Kisses

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

The one where Sana just wanted to give Tzuyu some kisses.

Kiss One

The members had all left the dorm, leaving only two members behind. Tzuyu and Sana lounged on the living room sofa, watching television to kill their boredom. Of course, they could go out but neither of them felt up to leaving the dorm and changing their comfortable outfits.

However, unaware to Tzuyu, Sana was blushing red because of the messages being bombarded on her phone by her fellow Japanese friends. A few weeks ago, Sana had joked about a plan of confessing to Tzuyu but she had no idea her friends were actually going to push her to go through with it. It was completely silly and it was doomed to fail. There’s no way that Tzuyu would ever be interested in Sana.

“Sana, are you okay?” Tzuyu asked, turning her gaze away from the television to see Sana’s red face.

“Yes, of course. I’m just feeling a little warm.” Sana giggled, patting Tzuyu’s head.

Wait, when had Tzuyu moved up to sit next to her? Sana’s eyes almost popped out of her head as she realised their proximity. She moved away from Tzuyu inch by inch, but guffawed as Tzuyu only shuffled closer. Was she cursed to have bad luck today, or what?

Sana settled down, not wanting to draw any more attention to herself as she sat beside Tzuyu. Her brain would short circuit soon with how much thinking she was doing. All she wanted to do was grab a bag of chocolates but what if she came back and Tzuyu moved away? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

She jumped up, basically bolting to the kitchen and grabbing her stash of chocolate before running back, Tzuyu watching her with an amused grin.

“What?” Sana pouted as she noticed her gaze.

“Nothing.” Tzuyu grinned cheekily before facing the television again. “Do you have anything sweet there that I can eat?”

Sana pondered for a moment, unsure if she should respond the way she wanted to. She knew it could go two ways, most likely bad – but it would be worth a shot and it would get Mina and Momo off her back.

“Do you want a kiss?” Sana asked directly.

Tzuyu whipped her head to Sana so fast, that the latter almost panicked at her reaction. “What?!”

“Do you want a kiss?” Sana repeated carefully, pulling out her hand.

The taller girl let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding at the sight of the silver foiled treat sitting in Sana’s palm. Her blushing cheeks had slowly faded, as if she hadn’t just gotten flustered at words that escaped Sana’s lips.

“Thank you.” Tzuyu mumbled, grabbing it off Sana’s palm as she silently laughed at the misery Tzuyu was going through.

Kiss Two

Now that her plan was in motion, Sana couldn’t exactly stop at the first kiss. Well, first Hershey’s kiss. It was still technically an indirect kiss in Sana’s mind, don’t judge her – thank you. Her fellow Japanese friends were delighted to know that Sana had finally made a move on the youngest, cheering her on for her next move.

Right.

About that.

She didn’t know how she could throw in another kiss as casually as the first.

Her mind was coming up with blanks as she thought of anything that could possibly fluster Tzuyu with the treat as it had done initially. Sana was actually unable to think of a method of attack and it was quite infuriating, might she confess.

At the moment, she had her face in her pillow, screaming out her frustrations as the rest of the members sat at their dinner table. Tomorrow was their first live performance so all of them were set to rest earlier for the night. Unluckily, Sana was not prepared – her mind was filled with a tall, savage goddess.

“Come out to eat – and get Tzuyu with you.” Mina knocked on her door to get her out of the room.

Why was Sana the one who had to get Tzuyu out of her room? “Why me?”

“She said she wasn’t feeling good earlier.” Mina explained, being enough to get Sana out of her bed.

The Japanese girl slipped a few kisses in her pocket, almost storming her way into the youngest line’s room upon hearing Mina’s words. Why was Tzuyu feeling that way? Sana would not have it! She would cheer Tzuyu up.

Seven members snickered on the dining table as they heard the door slam shut to the furthest room – Tzuyu’s room.

As soon as Sana caught a sight of the jumbled mess on the single bed, she knew there was something really wrong. Tzuyu always kept her posture, no matter where she was. Frowning, Sana quietly climbed onto the bed, landing in front of the youngest.

“Tzu?” Sana gently called out, pulling the blanket down.

The youngest refused to let go of the blanket, hiding herself underneath.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you not going to tell me? Do I have to tickle you to get you to but this barrier down?” Sana threatened.

It worked, and Tzuyu huffed, loosening her grip on the blanket and letting Sana see her. Sana’s heart broke upon seeing Tzuyu’s fragile state. Her face was filled with worry and insecurities, all she could do was lean forward to give her a hug.

“It’s about tomorrow, isn’t it?” Sana whispered, earning a nod from Tzuyu.

