Little Miss Clumsy, Little Miss Jealous

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

“Come on beautiful, we have to go soon!” Tzuyu called out to her girlfriend.

“I’m coming!” Sana replied, pulling on a jacket to brave the cold weather outside.

“The nearest one is about ten minutes away. Are you sure you want a big one?” Tzuyu asked.

“Big ones look pretty! And plus, it’s our first one away from everyone else so I want it to be just right!” Sana squealed.

“Hmm… but being with you will be enough.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“Ya! So cheesy!” Sana whined.

Tzuyu chuckled, sliding her hand across to Sana’s and intertwining their fingers. Steering with her other hand, they arrived at their destination shortly after.

“I think we should just find one here.” Sana mumbled, surprised with how big the place was.

“I think so too. I’m sure we don’t even need to go anywhere else.” Tzuyu laughed, pulling Sana along.

“You know, as much as I want a perfect one, I feel bad for those that aren’t perfect.” Sana pouted.

“Just pick the one you want and we’ll get it.” Tzuyu smiled at her girlfriend’s nature.

Walking through the aisles and observing them all, one in specific caught Sana’s attention. Tzuyu noticed this too and they both walked towards it, drawn by its beauty.

“I like this one.” Sana mumbled, running her fingers across it.

“I like it too. It’s special.” Tzuyu nodded.

“So it’s decided?” Sana asked, grin plastered on her face.

“This is the perfect Christmas tree, even if it’s imperfect.” Tzuyu chuckled, observing the charred branches.

“So we should put this down at home before we get the decorations?” Sana asked excitedly.

“Well, I’m sure we shouldn’t carry this with us to the shopping centre beautiful.” Tzuyu teased.

“You know I was just asking.” Sana pouted.

“Of course I do. Let’s go home to drop our tree then.” Tzuyu smiled, kissing away Sana’s pout as they walked back to the car.

Tzuyu wiped off the little sweat that formed on her forehead from carrying their tree inside, admiring its placement as she put it down. Sana smiled at the sight, snaking her arms around Tzuyu’s waist and putting her chin on her shoulder as she hugged her from behind.

“I can’t wait to decorate it.” Sana sighed.

“Are you sure you want to? Maybe we should just leave it like this.” Tzuyu mocked.

“Excuse me, the whole point of Christmas is the tree and the presents!” Sana scoffed.

“Well, if you stand by it, it’ll be beautiful anyway.” Tzuyu added, making Sana blush.

“Are you saying that I need to stand there to look pretty?” Sana gasped.

“Maybe.” Tzuyu teased, earning a pinch on her waist.

“Are we really not decorating it?” Sana whined.

“Of course we’re decorating it. I don’t want you to miss this chance.” Tzuyu chuckled. “Come on, let’s go!” Tzuyu said as she pulled Sana out of the house.

To describe it accurately, Sana’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree upon seeing all the decorations lined up in the store. She gasped, looking at each row with glee and excitement. Tzuyu just smiled at the sight, admiring the happiness that emitted from her girlfriend at such a small thing. It was one of the few reasons why she loved her so goddamn much. She’s the type who’d worry over you if you cut yourself by accident with a paper or want to help a cat climb off a tree. That’s why Tzuyu always wanted to make sure she was happy like Sana wanted everyone else to be.

“Green ones, red ones… hmmm.” Sana mumbled to herself as she picked out certain decorations. Tzuyu was just driving the trolley behind her, watching in amusement as she thought hard about which one would look better.

“What do you think baby?” Sana asked.

“I think you should just get a mix of both. Isn’t Christmas a combination of green and red anyway?” Tzuyu chuckled.

“Oh! That’s so smart!” Sana said, surprised. She leaned over to peck Tzuyu’s lips as she continued searching for more decorations.

“How about we add ribbons? Or maybe fairly lights?” Tzuyu added, squinting at something further away.

“I think both! We’ll need both! Without fairy lights, there’s no Christmas tree.” Sana said cutely.

“Let’s go down the aisle then.” Tzuyu chuckled, pointing to the lights.

“Maybe garlands too?” Sana frowned.

“We don’t want to have the decorations outshining everything else beautiful. I think everything else should be enough.” Tzuyu suggested.

“Can we get some speciality ornaments then?” Sana jumped up and down.

“Speciality ornaments?” Tzuyu asked.

“Something that we think represents the other!” Sana squealed, clapping.

Before Tzuyu could say anything, Sana disappeared from her side, moving to the ornaments and browsing through them. Tzuyu shook her head, following her girlfriend anyway. She giggled to herself when she immediately found one that was a perfect representation of Sana – little miss clumsy. Standing by the trolley as she waited for Sana, Tzuyu smiled at what she’d found so quickly.

