One Year Anniversary

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

This is the one day Tzuyu wished that she’d be able to sit beside Sana as they prepared for their V Live with their fans. But it seemed like luck wasn’t on her side; she’d have to sit behind her girlfriend instead. She just wanted to sit next to her in case Sana got emotional about everything. After all, Sana, Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were the ones who failed to debut many times and now they’d finally done so. They’ve all been together for one year; it meant a lot to them.

All members piled up inside the room they’d be holding their live in, making sure everything was in the right place and ready for their fans. Tzuyu shuffled towards the back, moving in next to Mina as Momo and Jeongyeon followed. She gave Sana’s hand a squeeze as she did so; Sana’s way of saying she’ll be okay.

Jihyo started the live, greeting the fans immediately and welcoming them. It wasn’t long until the fans had reminded them of the fact that Nayeon’s birthday kiss still remained to be seen. Tzuyu wanted to run away from the situation as quick as she could, Sana throwing her a concerned glance.

“Where?” Tzuyu asked.

“Just come to the front, near the camera.” Jihyo answered.

Nayeon moved to whisper something in Tzuyu’s ear, making Sana curious and she leaned forward to get a hint of what they were saying.

“My lips, yes?” Nayeon teased, puckering her lips and making Tzuyu groan.

“No Unnie.” Tzuyu shook her head.

“When are you going to do–” Tzuyu cut Nayeon off by kissing Nayeon’s cheek, making sure she left her lipstick mark.

Nayeon collapsed on the floor as all the other members squealed. Tzuyu hurriedly ran away, changing positions and being exactly behind Sana. She turned around to Tzuyu, looking at her and in wonder. Sana had thought it would last longer and was feeling extremely happy inside. Would she get a birthday kiss too? Tzuyu pouted at Sana and she just wanted to kiss that pout away – what a shame they were in front of thousands of fans.

Tzuyu was officially bored out of her mind. She grabbed a balloon from next to her, using it to hit her girlfriend childishly. Sana turned around, chuckling at Tzuyu’s pouting and annoyed look. She knew that she wanted to spend more time without a camera in front of them. Sana slyly moved her hand behind her, slipping her fingers through Tzuyu’s and giving it a light squeeze.

The members moved to the next area, sitting in front of a large board with their memories from their year. It was Jeongyeon’s turn to explain all the moments while the rest of them focussed on the fans. They all shuffled, trying to fit inside the frame of the live. Tzuyu didn’t know how it happened, but she’d ended up sitting next to Sana and she couldn’t be happier. Sana slung an arm around Tzuyu’s shoulders, trying to make it as casual as possible, leaning her chin on her head. Tzuyu bit back a smile, extremely glad that they were able to have some kind of skinship openly.

They all laughed as Jeongyeon pulled out one of Sana’s “mop hair” photos, a hairstyle Sana despised with all her heart. Why were the members so cruel to bring it out? Tzuyu held her hand as she pouted, sulking at their teasing.

“Let’s go back and sit in the other area. The fans need to hear our song!” Jihyo exclaimed.

Tzuyu pouted, letting go of Sana’s hand and moving back to her original spot next to Mina. She’d wondered why she ended at the back with the two gays Jeongyeon and Momo. She was still shuddering from their cake incident where Jeongyeon cake of Momo’s arms. Tzuyu shifted closer to Mina, who was sulking herself at her lack of interaction with Nayeon. She placed her arm around Mina’s shoulders as they started playing One In A Million, waving their Candy Bongs in the air. Tzuyu sensed some movement from the corner of her eyes and saw Jeongyeon moving around, grabbing tissues and giving it to Sana, wiping away her tears.

She wanted to run to Sana in that moment but she was literally on the other side of the world if she could put it in words. Her heart was breaking as Sana tried to laugh it off, saying she was okay and shaking her head. Tzuyu didn’t move her gaze off Sana at all, still worried about her. Sana sensed this, finding her gaze in the darkness as the manager turned off the lights for a few moments.

I’ll be okay. Sana mouthed.

Tzuyu shook her head, knowing that Sana was lying.

