Happy SaTzu Day

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

No one knew the real reason Sana and Tzuyu were avoiding each other, other than themselves. The members were left clueless on what had gone down between them. If Tzuyu was in the kitchen, Sana would run into her room. If Sana was watching TV, Tzuyu would go outside and ride her bike. It’s been happening all week and their fellow members were absolutely annoyed. Today was meant to be SaTzu day yet the two members were not even talking.

Tzuyu was feeling rather jealous and frustrated recently. The past few weeks hadn’t been as good as she’d hoped; especially when she had an amazing girlfriend. That girlfriend of hers – yes, Minatozaki Sana, had been landing blow after blow on her own heart. The problem was that she didn’t seem to realise that she was doing so. She might be silly for being upset with Sana about her interview. Maybe a trivial matter such as her not suggesting Tzuyu as the member to date would be stupid to be disappointed over but it wasn’t only that. She watched the V Live from another room alongside Jeongyeon and she couldn’t help but get mad. Despite the two being exclusive, she always had doubts about their relationship. She hasn’t had a good past with her relationships, partners always left her heartbroken. Tzuyu really didn’t want this relationship of hers to turn out the same.

Watching Sana with Dahyun really broke her heart. She understood Sana’s relationship with Nayeon and Jihyo but when it came Dahyun, she was always on edge. Jihyo is super straight and Nayeon is with Jeongyeon but Dahyun is single. What scared Tzuyu the most is that Dahyun is honestly a great person to date; possibly even better than herself. Could she possibly be losing her girlfriend to Dahyun already? Sana had barely even uttered a word to Tzuyu recently and it’s making her feel even more insecure than she was initially. Should she prepare herself for heartbreak early?

At times like this, Tzuyu sought Mina or Momo. Mina was the one person who Tzuyu always discussed her own personal problems with. Mina was Tzuyu’s best friend. She suggested Tzuyu should hang around another member instead, preferably one who wasn’t dating. Momo was the only one who wasn’t dating amongst them all so Tzuyu approached her with their plan.

Momo had noticed Sana and Tzuyu’s lack of conversations and also the fact that Dahyun was sticking with Sana a lot more than usual. Sana leaves Tzuyu by herself often and that makes both herself and Mina mad. She happily obliged in their plan, simply because as much as everyone thinks that she doesn’t worry about Tzuyu, she really does. This relationship with Sana means a lot for Tzuyu and even a fool can notice that… unless they’re Minatozaki Sana.

Momo wants to be there for her in times like this especially. Tzuyu’s hurts inside often yet doesn’t release it, thinking it’s a burden. She’s done it before and Momo hopes she won’t do it again. At least now, Tzuyu talks to Mina and Momo more often about her problems. Well, part of her is also annoyed at Dahyun too so maybe this will work both ways.

Sana also knew the reason she was angry at Tzuyu was quite stupid. Just because Tzuyu had chosen not to answer the question on who she’d date from Twice, Sana was upset. There was no problem in answering the question now was there? Not only that, but it seems like Chaeyoung knows Tzuyu more than herself and that’s driving her mad. She’s Tzuyu’s girlfriend yet she feels like she doesn’t put it enough effort to get to know her.

It wasn’t only that; she could also tell that Tzuyu had been avoiding her. She’d tried to talk to her a few times but Mina would always come in or Momo would drag her away. Sana didn’t like it; she didn’t like not being able to talk to Tzuyu when they lived in the dorm together. Tzuyu seems to have all the time in the world to hang out with Momo. She didn’t know what to do so decided to keep to herself. She avoided Tzuyu and Tzuyu avoided her. A little part of her died each time it would happen but she was clueless about what she had done to make Tzuyu upset.

It was one night, when the international line were the only ones occupying the dorm, that Sana finally decided to do something about it. She didn’t want to go to Tzuyu directly so she went to Mina instead.

Mina was surprised to see Sana approach her, after all, the two haven’t talked much since her issue with Tzuyu arose.

“Can I help you?” Mina asked coldly.

“Yes you can actually. Can you tell me why you’re treating me this way?” Sana scoffed.

“I can’t believe you don’t know why.” Mina answered.

“What does that even mean?” Sana asked.

“Tell me, what have you noticed in the past week? How have you been feeling?” Mina questioned.

“Uh – well… I’ve been mad.” Sana said, confused about where the conversation was heading.

“Why have you been mad?” Mina asked.

“You and Momo keep taking away my chances of talking to Tzuyu.” Sana replied.

“Why is that making you mad?” Mina pushed.

“Because I haven’t been talking to Tzuyu lately and you aren’t letting me when I have the chance.” Sana explained.

“Anything else making you mad?” Mina asked.

“I don’t like the fact that Momo and Tzuyu are so close recently.” Sana continued.

“Why is that even affecting you?” Mina questioned.

“Why are you asking me such a stupid question?! Of course it’s because she’s my girlfriend.” Sana answered, getting angry.

“If she’s your girlfriend then why isn’t she feeling like it Sana?” Mina rebutted.

“W-what do you mean?” Sana stuttered.

“I’m talking about the fact that Tzuyu is coming to me upset and crying because she feels like she’s losing you. Why is she coming to ME to discuss these things when it should be you?” Mina interrogated.

