Halloween Shenanigans

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: Inspired by their TT outfits xD


“Come on Sana! You need to go out and have some fun! Stop studying for once and get your nose out of you books! Who plans to study on Halloween?” Nayeon scolded.

“Why would I waste time collecting candy and visiting houses wearing ugly clothes?” Sana retorted.

“Who the hell said we’re collecting candy? We’re going to go to a party and I’m not taking no as an answer.”

“You know I loathe parties Im Nayeon.”

“Excuse me, I’m older than you. Don’t call me by my full name.”

“Sure as hell doesn’t seem like it.” Sana muttered.

“We have to go shopping for your outfit now.” Nayeon said excitedly.

Sana sighed heavily at the thought of spending hours in a shopping centre with a person who absolutely loves shopping. She’s going to dread every moment of today and she knew it already.

“Where’s this party anyway?” Sana shouted.

“Down at Jeong’s place!” Nayeon replied.

No wonder she wants to go so badly.

“Do you know who else is coming?” Sana asked.

“Jeong has invited a lot of people but squad will be there. Her cousin is in from London actually as well.” Nayeon answered.

Sana sulked, banging her head on her wardrobe door. What did she get herself into?

Nayeon dragged Sana into the first costume shop, browsing around as she stood idle. She didn’t have a clue as to what or who she could dress up as.

“– you can match these. Were you even listening to me?” Nayeon asked, sounded irritated.

“Just get me whatever you want Nayeon. I don’t care. I’m going to go get something to eat.” Sana huffed.

“Are you sure you’re not going to regret it?” Nayeon teased.

“I don’t care anyway.” Sana said, clearly annoyed.

Nayeon chuckled as she browsed the racks for something appropriate; she was going to have fun picking something out.

An hour later, Nayeon had figured out the perfect outfit. Skin tight and showing off her midriff, it was going to be perfect for Sana. She cashed it out at the counter, a massive smile on her face with her purchase. She was more excited for Sana than herself.

“Come on, let’s go.” Nayeon said cheerily as she found Sana reading a book in the cafeteria.

“Let me see.” Sana asked.

“Nope. See it when you get home. You trusted me with it and now you can see it later.” Nayeon teased, earning a scoff from Sana.

“Psht. Whatever you say.”

“You didn’t get me anything to eat?” Nayeon asked.

“How was I meant to know you were hungry.” Sana shrugged, walking away.

You know, this costume is the perfect revenge for her attitude

They drove back to their apartment, not before Nayeon took them through a drive-through of Mc Donald’s.

“Seriously?”

“What? I’m hungry. Unlike you, I didn’t eat anything.”

Sana immediately walked into her room and locked it as she entered her apartment.

“The party will be in like four hours so get ready before then!” Nayeon shouted, heading to her own room. “I’ve left your outfit outside.”

Nayeon chuckled before she walked inside her own room, making sure to lock it too for fear of a wild squirrel attacking her door. She decided to get ready earlier, deciding to wear layered clothes that would represent a double ego. Her first layer was a red fitting dress while on top was a loose casual looking outfit. Added to that was her pitchfork and devil horns. Yes, she was a devil in disguise. Surely Sana would agree.

She heard shuffling in the corridor and was counting down to the time she heard her name being shouted out loud.

“IM NAYEON! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS OUTFIT!” Sana screamed, barrelling towards her door.

Nayeon burst into a fit of laughter, unable to keep herself calm.

“W-what. There’s n-nothing wrong with it.”

“Why the hell is half of the stomach piece missing?”

“It’s not missing Sana. It’s called fashion. Hurry up and go wear that. I need to do your make up.”

“But it looks too small.”

“Just wear it. You’ll look great.”

The footsteps faded away and Nayeon breathed in a sigh of relief. Mission get Sana to wear the clothes, clear.

She finished with her make-up, creating a smoky eye pattern that made her look like the iest person ever. Great work Im Nayeon.

Nayeon moved over to Sana’s room, knocking as she waited for her to unlock the door.

“Holy–”

“See, why’d you have to pick out such an ugly outfit!”

“That was a good holy. You look extremely hot.”

“W-what.”

“I knew this was perfect for you. Here, let me do your make-up. Do you want to leave your mask on your head, around your neck or do you want to wear it?” Nayeon asked.

“I’ll wear it for a little while and maybe leave it around my neck later on.” Sana mumbled.

Nayeon spent the next fifteen minutes fiddling around with her assortment of make-up, deciding to give Sana a wig as well. She completed her touch ups and grinned at her finished masterpiece.

“All done!” Nayeon clucked her tongue, moving Sana towards her mirror.

“W-wow.”

“Exactly. Now let’s go. Make sure you take a jacket.”

The party seemed to be raging full on by the time they had gotten there. Jeongyeon greeted them at the door with a large grin.

“S-Sana? Is that you?” Jeongyeon asked, eyes widening.

Sana only chuckled at her reaction, earning an eye roll from Nayeon.

“Come on, come inside. Great work Nayeon.” Jeongyeon said to Nayeon who flashed her a thumbs up.