She sighed, hugging the taller girl tightly. Sana understood that every comeback came with insecurities and more pressure. The greater their fanbase, the greater the attention and the greater the need to please them. But, she really hoped that Tzuyu wouldn’t be deeply affected by the doubtful thoughts that could plague your mind.

“I think I know how to make you feel better.” Sana suddenly gasped, piquing Tzuyu’s interest.

“Hmm?” Tzuyu looked up at Sana with her puppy eyes.

“I think a kiss would help.” Sana suggested, wiggling her eyebrows.

Mission success.

Sana had turned Tzuyu red, making her hide under the blankets of her bed. She chuckled, unwrapping the treat from its wrapper before pulling Tzuyu’s security away and nudging her lips open with it.

Tzuyu hummed in satisfaction as the chocolate flavour exploded in , melting as soon as it touched her tongue. Sana was right – it definitely had helped. She pulled out her hand for another one and Sana simply raised an eyebrow at her.

“Can I have another kiss?” Tzuyu rolled her eyes, knowing it was what Sana wanted.

“Of course.” Sana grinned, feeding Tzuyu the treat again.

Kiss Three

With two successful attempts with the kisses, Sana figured that a third time would be completely out of question. It was already a huge struggle giving her the second, providing a third Hershey’s kiss to Tzuyu would be impossible.

DTNA promotions were coming to an end, and that also meant no more dancing with Tzuyu, much to Sana’s displeasure. She wanted to use that chance for one of the kisses but they weren’t going to perform it again anytime soon.

Or so she thought.

Tzuyu knocked on Sana’s door late after one of their last promotions. The other members had gone out on individual schedules, Nayeon and Momo the only ones remaining in Jeongyeon’s room. She froze upon seeing Sana as soon as she opened the door, brain not processing the fact that the torturous girl in front of her was wearing just a large baggy shirt and her black rimmed glasses.

“Tzu?” Sana called for Tzuyu’s attention, snapping her fingers in front of her face. “Is there something you wanted? Or did you just want to stare?”

The tall girl flushed a furious shade of pink from embarrassment, Sana ruffling her hair teasingly.

“I was going to the practice room to do one last run of the song. Did you want to come along?” Tzuyu mumbled.

“Me? What about the other two?” Sana questioned.

“Oh. I’ll go ask them now–”

“I was just kidding Tzuyu. Let’s go.” Sana giggled, basically running out of the room.

“I don’t know what you’re so eager for, but don’t forget to wear pants.” Tzuyu reminded, seeing Sana just pull on a hoodie.

Sana refused to turn around, for she was blushing like a red tomato at Tzuyu’s comment. Fumbling for a pair of sweatpants, she stumbled out of the room, shouting about their departure and following Tzuyu to their practice room.

Both of them walked in silence, small talk starting from Sana occasionally. She could only think about why Tzuyu wanted to practice – especially when promotions were over. Was she perhaps still doubting her own skills?

The pair immediately warmed up as they entered the room, choosing to dance to one of 2PM’s songs before working on their own. Both watched each other from the mirror, following each other’s moves in synchronisation – not missing a single beat. After all, they had performed A.D.T.O.Y together before. It almost felt like muscle memory at this stage.

But, through Sana’s eyes, she could tell that Tzuyu was pushing herself more than she was herself. It was like she was releasing her frustration through her dance, frown constantly stuck on her face like glue.

“Tzuyu, stop.” Sana demanded, pulling the girl to a halt.

The younger didn’t respond, eyes fuelled with a fire she’d never seen before. In a quick instant, Sana was pressed against the wall of the room, feeling overwhelmed with Tzuyu’s close proximity. Tzuyu was invading all of her senses, putting them on high alert. She could feel Tzuyu’s breath against Sana’s face, the exhilarating touch on her waist and the rapidly beating of her heart through her chest.

“I need a kiss.” Tzuyu demanded, almost glowering at Sana.

“I-I don’t have any with me.” Sana stammered.

“Well, that’s too bad – it’s a bad addiction.” Tzuyu murmured.

“Huh? Uhh, there might be–”

Tzuyu placed her lips upon Sana’s, silencing the following words that were leaving her lips. She caught the elder off guard, feeling her freeze upon the contact. However, Sana was quick to reciprocate, chasing after the lips she’d been after for a long time. She turned them around, pushing Tzuyu against the wall as she gripped her shirt tightly.

She was forever glad for the existence of the Hershey’s kiss.

Because now she had Tzuyu in her arms.


A/N: Happy SaTzu Day :)
P.S: I live for cheese