Too Much Aegyo

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: This is for elegantzuyu!
I apologise since it's not as good as I thought it would be
But I hope you enjoy it ~

This is from their attendance at the Cultwo Show :D


When Tzuyu was asked to mention the demerits of her fellow members, she was already freaking out. Yes, she was on a show and her members couldn’t kill her on the spot but they could do it later. Why did she have to fulfil such a request? She looked around, not sure where to start. Jeongyeon was on her left and Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo were on her right. Should she start with Nayeon?

“Start with Jeongyeon please.”

“I’m fine. Speak honestly.” Jeongyeon nodded, teasing tone evident in her voice.

“She nags you a lot.” Tzuyu laughed.

“What about Momo?”

“Momo Unnie… she’s often sleepy.” Tzuyu said, Momo slapping her hand while she laughed.

“Nayeon?”

“Nayeon Unnie can’t sit still. She always needs to move around.”

“Ah, she’s always doing something. What about Jihyo?”

“Jihyo Unnie… Unnie.” Tzuyu started, trying to think of something. “Uh…”

“Maybe she has no demerits.”

“Ah, her voice is too loud.” Tzuyu said, the room erupting in laughter.

“Chaeyoung?”

“Chaeyoungie… hmm… is cute.” Tzuyu smiled, thankful that her brain hadn’t stopped working yet.

“Her demerit is being cute? What kind of demerit is that? She’s so cute that you hate it!”

“No~”

“Okay, how about Sana.”

Can Tzuyu stop now? Unlike the front row, she actually stared at the members at the back. Staring at Sana was driving her insane. Think of something Tzuyu! You can’t just stare!

“Uh…” Tzuyu mumbled.

“Look at the way Sana is staring at her!”

Well at least someone can tell. It’s like she was saying not to mention anything bad but Tzuyu doesn’t think she would have done so in the first place. She felt like she was hypnotised by Sana’s gaze and it left her speechless.

“What do you think it’ll be?”

“Well…” Tzuyu continued, making Sana laugh.

“We didn’t think Tzuyu would take this long with demerits.”

“Sana Unnie… she shows too much aegyo.” Tzuyu admitted, blushing and turning around.

“And Dahyun?”

“Ah…. Dahyun… she’s perfect.” Tzuyu added.

“Perfect? And now Mina?”

“She’s beautiful.” Tzuyu said, without hesitating. Everyone laughed at her immediate answer other than one person, who was pouting instead.

“What is this? You talked about the bad things about the front row only!”

They all continued laughing, surprised by the change. Thankfully, Tzuyu wasn’t asked to say anything else, taking a break from the mental torture of figuring out her group’s demerits. They finished off with the show, bidding farewell to everyone on the set.

“Ya Chou Tzuyu!” Nayeon snickered as they reached their vans.

“I’m sorry Unnie!” Tzuyu squealed, running to hide behind Mina.

“Just because you’re hiding behind my girlfriend, doesn’t mean you’ll escape!” Nayeon scolded.

“But it does.” Mina giggled, stretching out her arms to protect Tzuyu.

“Minari~” Nayeon whined.

“It’s okay, you can go Tzuyu.” Mina nudged.

“W-what! No, you can’t!” Nayeon scolded.

“Bye Unnies!” Tzuyu laughed, running away from them.

“Tzuyu!” Chaeyoung shouted, running to her.

“Yeah, what’s up Chae?” Tzuyu asked.

“You might suffer the wrath of both Momo and Jeongyeon soon too!” Chaeyoung spoke, breathing heavily.

Tzuyu swore under her breath, “You two should keep them away! They’re your girlfriends!”

“We can try but it’s not like they’ll stop.” Chaeyoung replied, rolling her eyes.

“Just do something! I need to go to Sana!” Tzuyu whispered harshly, walking away.

She frowned, unable to find her girlfriend near the vans. Where could she possibly be? She went back into the building to look for her, heading into their room.

“Sana?” Tzuyu called out.

Sighing heavily, Tzuyu left the room, unaware of where Sana was. She decided to walk back to the vans again, confused with the fact that everyone was there already. Sana wasn’t there earlier though.

“Ya, Tzuyu! Where did you go?” Jihyo scolded.

“I–”

“It doesn’t matter anyway, let’s go.” Jihyo mumbled.

Tzuyu felt like crying – hell, she only went to find her girlfriend! How’d she get into trouble? The worst part was that Sana wasn’t even looking her way and she sat in the other car.

“Did something happen between you and Sana, Tzuyu?” Chaeyoung asked as she sat next to Tzuyu. She shook her head, not being able to find a reason why. What could she have possibly done?

