I Dare You...

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: this is for cloud1k ~
Hope you like the request ^^
Just a warning, it's more of the whole group rather than just SaTzu ~


“Everyone, gather in the lounge room!” Jihyo shouted to the members in the dorm.

The members sighed, trudging towards the room, slightly tired from their ongoing promotions. Whatever it was, they were still glad they had time at the dorm where they could laze around and relax for even a few minutes.

Jihyo chuckled as she saw the state of all the members in the room. Maybe this plan of hers would work out well. She pulled out a plastic bottle from behind her, placing it in front of them all. Being the leader meant knowing the secrets of the group and today, she was going to make everyone spill.

“Time for truth and dare!” Jihyo squealed.

The members all seemed to widen their eyes at the suggestion, tiredness disappearing from their body.

“To make it more fun, everyone who chooses a dare and doesn’t go through with it will be punished. You can’t choose truth often either. If one person chooses truth, the next has to choose dare.” Jihyo advised proudly.

A series of groans were heard from the others but they all agreed anyway. It’s been a very long time since they’d last played truth or dare so the rules were fine with them. They all huddled in a circle, Tzuyu sitting opposite Sana. Dahyun seated herself opposite Mina, Chaeyoung opposite Momo and Nayeon and Jeongyeon too. Jihyo internally praised their minds – not in the mood to have to break up a silly fight between the two of them.

“I’ll spin first.” Jihyo spoke out, earning a raised eyebrow from the rest of them.

“Shouldn’t the eldest go first?” Nayeon mocked.

“You’re right. Tzuyu, you go first.” Jeongyeon chuckled as Nayeon threw her a glare.

Tzuyu looked between the two of them, grabbing the bottle and passing it to Momo instead. She was the next oldest anyway. Momo smiled deviously as she spun the bottle, successfully landing on Jeongyeon. The latter paled immediately, aware of Momo’s potential dares.

“Truth or dare Jeong?” Momo asked, smirking.

“T-truth.” Jeongyeon stuttered.

“Name someone you’d want to date.” Momo asked, a sigh of relief from Jeongyeon.

“Uh, Nam Joo Hyuk.” Jeongyeon spoke quickly, picking up the bottle and spinning it. Funnily, it landed back on Momo and the members chuckled.

“What’s it going to be?” Jeongyeon asked calmly.

“Well, I’m not going to be a chicken. Dare.” Momo smirked.

“You’re not even allowed to choose truth anyway.” Mina scoffed.

“Yeah, but why’d Jeong ask?” Momo replied.

"Probably because you asked as well." Tzuyu answered, rolling her eyes.

“Spend the next round sitting on someone’s lap.” Jeongyeon grinned as Momo blushed red.

“Who’s it going to be?” Nayeon further fuelled.

“Jihyo should decide.” Mina added.

“What, why?!” Momo shrieked, scared of who it was going to be.

“She’s the one who made the game so she can decide the person.” Sana shrugged.

Momo eyed the other two Japanese members, giving them deathly glares before she looked up at Jihyo pleadingly. Jihyo chuckled but she didn’t let it affect her – she had a plan.

“Hmm… Chaeyoung.” Jihyo suggested, biting back a smile as Chaeyoung paled.

“W-what! I’m going to squash her!” Momo stuttered, trying to make up an excuse.

“Punishment Momo?” Sana teased.

“F-fine.” Momo pouted, crawling over to Chaeyoung who was starting to blush at the proximity. “I’m sorry Chae.” Momo whispered, sitting on her lap. Chaeyoung gulped, glaring at Jihyo but she wasn’t looking. Momo looked uncomfortable on Chaeyoung’s lap and the rapper sighed, placing her arms around Momo’s waist and pushing her down. Unknown to Chaeyoung, Momo was blushing as bright as a red light.

“Alright, next. Spin the bottle again Momo.” Jihyo asked.

It landed on Mina and Momo smirked. Maybe Mina shouldn’t have said anything before.

“Truth.”

“Who do you find y among us?” Momo asked.

“All of you.” Mina smiled, smiling as she got out of the question easily.

“Hey, that’s not fair!” Momo whined.

“You just asked who’s y not who she finds iest.” Jihyo shook her head.

Momo had forgotten she was meant to be off Chaeyoung’s lap in this round and the two seemed comfortable in their spots. Jihyo smirked, planning on pointing it out later. Mina spun the bottle and it landed on Nayeon.

“Kiss the person across you.” Mina said proudly.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon paled and Jihyo chuckled. This was a great choice of a dare.

“Y-ya! Couldn’t you choose something else?” Nayeon asked, pouting.

“Punishment?” Jihyo mocked.

Jeongyeon was blushing red by the time Nayeon had come forward to her. She cupped her jaw, brushing her fingers across Jeongyeon’s cheeks. Nayeon leaned in slowly, pressing her lips to Jeongyeon’s cheek. She was upset with where she’s placed the kiss but she couldn’t show that.

“Actually, I’m going to go to bed.” Jeongyeon murmured, Nayeon frowning in return. She looked to Jihyo who pointed her head in her direction, leaving only seven members in the room.

“Momo, you can come off Chaeyoung’s lap now. It’s already been a turn.” Tzuyu chuckled, making the two of them blush.

“Since Nayeon didn’t spin, why don’t you go Tzuyu?” Jihyo asked.

It landed on Dahyun, a smile on her face since she’d finally be able to have a go.

“What was your first kiss like?” Tzuyu asked.

Mina unconsciously blushed at the question, nervousness settling in her stomach as she awaited her answer.

“One of a kind” Dahyun answered simply, picking up the bottle and spinning it. She secretly looked up at Mina, biting back a smile as Mina smiled gleefully at Dahyun’s answer.

