Super Duper

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

“Stolen bag on the corner of Fifth and Sixth Avenue.” A voice in her ear spoke.

“Seriously? This is what you’re giving me out of all the possible things?” She huffed.

“Well, there’s nothing bigger than that at the moment. The city’s crime rate has already dropped by a whole lot the past year so there isn’t as much to do anymore. Everyone fears Heaven’s Devil.” The girl spoke again.

“At least that’s one good thing. Any information on what the perpetrators look like Chaeyoung?” She asked.

“Nope. But they’re not far from the place. There’s a third figure that seems to be chasing them.” Chaeyoung answered.

“I can’t believe I’ve gone from saving lives to chasing thugs.” She muttered, switching into her costume and zooming towards the area Chaeyoung had spoken about.

She scanned the area as she floated above, trying to find the culprits. She cursed under her breath when she found the two running from a girl. Why was she stupid enough to chase them when she could be hurt? Groaning, she sped past, stopping right in front of the two masked men who froze on their spot. Looking at each other, the two nodded before fleeing, leaving her with the girl who was chasing them.

Her eyes widened as she realised who she’d come in front of, looking for a quick way to escape. Goddamn it, why had she ended up in front of her best friend? And why was she not surprised the news reporter was chasing the thugs in the first place.

“Damn you Son Chaeyoung. What the hell did you bring me in to.” She murmured, feeling frustrated with the situation.

She’d met her best friend in her costume before but never this close. It was why she still had no idea of her current identity. You see, her best friend’s most quality scoop is from her pictures and interviews with the Heaven’s Devil. She gives her the most she can about whatever crime she’d stopped in the day. Of course, it was nothing to do with the fact that she had a crush on her and that she was her best friend as well.

Though, their friends could never really guess what the two were. They were often flirting with each other unconsciously, much to the distaste of their friends. The two were oblivious to the other’s feelings and it was one of the most frustrating things their friends had to experience. Just why couldn’t they kiss and get together already? Chaeyoung knew Tzuyu liked Sana and she knew Sana liked Tzuyu; what was it going to take for the two to realise this?

“Uh, I’m just going to–” She started, placing her palm across as she realised she hadn’t her voice changer. Her next thought was to flee but she assumed her best friend knew her better than she expected

“Stay right there.” Her best friend commanded, walking a few steps forward.

“Sana, what the hell?!” Tzuyu shouted as she finally arrived right in front of her.

“W-what?” Sana stuttered, taking a few steps backward.

“You’re Heaven’s Devil?” Tzuyu frowned as she looked Sana up and down. “I’m not surprised with the hideous outfit of yours.”

“Hey! You complimented it when I met you the second time!” Sana clarified.

“Of course that was so that you’d tell me things. I had to be nice.” Tzuyu scoffed.

“And what’s with the weird name Heaven’s Devil? It sounds like something Chaeyoung made up!” Tzuyu pointed out.

Sana’s widened eyes gave Tzuyu the answer she needed. Just how many people knew of Sana’s secret identity?

“One second, this was all just a bait, wasn’t it? You just wanted me to come out so that you could find out who I was.” Sana figured, feeling annoyed.

“There was no other way. Crime has dropped significantly and no one wants to suffer from your dealings.” Tzuyu pointed out.

“God, I can’t believe this!” Sana groaned, turning the other way.

“How do you think I feel now, knowing my best friend is the bloody hero of the city!” Tzuyu shouted, making Sana clamp her palm over as she pushed her to a nearby wall.

“My best friend knows, I don’t want the whole city to know as well!” Sana whispered harshly, the understanding in Tzuyu’s eyes enough for her to lower her hand.

“How many people are in your team?” Tzuyu asked.

“What do you mean ‘team’?” Sana retorted, crossing her arms

“As in, you have Chaeyoung right? Who else is with you?” Tzuyu reworded.

“It’s just Chaeyoung, Mina, Momo and Dahyun.” Sana admitted.

“You have our friends in on this?” Tzuyu responded in shock.

“Yes. They both found out before you.” Sana mumbled. Cheers and booming voices could be heard nearby and Sana panicked, grabbing Tzuyu’s hand and speeding towards her apartment.

“A warning would be nice next time.” Tzuyu complained, hunching over as she struggled to gain her bearings.

“Are you really that disappointed that I’m the person who is the supposed Heaven’s Devil?” Sana asked Tzuyu, eyes shining with tears. “I’m sorry I’m not as cool as you wrote me out to be. I’m sorry that I didn’t live up to your expectations. I’m sorry it’s me.” She continued.

Tzuyu didn’t have a chance to refute the claims; Sana had left her out in the cold, making her regret her words. The wintry breeze feeling chillier than it should have; she’d take it as a punishment. She screwed up big time.

Sana grunted as she reached her apartment moments later, collapsing on her bed. It was all more draining that she expected it to be. She understood that Tzuyu would be upset with her because she’d kept it a secret from her but shouldn’t she also be happy for her? Was it that bad that she was the hero?

Her earpiece buzzed and Sana answered it, greeting her caller with a broody hello.