Sana walked over to the group of friends, immediately getting swamped up in hugs and oohs and ahhs. Funnily enough, she'd expected Momo to dress up as Tinker Bell and Mina as a pirate. After all, the two were polar opposites. It seemed like no one had a couple look this year, Dahyun dressing up as a rabbit and Chaeyoung as a mermaid. She'd lost sight of Nayeon and Jeongyeon somewhere already but a pair of glowing horns caught her attention and she knew she'd found that devil. Jihyo was dressed up as Elsa, pouting at her own lack of love life.

Sana continued to browse around the crowd. Her own gaze fell to a new girl sitting next to them all, quietly observing the ongoing party as if it was something new. Wasn’t that Sana was doing herself? Something about her was so alluring; was it the red lipstick? Or the way her dress hugged her body? Maybe it was the simplicity of her purple hair or maybe it was her grey piercing eyes. Sana was left feeling amazed by just staring at this new girl.

“Let’s hit the dance floor guys!” Jihyo shouted, pulling the others along.

Sana shook her head, not in the mood to go out just yet. She grabbed a drink from the table, hoping it wasn’t alcohol infused and gulped it down.

“Isn’t dressing up as a superhero overrated?” The girl shouted over the music.

She was definitely not expecting that.

“At least you can tell what I am. What are you meant to be?” Sana scoffed.

“You can’t tell? I’m meant to be Maleficent”

“Who?”

“Are you telling me you don’t know who that is?”

“What, is she a zombie?”

The girl sighed heavily, shaking her head.

“I’m Tzuyu.” She greeted.

“I thought you just said you were Maleficent?” Sana asked.

“I mean my real name.” Tzuyu replied, feeling like facepalming herself.

“I was kidding, I promise. Only wanted to tease you. I’m Sana.” Sana giggled, making Tzuyu look at her in surprise. Her laughter was so contagious, making Tzuyu smile as well.

“I’m pretty sure the Maleficent is meant to be serious.” Sana teased.

Tzuyu scoffed, shaking her head. “You know, you don’t look like a party girl.”

“That’s because I’m not. You don’t look like you’re from here either.”

“Ah, I’m from London.”

“You’re Jeongyeon’s cousin then?” Sana asked, sipping on her drink.

“That I am.” Tzuyu replied, absentmindedly.

“Are you okay?” Sana asked.

“Yup. Just trying to look for a quiet place.”

“Why–”

Before Sana could ask why, she was pulled up and dragged into a quiet area, feeling her heart beat crazily fast at the simple contact Tzuyu had with her right now.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t hear you clearly.” Tzuyu said shyly, scratching her head.

Sana chuckled at her cuteness, realising that Tzuyu had brought her outside.

“So what did you do in London?” Sana asked.

“I was studying photography; it’s been a hobby of mine for a while.” Tzuyu replied.

“I wouldn’t have pegged you as a photographer.” Sana mumbled.

“Hmm?”

“I don’t know. I just think you’d be someone who takes a lot of risks and doesn’t give a crap about anything else. You seem like you’re always contemplating something. I would’ve expected you to be a scientific genius.”

Tzuyu chuckled at Sana’s observation.

“Well, you’re not completely wrong. I did start off doing a science degree. But it wasn’t as exciting as I’d hoped it would be. What about you?”

“Me? I’m a clueless soul. Changed my course heaps of times and I still don’t know what to do.” Sana laughed, shaking her head.

“Sometimes it just takes us longer to find out what we really want in life.” Tzuyu shrugged.

“Are you sure you haven’t hit 50, oh wise one?” Sana teased.

“How would you be able to tell. Being Maleficent has its perks.” Tzuyu replied, sticking out her tongue, earning a sarcastic grin from Sana.

“Tzuyu, why are you here, with me. You should be inside and having fun. You just came back from London. Go party.” Sana asked, sighing heavily.

“Well, I’m having the time of my life being right here actually.” Tzuyu replied smoothly, making Sana blush.

“Whatever.” Sana mumbled, making Tzuyu laugh.

“I don’t know what it was but as soon as you walked in, I couldn’t take my eyes off you.” Tzuyu whispered.

“I felt that too. When I sat down across you.” Sana muttered.

Tzuyu took the chance and slipped her hand in Sana’s, noting how they fit perfectly.

“Actually, it might be my photographic talent to pick out someone as beautiful as you.” Tzuyu said cheekily.

Sana scoffed at Tzuyu’s pick up line.

“Did you use that on all the girls?”

“Nope. Just you.”

“Try something more original then.” Sana challenged, glad for the darkness outside since she was blushing like a tomato.

Tzuyu cleared , thinking for a few moments before she said the next sentence.

“Sana, do you have heat vision too? Because you’re melting my heart with just one look.”

One second

Two seconds

Three seconds

“Did you just use Superman’s powers as pick up line?” Sana asked, chuckling as Tzuyu blushed, whining at how she figured out so quickly. “Did I really hit you with my heat vision then? Because you’re on fire.” Sana played along, feeling butterflies attack her stomach as Tzuyu gazed at her with a piercing stare.

“I think you did.” Tzuyu cradled Sana’s cheeks, leaning in slowly and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.


A/N: uh idk what I just wrote....

I wanted to write a Halloween one shot where they weren't girlfriends from the start.

I feel like this was bad and rushed

Sorry for any typos!

If you guys have any plot ideas, do let me know.... I don't have any in my tiny brain....