As Perfect As You

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: request for Simsan123 ~
Uh, I changed a few things so I hope you don't mind!
Thank you for giving me a scenario ~


“Sana, hurry up! The reservation is for 8 o'clock!” Mr Minatozaki shouted as he rushed his daughter out of the house.

“Coming Dad!” Sana replied, pulling on a trench coat and shuffling out of the house.

They were going out for dinner because it was Sana’s birthday and she was allowed to choose the place. They’ve been there countless times yet it’s become a habit of Sana’s to go to this one certain restaurant for a reason. No, not for the food, not for the dessert but actually – for the talented purple haired pianist that seemed to steal her heart the first time she’d heard her play.

For someone who had no idea about the art of music, the way the girl played the piano really showcased the emotions she wanted to share. Be it happy, sad or simply romantic, she could sense it as she hit every key on the piano.

She’d never seen the face of the girl as she played so she calls her PP girl – purple piano girl. Sana was hoping that she would be able to see her play at the restaurant today and she was currently giddy with excitement.

“Honey, you’ve gotten really attached to this restaurant.” Mr Minatozaki commented as they left their house.

“It’s because it’s my favourite.” Sana hummed.

“Sure sweetie. It’s the restaurant and not the pianist.” Mrs Minatozaki chuckled, making Sana blush deeply.

The three of them arrived at the restaurant shortly after, Sana jumping up in excitement as she noticed that her PP girl was indeed there tonight. Honestly speaking, even if her parents were talking to her, she wouldn’t be listening. Once she sees the pianist, her concentration is solely on her and only her.

They were seated inside and Sana noticed it looked a lot emptier that usual. Thinking of it as a better situation, she sat on their reserved table that gave her the right angle to watch her play. A smile graced her lips as soon as she saw the fingers hit the keyboard; a familiar piece being played that she’d heard a few times before. Sana blocked out everything else as she watched her play with such precise movement and accuracy. She was fully invested in her performance and nothing could hinder it.

She always thought about how she was able to put so much emotion into her songs when she played. It contrasted so much to the actual song and the tune that you’d hear that you’d think it was a completely new song. What could possibly be a melancholy song could be turned into something cheerful instead. It was astounding what could be done with music and that’s what Sana loved most about the pianist. It was the ability to make her feel like she was in a different world where admiration was key.

Her piece ended and she took a break, Sana choosing the time to go to the bathroom. She didn’t want to miss another piece of hers later on in the night. She was walking through the corridor when she was pulled into an unknown room. Sana would’ve screamed had it not been for the familiar touch that sent shivers up her spine.

“Chou Tzuyu, do you mind giving me a warning next time you decide to pull me into a room.” Sana snickered at her girlfriend.

‘Sorry love.” Tzuyu smiled cheekily.

Yes, her PP girl – the purple haired pianist was indeed her girlfriend and she was glad that she’d been blessed with such an amazing one. Meeting in high school, Sana had found her PP girl when she’d come across something that sounded very beautiful as she passed the afterschool clubs. Of course, being the nosy girl that she was, she couldn’t help herself but walk towards the source of beauty. It was through the door of the class that she’d first seen Tzuyu and it was through those doors that she’d watch a lot of her practices. It wasn’t until she thought about how absurd it must be that she was creepily staring through a door that she decided to walk inside the room.

Sana had shyly asked if she could join and Tzuyu could only blush, unable to form words. No one had really ever heard her perform and she spent a lot of her spare time expressing herself through the piano. The two of the initially rarely spoke to each other. Sana was too lost in how Tzuyu played the keys and Tzuyu was too shy to start conversations. With growing days, Sana realised she knew nothing about the girl and took the time to go out for ice cream with her. It was that one outing that seemed to break Tzuyu’s shy behaviour and she allowed Sana in on her chaotic life.

Despite Tzuyu breaking the shy barrier, Sana was the one who confessed first. Amidst a fiery snowball fight where Tzuyu had slipped, taking Sana along with her – she finally confessed. The two were a blushing mess and couldn’t look at each other in the eye. Tzuyu was muttering things under her breath and Sana was looking anywhere else but Tzuyu. It was then where Tzuyu pulled Sana into the same practice room, performing Confession Song and stealing Sana’s heart away. The two were still fairly awkward but Tzuyu started to become more and more open, acting first and vocalising her feelings more.

When Tzuyu had gotten her job at the restaurant, Sana couldn’t have been happier for her. Sure, she wanted to perform with others but as a first job, it was quite delightful. Sana would come in often just to watch Tzuyu perform because it was just so breath taking doing so. That’s why her parents are always teasing her about coming to the restaurant to see the pianist – knowing very well it’s the exact reason why they’ve come there countless times in the past few months. Her parents were very accepting of Tzuyu which she was grateful for and they treated her better than they treated Sana. Giving the reason for it as treating their future daughter-in-law with love to deal with her antics in the future. They've been together for three years now and her parents still treated her the same, always leaving Sana sulking.