“W-what do you mean upset? Crying? Why?” Sana stammered.

“I can’t believe I’m spilling this. I’m sorry Tzuyu.” Mina mumbled. “Sana, Tzuyu has been in a few relationships before. She’s dealt with a lot of when she was in them. The way you’re treating her, how do you think that makes her feel? When was the last time you talked to her? The last time you hung out with her? Sana, she’s falling apart because you’re not there for her.” Mina explained.

“I-I never knew that. But what about Momo?” Sana asked.

“What about her?” Mina retorted.

“Why has she been hanging out with Tzuyu?” Sana continued.

“Because Tzuyu needed someone to talk to. She needed to hang out with someone since her girlfriend was so freaking busy!” Mina seethed.

“I wasn’t busy –”

“Don’t you dare say you weren’t. You’ve been hanging with Dahyun more often than Tzuyu. You’ve been hanging with so many other people but Tzuyu herself. How do you think she feels? She’s going out of her mind trying to be sane and trying to be reasonable but you’re not helping Sana. Tzuyu wants to hold on to the relationship but what effort are you putting in? How are you convincing her that you’re staying, that you’re there for her? Because you’re doing anything but. If you had been doing it, Tzuyu wouldn’t be coming to me crying about the fact that she’s scared she’s lost you to Dahyun.” Mina rushed.

“I-”

“Sana, let me say one thing. Tzuyu, she deserves a lot of love and care. If you’re not prepared to give her that, if you don’t want that responsibility, you have to stop this. If you’re not serious, don’t hurt her anymore. You’re affecting Tzuyu a lot more than she shows it. It’s tearing her apart but she doesn’t want anyone to know. I’m saying this for the both of you. Tzuyu won’t tell you that she’s upset with you, you know that. I’m not trying to make you out to be the bad guy Sana. You need to see things from Tzuyu’s perspective. You shouldn’t take her for granted just because she’s always there for you.” Mina continued.

Mina’s words hit Sana hard. How could she be so selfish? It’s making her feel guilty about her own behaviour. She’s angry at herself and Tzuyu since she wouldn’t come and talk to her. But it was more so about herself. She never realised that interacting with the other members will create a rift between the two of them and Sana hated the feeling in her stomach. She hadn’t noticed it until recently when she had seen Tzuyu hanging out with Momo more often. She couldn’t imagine what Tzuyu must’ve felt seeing Sana with other members. She screwed up in the worst way possible and she had to fix it. She was going to fix it.

Sana ran into the maknae line room, closing the door and locking it. Tzuyu snapped her head up in surprise, even more so when she saw her girlfriend inside the room.

“O-oh, Sana Unnie. W-what are you doing here?” Tzuyu stuttered.

“You Pabo!” Sana cried, embracing the taller girl.

“W-what’s wrong Unnie?” Tzuyu asked, trying to soothe Sana.

“Why didn’t you tell me what you were feeling, huh? Why didn’t you scream at me or pull me away to talk to me? Tzuyu, I don’t want to hurt you in any way but you have to talk to me when you feel upset. This is totally my fault and I’m really sorry. I never meant to take advantage of your love Tzu. I’m so, so sorry. I should’ve treated you better; you deserve better.” Sana sobbed.

“Unnie, I’m sorry too. I should’ve talked to you first and I should’ve told you about everything and how I was feeling.” Tzuyu sniffled.

Sana brushed away Tzuyu’s tears and pushed her hair behind her ears.

“Stop crying, hmm?” Sana comforted.

Tzuyu smiled through her tears, wiping away Sana’s as well. Sana really hadn’t realised how much she had missed being with Tzuyu. She couldn’t believe she could be so stupid and hurt Tzuyu so easily. She leant her forehead on Tzuyu’s, cradling her cheek in her hands.

“Tzuyu, can I kiss you?” Sana whispered against Tzuyu’s lips, not waiting any longer as soon as Tzuyu nodded.

 She crashed her lips against Tzuyu’s, one hand moving to cradle Tzuyu’s neck while the other was wound in her black waves. Tzuyu pulled Sana closer, letting her hands rest on her waist. She’d be lying if she said she didn’t miss Sana’s soft lips. Before things got a little too heated, Sana pulled away, pleased with Tzuyu’s swollen lips.

“Oops. We have to do a V Live soon and I don’t think we can go in this situation.” Sana giggled.

“What do you mean?” Asked Tzuyu, confused.

Sana just swiped her thumb across Tzuyu’s lips, trying to remove remnants of her lipstick. Tzuyu blushed when she realised what Sana meant.

“All better. Let’s go do our SaTzu Day V Live for fans okay?” Sana teased.

“That’s what you meant! Hey! It’s not fair that my lips are more red than yours!” Tzuyu sulked.

“Here, make mine more red then.” Sana suggested, offering her lips.

Tzuyu, being the evil child she is, grabbed lipstick off the nearest draw and applied it on Sana’s lips.

“There you go! Looks more red now!” Tzuyu laughed, escaping Sana’s tickling fingers.


A/N: This turned out to be angstier than I expected, I'm so sorry! It was meant to be full fluff and cuteness and I probably ruined it asdfghjkl

TT_TT

I might start a Fairy Tale series hehe but I don't know where it'll go....