Soon. I will, I promise. She mouthed again.

The lights came back on and Dahyun pulled Sana closer, moving to the beat of the song as they continued waving their light sticks around. Dahyun couldn’t tell but Chaeyoung was silently shooting daggers at her and her proximity with Sana. Tzuyu and Mina chuckled at this encounter, knowing very well that Dahyun was going to suffer dire consequences as a result. Everyone knew the others were dating yet they still couldn’t help themselves and get jealous.

Being with Sana is one of the most challenging things for Tzuyu since she always likes to have skinship with all the members. Of course, there have been times where Tzuyu’s jealousy has taken the better of her but Sana wasn’t any less. They were both equally jealous of whoever came into contact with them; just like how Sana was currently eyeing Mina with envy. Nayeon had no clue since they were right behind her but she could hear the whispers. The only satisfied couple were Jeongyeon and Momo, chuckling and giggling like high school girls at their circumstance.

The live ended and everyone was silent, no one willing to say a word.

“Alright, I’m beat. Night you guys.” Jihyo said, escaping the awkward atmosphere.

“See you guys later.” Momo chuckled, pulling Jeongyeon out of the room too and leaving six members behind.

“So dead.” Jeongyeon muttered, chuckling at the angry members.

“Ya Kim Dahyun! Follow me!” Chaeyoung shouted, making Dahyun gulp in fear. Full name meant a lot of trouble. She followed after her angry girlfriend, unsure of how to appease her.

“Come here, you!” Mina exclaimed, jumping over the couch she struggled over earlier and pulling Nayeon’s ear.

“Y-ya! That hurts! Let go! Aren’t you going to let go?!” Nayeon exclaimed, leaving Sana and Tzuyu behind.

Tzuyu sighed heavily, walking over and sitting on the other side of the couch. She pulled Sana closer, resting her own chin on Sana’s shoulder as she s her arms around her waist. She intertwined their fingers, kissing Sana’s palm before letting it fall her lap.

“You okay love?” Tzuyu whispered, still worried about Sana.

“Mhmm. It was just in the moment. The song and everything we accomplished so far. It’s just hard to believe.” Sana mumbled, playing with their fingers.

“Well, I’m glad for everything that’s happened in the past year but there’s one thing I’m happiest about.” Tzuyu mentioned.

“What’s that?” Sana asked.

“The fact that I got to spend this one year by your side.” Tzuyu whispered, kissing Sana’s shoulder.

Sana turned around from their embrace, gazing into Tzuyu’s doe eyes that made her heart flutter each time. She cupped Tzuyu’s cheeks, leaving a lingering kiss on her forehead, Tzuyu closing her eyes at the blissful moment.

“Thank you for existing. Thank you for this one year.” Sana whispered, leaning her forehead on Tzuyu’s.

Tzuyu basked in the moment, leaning forward to capture Sana’s lips. She placed a finger under her chin, pulling it upwards as Sana tangled her hands in Tzuyu’s purple locks she’d grown to love. Sana angled her head to deepen the kiss, sinking deeper into Tzuyu’s embrace. She’d never get tired of kissing Sana’s soft lips.

They broke apart, leaning their foreheads together once again.

“Happy 1 year anniversary my love.” Tzuyu whispered, kissing the side of Sana’s head as she hugged her. Sana snuggled in Tzuyu’s arms, savouring the warmth and love radiating from her girlfriend embrace.

“You too beautiful.” Sana replied, hugging Tzuyu tighter.


A/N: I know it's already been five days since their anniversary and this is delayed and short but SaTzu has been sailing nicely after that quite heart breaking performance of Ooh-Ahh.

I know it's not my best one-shot but I still hope you like it! Tiny part of me is hoping you do hehe even though this is complete crap

I've marked this as complete but I will still update it, pinky promise (lel manager pinky) okay but I'm sorry for posting this so late!

It's been a while and I'm neck deep in assignments but I wanted to update this since I was so TT

Okay I'll stop with my lame jokes.... once again, hope you like it ~ sorry for the late upload.

Sorry for any typos :')