~
I'm sorry about not doing so!
My ideas are getting worse by the day (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Anywho, I apologise for the delay and any typos!