“Chaeyoung!”

“Carry the person to your right and walk around.” Dahyun chuckled as Chaeyoung groaned. Momo had moved and sat next to Chaeyoung after her dare before.

Chaeyoung sighed as she motioned Momo to climb on her back.

“Are you sure Chae?” Momo whispered in Chaeyoung’s ear, almost making her lose her grip.

“Mhmm. We can use it as an excuse to leave the room like Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

Chaeyoung had kicked the bottle instead of using her hand, spinning and landing on Sana. “Who are you jealous of?”

“You.” Sana answered quickly, surprising everyone in the room but Jihyo. Of course Sana would be jealous of Chaeyoung – she had the most time with Tzuyu lately.

“What? Why Unnie?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Turn is over.” Sana smirked, spinning the bottle.

Chaeyoung pouted but continued to walk around with Momo.

“Hey guys, did Momo fall asleep on my back?” Chaeyoung asked, hearing her soft breaths.

The others chuckled and nodded, shooing her away.

“Mina!” Sana squealed.

Someone save her right now. This is why having a close bond with members from the same country was a problem. She knew everything.

“Dance like no one else is here in this room but Dahyun.” Sana grinned.

“W-why me?” Dahyun stuttered.

“So technically a ?” Tzuyu pushed, making Mina and Dahyun blush.

“Yes. A .” Sana said loudly.

Mina gulped and got up, standing in front of Dahyun who couldn’t look up to face her. She started by rolling her hips, swaying to an invisible beat. Jihyo had moved over to cover Tzuyu’s eyes but she could still peek through the slits of her fingers. Sana’s mouth was hanging open at the sight and so was Jihyo. Mina was blushing, yet she continued on, Dahyun finally looking up and looking straight at her.

“M-maybe you two should continue this in your room.” Jihyo managed to spurt out.

Mina and Dahyun froze, blushing even more than before. They quietly got up and left, forgetting to spin the bottle.

Jihyo grabbed it and spun it quickly, wishing for the game to end already.

“Alright Tzuyu. Who do you love?” Jihyo asked.

“Uh… Minjoong?” Tzuyu answered.

Jihyo facepalmed, forgetting to mention to only refer to those in the room.

“Oh, it’s your turn Jihyo.” Sana chuckled. Jihyo didn’t realise that the game would come back to bite her .

“Go to sleep Unnie.” Tzuyu mumbled.

“What?” Jihyo asked, surprised.

“Go away!” Tzuyu shooed.

Jihyo grumbled but glad for her easy dare. She muttered under her breath but left the other two in the room.

“Sana Unnie? You should spin first.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“What’s the point in spinning if it’s just the two of us?” Sana pointed out.

“Alright, then I can give you a dare first.” Tzuyu smiled.

“What! Why you?” Sana pouted.

“Because you did a truth already.” Tzuyu smiled.

“So did you.” Sana pointed out.

“Eh, how about a dare for us both?” Tzuyu grinned cheekily.

“Alright, that sounds good.” Sana grinned.

Tzuyu leaned in and whispered something in Sana’s ear.

“Now?” Sana asked, looking around the room.

Tzuyu nodded, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks as Sana agreed.

Sana brought her hand around Tzuyu’s neck, pulling her forward to kiss her gently. Tzuyu smiled, resting her hands on Sana’s waist.

Tzuyu placed a kiss on Sana’s forehead once they broke apart.

“I love you baby.” Sana murmured

“I love you too Unnie, even if you’re jealous of Chaeyoung.” Tzuyu chuckled as Sana hit her arm.

I dare you to kiss me.


Bonus:

2Yeon:

“You could’ve kissed me on my lips you know.” Jeongyeon pouted.

“If I did, I wouldn’t have been able to stop.” Nayeon snickered.

Jeongyeon didn’t stop pouting and Nayeon chuckled, going over to her to give her a hug. She s her arms around Jeongyeon’s waist, resting her head on her chest.

“Actually, I’m glad we escaped the game princess.” Jeongyeon murmured against Nayeon’s hair.

“Hmm? Why?” Nayeon asked.

When Jeongyeon didn’t reply, Nayeon looked up to see a grin on her face.

“So that I can do this now.” Jeongyeon chuckled, leaning down and capturing Nayeon’s lips with her own.

 

ChaeMo:

“Psst! Unnie! You can wake up now.” Chaeyoung whispered to her girlfriend as they reached their room.

“It worked?” Momo asked, grinning.

“Yes it did.” Chaeyoung smiled, showing off her dimple and making Momo’s heart flutter.

“Why don’t we watch a movie?” Momo suggested, slipping her hand through Chaeyoung’s.

“Sure, sounds great Unnie.” Chaeyoung giggled, leaning up and kissing Momo’s cheek as went to bring her laptop from her room.

Momo was left frozen in her room, hand still on her cheek and a stupid grin etched on her face.

 

MiHyun:

“You okay Dubu?” Mina asked as she pulled Dahyun into her room.

“No…” Dahyun whispered.

“What?! Why!” Mina asked worriedly.

“What do you expect after giving me a freaking .” Dahyun murmured, blushing again.

“Aw, is my girl blushing?” Mina teased. “It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve done that.”

“I know. But it’s the first time in front of others. I’d rather keep you to myself.” Dahyun snickered as she hugged Mina, nuzzling against her neck.

“Alright. Next time I’ll just take the punishment.” Mina stuck out her tongue.

Dahyun pouted, leaning forward and pecking Mina’s lips before leaving kisses all over her face.

 

Jihyo:

“Bloody gays.” She muttered in a room away from them all.


A/N: If I'm honest, I really think this story is a mess.
Felt like I could've done better.
Not very happy with it but I didn't post in a while :(