Two Mochas & A Strawberry Delight

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: It's not very long, but it's the sequel to the previous chapter since a lot of you asked for one ^^


It’s not like it wasn’t obvious that Sana had a crush on her. But Tzuyu was more surprised with the fact that she hadn’t made it noticeable that she liked Sana as well. She’d received countless amounts of confessions and proclamations of love and she’d rejected them all because she’s had a soft spot for Sana ever since she’d laid eyes on her.

Well, it wasn’t really a soft spot when her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest each time she passed Sana in corridors or sat near her in class. A soft spot would be not the correct term for sweaty palms and jelly legs either. It’s only gotten worse with time these days and Tzuyu thinks it’s time to do something about it.

The people that she’d rejected often gave up but there were a few who refused to, continuously attempting to pamper her with presents and flowers and Tzuyu had enough of it all. So, she decided to tell them the truth – she had a crush on someone else and she was going to pursue them. A lot pretended to be heartbroken but Tzuyu knew that they didn’t really want to be with her because they liked her – it was for the popularity that she despised.

Tzuyu hated the fact that it took her so long to finally find the courage to tell everyone the true reason she rejected their proposals. The time she wasted could’ve been used to woo Sana. What if she gave up on her now? Word spread quickly about her liking someone but would that have discouraged Sana further than before?

She went on to think that Sana no longer liked her until her work experience. Tzuyu was more than happy when she noticed that Sana was coming to the coffee shop every day afterschool. Though it did seem like she was urged on to talk to her by her friends, Tzuyu couldn’t have found Sana more adorable. She had to stifle her laughter when Sana hadn’t said her order correctly the first time or the fact that Sana had been staring at her for a while as well. Tzuyu’s hopes weren’t as dead as she thought they were.

With Sana making an effort to see Tzuyu daily, Tzuyu had planned to somehow show that she did reciprocate the feelings. She was sure her friends already picked up on the fact that the free slice of cake for every visit was meant to mean something but she couldn’t say the same thing about Sana. What could she do to show that she really liked her? But she was glad for something. Tzuyu noticed that Sana was a lot more comfortable around her after all the continuous visits to the café. The two of them talked more and more and Sana had started to come to the café with her friends less. A few times, she’d wait for Tzuyu to finish so that they could work on their homework together or eat.

It was one of the days towards the end of her work experience when Tzuyu didn’t realise she was going to embarrass herself by trying to flirt with Sana that was currently still stuck in her mind. She still didn’t know why she decided to mix her name in with the word surprise. Who the hell names a drink tzuprise? God, Tzuyu almost cried when she went back had it not been for the harmonious giggle that escaped Sana’s mouth. She did enjoy the pun. So to try to get rid of the embarrassment she suffered by doing that, Tzuyu wanted to ask Sana out on a date.

What she didn’t expect was to walk towards Sana and be given an order from the café she worked at. She knew Sana was awfully embarrassed about the situation and she chuckled, realising both of them at flirting. For once, Tzuyu was glad her brain worked well and she’d successfully asked Sana out on a date after school, promising to give her the order that she had just blurted out loud in front of everyone.

Chaeyoung had come around to pat her on the back, commending her on finally asking Sana out. Now Tzuyu wished she hadn’t asked her out in front of the whole class because she was going to be teased by everyone instead. Groaning, she headed towards her next class, hoping that the day would pass quicker so that she could hang out with Sana already.

As soon as the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day, Tzuyu had bolted out of the classroom and went on to stand by the gates to wait for Sana. She hopped on each foot in nervousness, hoping that everything would work out how she would like it to. While Tzuyu will be working for the first few hours, she hoped that Sana wouldn’t become bored waiting for her to finish. Ah, why was she so nervous? She didn’t like having sweaty palms!

“Tzuyu?” Sana called out, tapping on Tzuyu’s shoulder.

“Oh, you’re here! Shall we go?” Tzuyu asked, scratching the bag of her head.

“You didn’t wait for long, did you? I got held back by the arts teacher to help in fixing up the supplies.” Sana sulked, pulling on her bag straps.

“Of course not! It’s all fine. I’m going to have to make you wait till I finish my shift so I feel guilty about that already.” Tzuyu sighed heavily.

“It’s okay! If anything, I enjoy watching you as a barista.” Sana confessed, clamping her hand over once she realised what she’d said.

Tzuyu chuckled, thanking Sana for her kind words. She wanted to confession but she also knew that karma would come back to bite her in the so she refrained from doing so.

“How come you asked me out?” Sana broke their silence and asked.

“What do you mean?” Tzuyu responded, frowning.

“Well, everyone said you had a crush on someone at school. Who is that person?” Sana muttered.

Tzuyu smiled at the fact that Sana was feeling jealous. She hadn’t really announced that the person she had a crush on was Sana yet so she had no idea.

“Why do you want to know?” Tzuyu teased.

“Because I don’t want to be lead on.” Sana admitted, walking ahead of Tzuyu.

“And what if I told you that person was you?” Tzuyu asked, making Sana stop her walk.

“That’s impossible.” Sana denied, shaking her head.

Tzuyu scoffed, running in front of Sana, facing her as she walked backwards.

“Why is it impossible that I have a crush on you?” Tzuyu wondered.

“Because why would the most popular girl in the school crush on a nobody like me?” Sana pointed out.

“But you’re not actually a nobody. No one is a nobody. I’ve always… uhm… liked you.” Tzuyu professed, blushing deeply as Sana whipped her head up.

“W-what?” Sana stuttered, surprised by Tzuyu’s confession.

“I had a very poor way of expressing myself but the person I have a crush on is indeed you.” Tzuyu muttered, finally turning around to face the correct way. She was walking ahead when she realised that Sana was still frozen behind, dazed out.

She shook her head, jogging back to Sana and clicking her fingers in front of her to gain her attention. However, Sana was still in shock and Tzuyu couldn’t help but grin at her reaction. What was it going to take to get her back to present time? Tzuyu quickly pecked Sana’s cheek, waiting patiently as they now turned red. Was that seriously not going to work?

Her mind was in turmoil as she thought of the next thing she could do. Tzuyu didn’t want to steal it but she also wanted to get Sana’s attention back so she has no other option anymore. She leaned in, placing another quick peck on Sana’s lips, noting that her eyes had widened.

“Y-you!” Sana stammered as she continued to blush.

“Well you weren’t responding to me so I had to do something. Now come on, I need to make you two mochas and a strawberry delight.” Tzuyu teased, running away from Sana’s pinching and punching attacks.


A/N: I hope you all liked it!

I honestly wasn't meant to do a sequel but quite a few of you requested one so I decided to try and write Tzuyu's POV

See you soon~
-Z.