They reached the dorm and Tzuyu felt her heart was about to break into tiny, tiny pieces when she got ignored by Sana once again.

“Tzuyu, come here.” Jihyo called.

“Yes Unnie?” Tzuyu asked.

“I’m sorry to have to do this, but as punishment for going around on your own, you’ll be on chore duties for the day.” Jihyo said sternly.

“That’s not fair!” Tzuyu complained.

“If you complain, I’ll change it to a week.” Jihyo scolded.

Tzuyu couldn’t believe it; she let her nails dig into her palms, not caring if it bled. She was mad! What was happening? She walked away from Tzuyu, walking into her room and banging the door shut as she jumped on her bed.

“Jihyo Unnie, what happened?” Chaeyoung asked, frowning as her best friend ran into her room.

“Since Tzuyu went off on her own, I told her to do the chores for the day.” Jihyo sighed.

“But that’s not fair Unnie.” Chaeyoung whined.

“Not you too Chaeyoung.” Jihyo scolded.

“Tzuyu went to look for Sana Unnie to talk to her. You didn’t let me explain before.” Chaeyoung snickered.

“Wait, what?” Jihyo almost screamed.

“Tzuyu was being chased by Nayeon after the show and Mina Unnie protected her. After that, she ran away before I came up to her to tell her that Jeongyeon Unnie and Momo Unnie we looking for her too. She told me to keep them away with Dahyun and said she was going to find Sana Unnie.” Chaeyoung explained.

“I’m going to murder that squirrel.” Jihyo seethed. “Ya, Minatozaki Sana, come here right now!”

Sana frowned, walking towards the other two members. Chaeyoung looked half mad and half confused.

“Tell me, why did you want me to scold Tzuyu. Give me the true reason.” Jihyo asked.

“W-what? Because she went off on her own!” Sana stuttered.

“You could have done that yourself though.” Jihyo pointed out. “She’d listen to you.”

“Wait a second… could this perhaps be about the show? The fact that she called Dahyun perfect and Mina Unnie beautiful?” Chaeyoung gasped.

When Sana blushed and stuttered, the other two members realised it was indeed true.

“You’re telling me, I just scolded our innocent maknae because of you?” Jihyo raged.

“Uh, Jihyo Unnie…” Chaeyoung mumbled, trying to calm their leader down.

“Go to her right now! She’s probably upset in her room and it’s all my fault. I can’t believe I made her upset. I should’ve listened to her when she tried to explain.” Jihyo freaked out.

“It’s not your fault Unnie. If it’s anyone’s fault, the fault is on Sana Unnie.” Chaeyoung comforted, glaring at Sana. “Go Unnie! You already avoided her earlier and she was upset!”

Sana nodded, walking back as she continued to receive glares from the two members. She stood outside the maknae line door, calming herself down as she prepared herself for what was to come. All she has to do is open that door.

She opened it wide, searching for her girlfriend who was standing up, ready to come out of the room. Without hesitation, she ran to Tzuyu, hugging her with all her might.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so, so, sorry.” Sana mumbled as she held on tight. “I’m sorry for being jealous, I’m sorry for everything.”

Tzuyu was surprised with Sana’s sudden presence in her room but it turned into amusement when she apologised for being jealous.

“You were jealous?” Tzuyu teased.

“I said that out loud?” Sana mumbled, whining.

“Why were you jealous though?” Tzuyu asked, confused, pulling away from the hug.

“Well, you told me that aegyo is my demerit while you told Dahyun she was perfect and Mina that she was beautiful.” Sana muttered.

“And did you think about how long it took me to find a demerit about you?” Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

“No, but–”

“Do you know how insanely hard it was to come up with anything while you were staring at me?” Tzuyu whispered huskily, leaning down to Sana’s ear. “I was about to go out of my mind.”

Sana shivered at the action, feeling like she was on fire. Tzuyu intertwined their right hands together, pushing her left hand against Sana’s back and bringing her even closer.

“I couldn’t think at all, do you know that? My mind went blank and I was thinking about everything else but a demerit.” Tzuyu continued, biting softly on Sana’s earlobe.

She whimpered as a result, not expecting it at all when she entered her girlfriend’s room.

“That’s why, I’m going to leave the room.” Tzuyu said teasingly, kissing Sana’s cheeks as she ran out of the room. Sana was left behind a complete mess.

“YA! CHOU TZUYU!” Sana shouted, running out of the room. “YOU CAN’T JUST STOP THERE!”


A/N: Sorry for any typos ~