“Are you done baby?” Sana suddenly called out, making Tzuyu hide the ornament she’d found.

“Yeah, how about you beautiful?” Tzuyu asked. Sana nodded, looking very sheepish – what had she gotten? Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and lifted up 3 fingers, counting the seconds until they showed each other.

The two of them cracked up laughing as they showed each other their respective ornaments. Sana had picked out little miss jealous.

“No way!” Tzuyu exclaimed.

“Clumsy?” Sana whined.

“Jealous?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, please, we both know how jealous you get.” Sana snickered.

Tzuyu pouted and turned away, mumbling under her breath as she pretended to ignore her girlfriend and her pleas for attention.

“Baby ~” Sana called out, chasing Tzuyu. She tripped over her shoelaces, sending her tumbling forward, only to be caught by her girlfriend. Sana blushed at her own clumsiness as Tzuyu shook her head, biting back a smile.

“Come on, we need to get the stockings too.” Tzuyu mumbled, going back to ignoring her girlfriend. Sana clung on to her tightly, making it extremely hard to do so.

“You know I love you!” Sana reasoned, turning Tzuyu’s face to pepper it with kisses.

“AH! Let’s go home, we need to decorate!” Tzuyu giggled, holding Sana’s hand in hers.

Sana excited took everything out of the car, placing it right in front of their tree and clapping again. She was way too hyper when it came to decorating things. Tzuyu had only gone to the kitchen for a glass of water – by the time she was back to see Sana, she’d already started putting things up.

“Ya! Why’d you start without me!” Tzuyu whined, running to the boxes of goodies.

They’d placed the speciality ornaments last, giggling once again at their choices as they hung them up. Tzuyu and Sana stepped back, admiring their work, hi-fiving each other as they finally allowed themselves to take a break and get some rest.

Sana crept out of the bed in the wee hours of the next morning, silently walking to their living room and smiling at the sight. The Christmas tree they’d spent hours looking for and decorating stood as a sight to behold. Sana placed her presents under the tree, ensuring each one was named and tagged. She didn’t need to – after all, they were all going to the same person but she wanted to – baby, Tzu, Tzubaby. Sana spotted her own presents under the tree, giggling quietly at the dodgy wrapping by her girlfriend. She tried.

Sneaking back into her bed, Sana smiled at her sleeping girlfriend, kissing her forehead softly. Tzuyu moved around, arms encircling Sana’s waist and pulling her closer, chin over her shoulder. Sana giggled, intertwining their hands as they fell asleep together.

Sana shifted in her bed hours later, waking up before Tzuyu. Realising her back was comfortably snuggled against Tzuyu’s chest, she turned around, wanting to see Tzuyu early in the morning. She traced her fingers down Tzuyu’s nose – a habit of hers that she’d picked up lately. Sana let her hand linger on Tzuyu’s cheeks as her eyes fluttered open slowly.

“Morning beautiful.” Tzuyu greeted her girlfriend, kissing her cheek. “How come you’re awake already?” Tzuyu asked.

“Because we need to open presents!” Sana squealed, giggling as Tzuyu tried to pull her back in bed when she got up.

“We can go later! We don’t have to go now!” Tzuyu whined.

“Baby, I want to open your presents!” Sana pouted.

“I want to open yours as well but I also want you here for a little longer.” Tzuyu pleaded, kissing Sana’s shoulder.

“Five minutes.” Sana succumbed, mumbling as Tzuyu held her tighter.

Their five minutes turned into an hour somehow, both giggling and smiling as they were tangled in their bed.

“It’s been an hour! I said five minutes!” Sana whined.

“Alright, let’s go.” Tzuyu chuckled, pulling Sana.

They both sat in front of the tree, smiling widely and grabbing the nearest present from the pile.

“Oh, I wonder who could have given this to me!” Tzuyu gasped, teasing Sana as she unwrapped a lightsaber.

“Very funny Tzuyu.” Sana snickered, pulling out a first aid kit.

They finished unwrapping their presents, Sana jumping onto Tzuyu as they headed to eat breakfast. “Merry Christmas baby.” Sana mumbled. “Merry Christmas beautiful.” Tzuyu added, leaning forward to capture Sana’s lips with her own.

 


A/N: Hi everyone ~
This one shot is an early Christmas one!
The reason I'm posting early is that I'm most likely going to be on hiatus for the next few weeks!
I'm going overseas and most likely won't have access to internet TT~TT
I'm really sorry ~

I hope you enjoyed this one shot and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year <3

Sorry for any typos too ~