“What happened to you?” Chaeyoung asked.

“She knows.” Sana answered, feeling upset again.

“You mean it was Tzuyu who was chasing them?” Chaeyoung questioned.

“Yes. She hates me.” Sana scoffed.

“I’m sure she doesn’t Sana. She was probably just too surprised. Give it some time, I’m sure she’s feeling guilty already.” Chaeyoung suggested.

“Alright, alright. By the way, did you receive any more problems or can I take a nap?” Sana asked.

“Nothing’s happening but I’ll wake you up if we find something.” Chaeyoung informed, hanging up before Sana could deny her.

It was hard for her to not think about the situation with Tzuyu. Was this going to be the fight that could end their friendship? Sana didn’t want that at all but the thought of Tzuyu being disappointed in her was enough to shatter her growing hope.

Meanwhile, before she’d fallen asleep, Tzuyu was disturbed by none other than Chaeyoung who was shouting out countless curses and rambled on about her mistake. It’s not like she could fix it right away! It was so late, what could she even do? Climb up her balcony and say hi? She wasn’t Sana. She couldn’t even climb a tree. So, spurting out many apologies and explaining herself, Tzuyu finally shut Chaeyoung up and went to sleep. She’d work on the forgiveness first thing the next morning.

Maybe sometimes, things don’t turn out the way they’re meant to. It was probably why she was currently pinned against a wall in an abandoned factory by a woman dressed like a pirate asking her where Sana was. She’d just gone out to buy chocolates and cupcakes – not to get hauled by another superhuman who seemed to be able to get her to agree to come with her with ease.

A blur was all she noticed before the pirate girl was pulled away from her in one swift move. Tzuyu thought she was seeing things when she recognised the figures in front of her. Mina and Momo?!

“What the hell!” Tzuyu shouted, making the two halt their fighting.

“Sorry Tzuyu.” The two apologised in synchronisation.

“What is going on?” Tzuyu asked, feeling confused.

“Well, we just have a plan.” Mina mumbled.

“You have some weird hypnosis power but you still can’t speak louder?” Tzuyu muttered.

“Hey! Don’t speak to Mina like that.” Momo defended.

“You’re nothing better. You acquired speed yet you still lost at the cross-country races! (A/N: actually, referring to ISAC)” Tzuyu pointed out.

The two of them couldn’t respond; the younger one had outwitted them.

“And what is this plan?” Tzuyu asked.

“Uh, well–”

“Tzuyu!” Sana called out, the wind of her speed making her cough up the dust around them.

“This was your plan?” Tzuyu pointed out as she continued to cough.

“Chaeyoung’s plan. Not ours.” Momo explained. “Now, we’ll take our leave.” The two disappeared, leaving Sana behind with Tzuyu.

“I’m sorry.” Tzuyu mumbled as the quietness settled in.

“It’s okay.” Sana grinned.

“I swear I was on the way to get you chocolates and cupcakes but I got hauled by Mina all of a sudden and ended up here.” Tzuyu sulked.

“It’s fine Tzu.” Sana shook her head.

“How did you find me anyway?” Tzuyu asked.

“Chaeyoung told me someone kidnapped you.” Sana admitted, scratching her head.

“And you believed her?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

“It’s you, it’s not like I was going to take a risk and not come.” Sana frowned, crossing her arms. Tzuyu shook her head and walked closer to Sana, making her step back. Soon enough, she had her back against the wall and Tzuyu in front of her. She could always use her powers to escape but she didn’t want to be murdered by Tzuyu instead.

“What do you mean ‘it’s you’.” Tzuyu questioned as she neared Sana’s face.

“I – uh. I meant – I meant that – god, Tzuyu move back a little bit! I can’t think!” Sana whined, making Tzuyu chuckle.

“I have a crush on you.” Sana admitted, getting ready to flee again. Tzuyu had put both arms on either side of Sana’s head and she froze.

“A crush?” Tzuyu teased, moving forward slightly.

“Y-yes.” Sana stuttered, wanting to slap herself for letting her gaze fall to Tzuyu’s lips.

“It’s a good thing that I have one on you too then.” Tzuyu whispered, closing the gap between them and moving her lips against Sana’s.

It had taken three seconds for Sana to respond, trying to keep up with Tzuyu’s kisses. She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu’s neck, successfully slowing down their kisses. They broke apart, both erupting in a fit of giggles before Sana had leaned forward to kiss Tzuyu this time. She turned them around, pushing Tzuyu against the wall.

The two were sure they wouldn’t have broken apart again had it not been for the sounds of the cracking of the wall. They looked at the wall in confusion before Sana seemed to be able to comprehend the situation.

“Hmm, I think we should continue this at home.” Sana pointed out.

Her speed coming in handy more than she thought it would.


A/N: This collection is finally updated ahahaha
All the comeback teasers made me want to write a one shot slightly inspired by it~
I've kind of mixed up the powers but I hope you don't mind!

Sorry for any typos as usual and I hope you enjoyed it :D
(Cause I kinda did)