Right Here

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

Her breathing was escalated and her legs felt weak. She was hunched over, trying to control her rapid breathing, hands on her knees. She couldn’t give up yet, she would never give up. She knew she was close. Why she’d decided to do this, she had no idea. Her feet were covered in dirt, hair a mess and sticking to her forehead with sweat. She looked around her and at her surroundings, which path should she take? It was almost nightfall and she was still out and about. Adrenaline was running through her veins, like a drug, putting her senses on a higher alert. She decided to take the path on the right, the one that escalated into a darkness of lush trees. She’d rather climb up now while she had energy than do it later.

felt parched; she took a break, sitting on a chopped off tree trunk. Water. It was her lifeline right now. It was what kept her going. She bent down to tie her shoelaces tightly, hands shaking as she reached for them. This was all her fault and she’d be the one to fix it, no matter what happens. She got up again, feeling the muscles tighten as she took each step up the steep road. She would do it. She could do it. She saw the shadow of what she was looking for, of who she was looking for, currently looking off a cliff. She didn’t want to scare her away. She didn’t want to do anything rash that would compromise their situation.

Her own foot stepped on a twig, the sound echoing through the open area. The person turned around immediately, fear evident in her eyes. She took a step back as the other came closer. Soon enough, her foot was at the edge with no space to go further back. She closed her eyes and took one last step.

“This is all your fault.”

“SANA!”

Tzuyu shot up in her bed, blinking in the darkness of the room she was in. Where was she? Her eyes finally focussed, realising that she was in the comfort of her own room. Her shirt clung to her back from sweat, the nightmare still playing like a movie in her head. Water. She needed water. Tzuyu crept out of her bed slowly, not wanting to wake Dahyun or Chaeyoung. She wanted to run into the arms of her girlfriend but she would be sleeping. Tzuyu knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep after this. She crept across the hallway of their dorm, tip toeing towards the kitchen. She opened a cupboard, quietly pulling out a glass and filling it to the brim with water. She plopped down on the couch, sighing heavily as she thought about the dream once again.

What if Sana actually felt claustrophobic with their relationship? What if Tzuyu had done something to hurt her? Maybe her dream wasn’t really a dream, but actually a hidden truth. Tzuyu took little sips of the water in her glass. She could never stop herself when it came to these types of thoughts and scenarios. She buried her head atop her knees, sulking at her own thoughts that were deadly for her own wellbeing.

Sana felt like someone was walking around the hallway of their dorm. Who would be awake at such an ungodly hour? She rubbed her eyes, stifling a yawn and stumbled out of her bed. She slipped on her warm shoes and shuffled out the door. The kitchen was dimly lit, perhaps someone had switched on a smaller light. Sana walked towards the kitchen, not seeing anyone and heading to turn of the light. It was when she heard a sniffle that she stopped in her tracks. She found her girlfriend sitting on the couch, head on her knees. Why was she even awake at this time?

“Baby?” Sana called out.

Tzuyu whipped her head up at the husky voice that belonged to her girlfriend. Sana’s eyes widened in devastation upon seeing Tzuyu’s watery eyes. She crossed over to the couch, cupping Tzuyu’s face in her hands and wiping away her tear tracks and tears. Tzuyu closed her eyes at the contact, more tears flowing immediately.

“Tzu, what’s wrong? Hmm?” Sana asked gently.

Tzuyu shook her head, shutting her eyes tighter as the dream came back to haunt her once again.

“Baby, tell me. Please? Sana pleaded, getting worried.

“I-I had a nightmare. I-you.” Tzuyu whispered, panicking at her own words and struggling to breathe.

“Tzu, breathe baby. Everything is okay.” Sana comforted, rubbing circles across her cheeks.

Tzuyu took in deep breaths. She rarely every had panic attacks that left her this breathless. She felt like she was going to suffocate, she couldn’t take in any air. felt constricted and it felt like she was being choked; being rid of her air supply. She closed her eyes again, trying to pace her breathing. In, out. In, out.

