Trust

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

"Sana, are you angry at me?"

"Sana?"

"Unnie?"

"Are you sleeping?"

"Seems like you're sleeping."

Tzuyu pouted, not knowing why her girlfriend was avoiding her since their interview.

She hadn't said anything wrong so she didn't know what to do.

There was a reason she didn't talk as much today and that was because she didn't want to blurt something out by accident.

Like the last time it almost slipped out when she mentioned that herself and Sana were a couple because of their black hair.

She walked into her room sulking and confusing the other two girls of the maknae line.

They decided to leave her alone and Tzuyu was grateful. She could use the time to think instead.

Over the two hours, they'd had a few interactions. She wasn't really clingy with anyone else like Sana was with Dahyun.

Unless you count the few times Nayeon had about swapping parts for their songs.

Honestly, she should be the upset one but she wasn't

She got to hug her girlfriend in front of her fans and hold her hand too.

Nothing could beat that.

She still couldn't figure out what it was that would make Sana mad.

Tzuyu whined, ruffling her hair and turning over to scream in her pillow.

Maybe going out for a little while was the best idea.

 

Sana had heard her girlfriend come in to her room and ask for her but she chose to ignore her.

Why was she being so childish you ask?

Honestly, it was because she felt guilty.

She was clingy with Dahyun yet it seemed that her girlfriend was quite understanding.

Her response was a simple I trust you

She knew that certain things ticked Tzuyu off more than others.

She knew when skin contact with other members was too much for her.

Yet why was Tzuyu chatting with Nayeon or Mina driving her crazy?

She felt stupid and angry at herself for feeling this way.

Hell, they were together more than usual in the interview

Why was she feeling like this?

Was it jealousy?

Tzuyu had shown countless times that she loved her and she continued to cherish her with all the love she could muster.

Shouldn't she, herself, do the same?

She gave up on her stupid thoughts and went to search for her girlfriend.

Sana knocked on the maknae line door, opening it slowly.

The let out a frustrated breath when she realised it was empty.

Where was Tzuyu?

"If you're wandering where she went, no one knows. She walked out frustrated like 5 minutes ago."

If Tzuyu hadn't told anyone where she went, it must be their place.

She pulled on an overcoat and shuffled out of the house quickly, hoping to catch up to her girlfriend.

 

Tzuyu was walking slowly towards her destination.

Her mind was still on Sana and what she'd done wrong.

She knew Sana was a little more insecure about their relationship but she always tried to make sure it wasn't the case.

Tzuyu was so lost in thought that she hadn't realised the person of her thoughts had caught up to her.

"You should really be careful about your surroundings"

Tzuyu stopped in her tracks, turning around to see Sana right behind her, panting.

"Did you run here? Are you crazy? What if something happened?"

Tzuyu checked Sana for injuries before she was engulfed in a hug.

"I'm fine Tzuyu. I promise. This isn't about me,"

"Sana, I'm really sorry–"

"What the hell are you sorry for?"

"Aren't you angry at me?"

"No, I could never be angry at you"

"B–but I thought you were ignoring me!"

"I was angry at myself."

"Huh, why?"

"Because I felt stupid and silly."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry Tzuyu. I promise I'll think less about other things than us."

'Sana–"

"Let me finish. Tzuyu, you're an amazing person. You know where to put your trust, you know when something is right or wrong. I'm a fool for not treating you better. I'm sorry. I should trust you like you trust me."

"It'll come with time Sana and I'll wait. Because you're worth the wait. Don't rush yourself because of me. I'll feel guilty and probably be murdered by your parents if something happened."

"I don't deserve you."

"Me too. I don't deserve you."

Before Sana could argue, Tzuyu landed her lips on hers, successfully stopping further arguments from her girlfriend.

"I will always trust you Sana and I know you do too. Even if you don't say it."


A/N: what rubbish did i just write....

anyway, i died from the SaTzu moments from the V Live + Cheerful Twice Interview..

i died