Mission: Date

[SEMI-HIATUS] SaTzuration ; a one shot and drabble collection

A/N: finally got around to writing a one shot! this is for @nadyachristy: i'm so sorry for taking so long in your request!


“Sana Unnie, what are we going to do?” Tzuyu asked.

They both had absolutely no idea on how they were going to be able to go on a date together with fans following them everywhere for sure. It was really hard for them to sneak out in the first place and when they did have time, they had other things to worry about too. They didn’t mind meeting fans and talking to them but sometimes they wished they could have a moment to themselves without being worried about seeing other people and being in the latest breaking news Dispatch releases.

“I think I have a plan. Why don’t we both dress up for it? Something like cosplay? You can dress up as the man and I’ll do something with myself.” Sana answered

“That’s actually not a bad idea Unnie… but who’s going to dress us up? We don’t have any men’s clothes either.” Tzuyu stated.

“I guess this is where our members will come in handy.” Replied Sana, grinning wickedly.

The two of them called out all the members into the lounge room to discuss their plan. No one was against is since they’ve all had similar struggles in dating fellow members.

So many questions were being asked at once; How exactly are they going to sneak out, how to dress them, where are they going to go.

Tzuyu already had a rough plan in her head of what they were going to do. They both wanted a simple date that wasn’t very chaotic and crazy. So maybe just going to the movies and having dinner would be the best idea.

The members pulled both of them in the centre of the room, observing them from every possible angle.

“Jeongyeon, we need to raid your wardrobe since you’re the only one here who has anything that’s suitable for a guy.” Said Jihyo

“Hey! Don’t criticise my fashion sense! I do wear girly clothes…sometimes.” Replied Jeongyeon, feeling slightly insulted.

“What about Sana? Now that she has black hair, she looks less out of place but facial features wise she’ll be a giveaway.” Said Mina, walking around Sana

Tzuyu and Sana only stared at each other. Was this even a good idea in the first place? The way they’re headed, they’ll be noting down every little detail.

“The best solution is glasses I guess. She shouldn’t let her hair out – it’s too obvious. You can give her my reading glasses.” Inputted Chaeyoung.

“What about Tzuyu’s hair? Men don’t have silky and long hair.” Said Mina again.

“Let’s cut it!” Cackled Dahyun.

Tzuyu widened her eyes at her suggestion. “No way! Leave my hair alone! It’s my life!” (A/N: reference to Tzuyu’s hair ad in Weekly Idol?)

“It’s okay, I have some wigs in my cupboard.” Said Nayeon.

Everyone turned to stare at Nayeon.

“What?” Asked Nayeon.

“Why the heck do you have wigs in your cupboard?” Jeongyeon said, nudging her girlfriend.

‘Uh – um… I use to go to acting class?” Nayeon muttered, knowing full well Jeongyeon was going to about it later.

“Alright, back on topic. Jeongyeon, do you have a leather jacket in your wardrobe?” Said Jihyo.

Sana’s heart was racing already at the thought of her girlfriend being in a boyish outfit. Tzuyu wore it once and it drove her crazy. How was she meant to last the night with a super-hot looking girlfriend? She wasn’t even ready yet and Sana already knew she was going to have a long night.

“Alright – let’s split up. We’ll be more effective that way.” Stated Nayeon. “Momo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun can go get Tzuyu ready. The rest of us will help Sana. Call me when you guys are done and I’ll bring the wig.”

They separated, working on the respective members in opposite rooms for easy conversing.

“You okay Tzuyu?” Jeongyeon asked, noting the nervousness of the maknae.

“Hmm? Yeah. I’m just hoping everything turns out well. I don’t want to ruin this chance for Sana.” Said Tzuyu softly.

“It’ll work out. Don’t worry. Plus, if anything goes wrong you can always contact one of us and we’ll help you out. Now let’s get you ready.” Said Momo.

Jeongyeon pulled out a black fitted leather jacket from her wardrobe and placed it on the bed. She brought in a pair of faded blue jeans from Tzuyu’s cupboard and a black bowler hat.

“Hey honey, what colour is the top?” Jeongyeon shouted.

“It’s red!” Nayeon replied.

“Should we pick out a red shirt or a red tie?” Asked Jeongyeon to no one in particular.

“Maybe go with just the red shirt. Wearing a tie with a shirt might make it too formal looking.” Dahyun added.