“I just had a nightmare.” Tzuyu whimpered.

“Aw Tzu.” Sana pulled Tzuyu into her embrace, squeezing her tightly.

“It-it was a bad dream. I-you were in it too. You disappeared and, and you–” Tzuyu tried to explain, breaking down into tears again.

“I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere, I promise.” Sana soothed, rubbing Tzuyu’s back and kissing the side of her head.

Tzuyu broke away from the hug to explain to Sana about the dream. She took a deep breath, trying to settle her emotions but failing as soon as she started to speak.

“N-no b-but the reason you l-left was because o-of me. I w-wasn’t g-good enough. I’m n-not good enough. You deserve someone better. You b-blamed me in the n-nightmare a-and you d-died because of m-me.” Tzuyu stuttered through her tears, breaking Sana’s heart into pieces. She pulled Tzuyu into her embrace again, head leaning against Sana’s chest.

“Shhh, baby it’s okay. I’m right here. Tzu, you’re perfect. Don’t ever think that you’re not good enough for me. You’re the best thing that’s happened in my life. I’m never going to leave you; I’ll be stupid to even consider that. You’re good enough for me and I’m keeping you with me forever.” Said Sana, kissing Tzuyu’s forehead.

Tzuyu stayed silent, calming herself down from her heightened emotional state. She took deep breaths, Sana’s perfume comforting her senses. Sana continued rubbing Tzuyu’s back, occasionally kissing the side of Tzuyu’s head. Tzuyu had her really worried and she knew what she could do to make her feel a little bit better.

“Do you want some of my hot chocolate? I’ll make you a special cup.” Sana suggested.

Tzuyu gave a small smile and Sana knew she’s decided on the correct thing. Her own hot chocolate was perfect for anything and any situation. No one else knew the recipe but Sana herself and she only made it on special occasions. Sana pulled Tzuyu up with her, placing Tzuyu’s hands on her own waist as she walked around the kitchen.

Tzuyu rested her chin on Sana’s shoulder as she watched her make the hot chocolate. She seemed to forget the recipe was meant to be a secret. Tzuyu didn’t say anything though, she was appreciative of the efforts her girlfriend was going through to make her feel better.

“.” Sana cursed as she packed everything away.

“What’s wrong?” Tzuyu asked worriedly.

“You saw the entire recipe!” Sana whined.

“That’s okay. I won’t tell anyone.” Tzuyu cheekily replied.

Sana pouted, sulking on the spot. Tzuyu chuckled at her childish behaviour, grabbing Sana’s cheeks and kissing her pout away.

“How about a pinkie promise?” Tzuyu suggested.

Sana huffed and still whined, but agreed eventually, intertwining their little fingers.

“If I hear a word about my recipe, you won’t live.” Sana threatened, making Tzuyu chuckle.

They shared a tall cup full of the goodness, taking one sip before rotating to the next person. Soon enough, the cup was empty and Tzuyu stifled a yawn.

“Sleep time?” Sana suggested.

“But I don’t think I can fall asleep without you.” Tzuyu pouted, shuddering as she thought about the dream again.

“How about we sleep in your room? Since mine has more members than yours.” Sana proposed.

“Alright that’s fine with me. But is that okay with you? I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.” Tzuyu asked.

“Of course baby. I don’t mind as long as I’m with you.” Sana replied, pecking Tzuyu’s cheek and pulling her along quietly towards Tzuyu’s room. They both crawled into the bed silently, trying not to wake the other two up. Sana shuffled closer to Tzuyu, who was facing the other way. She felt Tzuyu stiffen and she knew that Tzuyu was thinking about the nightmare again. Sana s her arms around Tzuyu’s waist, placing her own head in the nook of Tzuyu’s neck. She felt Tzuyu relax under her embrace, a soft sigh escaping her lips. Sana left a lingering kiss on Tzuyu’s nape, whispering a series of I love you’s between the two of them.


A/N: It's been a while since I've updated this, I'm so sorry!

I hope you like this one shot ~