So, the reason why Sana was currently pulled into a room with Tzuyu? The girl had something planned for her girlfriend for her birthday and keeping her away from the main area of the restaurant was the majority of the plan. There was a reason the restaurant was empty and a reason why Sana’s parents rushed to come here. When everything was done, she was going to bring Sana out but until then, the two of them had to wait. Sana's parents had already left on their own dinner date, leaving them behind, alone.

“Were you having fun ogling me while I was performing?” Tzuyu teased.

“Ya! I wasn’t ogling you!” Sana whined.

“You didn’t take your eyes off me for even a second while I was playing love.” Tzuyu mocked.

“Yeah – well you know I love watching you play baby.” Sana pouted, giving up already.

“I don’t mind though. Out of everyone’s attention, I only ever want yours.” Tzuyu said softly, kissing Sana’s forehead.

“Good.” Sana fussed, making Tzuyu smile as she hugged her.

Tzuyu’s back pocket vibrated and she realised it was time to take Sana to the main area. Hell, her palms were starting to sweat and her heart was feeling like it was going to jump out of her chest. She was so nervous with what she planned today. Out of all the times she’d ever performed, the only time Sana was seated in front of her was when she played the Confession Song. Most times, she was sitting at a table or facing away from her and today was going to be different.

“Sana, do you trust me?” Tzuyu asked as they were about to leave the room.

“Yes baby, but–”

“I need you to close your eyes. Just for a few minutes. I’m going to hold your hand and guide you.” Tzuyu explained.

“What are we doing though?” Sana asked as Tzuyu covered Sana’s eyes with a blindfold.

“It’s a surprise of course.” Tzuyu teased, making Sana whine.

Tzuyu was shocked with how quickly they’d managed to turn the restaurant into a sea of white. Did they spray about ten fire extinguishers in the place? It really looked like snow and felt soft with each step too. Surprisingly, Sana hadn’t asked anymore questions as Tzuyu seated her in front of the piano. She took the blindfold off, still covering Sana’s eyes to limit the quick change of lighting affecting her.

“Keep your eyes closed.” Tzuyu warned as she removed her hands from in front of her.

She quickly jogged to the seat with the piano, asking Sana to open her eyes. A gasp escaped her lips as she let the environment sink in – almost identical to when she’d first confessed. Tzuyu chuckled and began playing her set piece, hands slightly shaking from nervousness. It wasn’t because she was playing, but because she’d be singing too.

Every Heart – BoA (The link is the piano piece if you want to hear it)

Tell me babe, how many times do I shed my tears?
Every Heart, not every heart is that gentle
Why can't I, I can't ever say when I'm lonely
Every Heart, doesn't know what to say or do

I was afraid of darkness cause I felt that I was left alone
So I prayed for help to distant million stars

Rounds and round the planets revolve around the sun
And we always seek after love and peace, forever more

Growing, growing, woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky, every heart is shining on today

Show me now, what kind of smile do I come across
Every Heart, every heart can take a step towards the dreams
All of us, what to take a lasting happiness
Whenever you feel sad, I wanna hold you and give you a sound sleep

Someday every heart's gonna be free and easy
We have peace of mind
Someday all the people find the way to love

Goes and goes, the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself, tomorrow's never die

There is the warm heart places on my mind
In my earliest day's there and it's so sweet
There are many stars they have talk with me so kind
They say yes always time's a friend of mine, so shine

Round and round, the planets revolve around the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing, growing, woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today

Goes and goes, the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometimes we will smile sometime we will cry somehow

Don't forget believe in yourself, tomorrow's never die

Sana was in tears by the time Tzuyu had finished singing. She was a mess in short. When Tzuyu’s gaze landed on Sana’s, she immediately got up off her seat, moving towards Sana and wiping away her tears. Not on purpose, but Tzuyu had ended up on one knee, perfect for what was meant to be the next part of her plan. She kissed Sana’s forehead as she wiped away the last of her tears, reaching into her pocket to fish out a silver bracelet with a simple quaver attached to it.

“Sana, we’re still young and I know we have dreams and aspirations we want to fulfil. I know we have a lot of things to go through but I don’t want to go another day without you being mine. You have been my muse and my strength the past years and I couldn’t have wished for a better partner in life. I’m giving this to you not only because it’s your birthday – I’m giving it to you because I’m giving you all of me. I want to grow old with you and cherish you. I want to take care of you and make you smile every day. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side Sana. Will you let me?”

Sana nodded, unwilling to speak in the moment.

“I know this isn’t as fancy as what I should’ve gotten for you–”

“It’s perfect Tzuyu. As perfect as you.” Sana whispered, leaning forward and crashing her lips on to Tzuyu’s. “I love you so much baby.”

“I love you too my love.” Tzuyu said, kissing Sana’s forehead.


A/N: When I read the scenario, I really didn't think it was going to head this way at all...
Hope you liked the one shot ~

On a side note, thank you for the support for this collection!
38 upvotes, over 1000 subscribers and over 21,000 views!
It really means a lot to me ^^
I hope you all like what I'm posting :D