Tzuyu just looked lost between the decision making, staring at Jeongyeon and Dahyun as they talked.

“Alright. Your outfit is set. We’ll just go check on Sana while you get ready.” Jeongyeon said, patting Tzuyu’s head.

Sana was being frantic in her own room worrying about so many things.

“What if we get caught? What if someone recognises us?” She questioned.

“Sana. Calm down. Nothing will happen. Keep your faith in us and in Tzuyu too. It’s a simple date and Tzuyu has planned it all carefully. Breathe.” Nayeon comforted.

Sana nodded and tried to even out her own erratic breathing. Why she was getting so nervous – she had no idea.

Mina had pulled out a red floral shoulder off top for Sana, a pair of dark blue jeans and black wedges. They were going to put her hair up in a bun and give her Chaeyoung’s thick rimmed glasses once they were done.

Both of them were already taking a further step and wearing face masks too. After all, they couldn’t be too safe when it came to leaving the place. Fans were often lined up outside waiting for them to leave and to get a glimpse of them.

“Nayeon, switch. Tzuyu is ready.” Jeongyeon stated as she walked into Sana’s room.

Jihyo worked on Sana’s hair, adding in two braids on the sides as well.

“You know; I think we should add a choker as well since her neck looks a little too bare. It’ll go well with the outfit.” Chaeyoung suggested, heading to Mina’s collection and bringing one that would match.

“. I can’t see anything through your glasses Chaeng.” Sana commented as she put on Chaeyoung’s glasses; everything was blurry.

“What else can she wear then? Something has to cover her eyes slightly.” Said Mina.

“How about contacts?” Chaeyoung suggested.

“We could… do we seriously not have any glasses at home?” Jihyo stated.

“Wait! We have some of the fansign things. Maybe I can find a pair!” Mina squealed running out of the room before reappearing a few minutes later with a slightly unproportioned pair.

“Sana, would you be okay with contacts?” Jihyo asked.

Sana nodded. She’d only worn them a few times previously but she would be fine. She carefully placed the grey contacts in her eyes and blinked, making sure they were in place. Mina handed her the glasses and she was finally ready.

“Holy ! You look beautiful.” Chaeyoung complimented, earning a nudge from Mina.

Sana blushed and headed out of the door of their room towards the living room. Her heart almost stopped when she saw Tzuyu sitting on the couch, frowning while observing something on her phone.

Holy she looks so freaking handsome. – Sana

Someone cleared their throat and Tzuyu looked up, her gaze landing at Sana. Tzuyu widened her eyes as soon as she noticed her. She felt her heart beating like crazy at how gorgeous she looked. How was she meant to concentrate on anything but her tonight when she looked so beautiful? Especially her shoulders – god help her tonight. It was already hard for her to see Sana showing off her shoulders to the fans, now she has to make sure no one stared at her when they went out for a date.

The members left the two together for a few minutes, giggling as they were looking at their reactions. Tzuyu finally came out of her stupor and smiled at her girlfriend, standing up and walking towards her.

“You look really beautiful.” She mumbled as she cupped Sana’s cheek.

Sana blushed; she was squealing like a five-year-old girl inside. Despite the fact that they had been together for months already, Tzuyu still had an immense effect on her heart when it came to her simple affectionate actions.

“You clean up nice.” Sana teased Tzuyu’s style, pulling on her hat.

“Did you bring your face mask?” Tzuyu requested.

“Yup. Should we put it on now?”

“I think so. If there are fans outside, it’s better to be cautious. The car is parked on a side street.” (A/N: Tzuyu drives in this so let’s assume she’s a few years older; maybe like 21)

“We’re going now.” Tzuyu shouted to the members as she took Sana’s hand in hers and headed towards their secret back exit.

They crept slowly as they reached outside. Thankfully, the few fans that were present were staring intently at the dorm and not the streets. Tzuyu opened the door for Sana as she unlocked car, closing the door gently and running over to the driver’s side and sitting inside.

“Where are we going?” Sana asked excitedly as she put on her seatbelt.

“Since we can’t do anything extreme, I just planned movies and a dinner. Is that okay?” Tzuyu asked worriedly.

“Can I pinch you?” Sana asked.

“W-why?” Tzuyu stuttered.

“Why are you worried? You know that I don’t mind. I’ll be happy with whatever we do as long as I get to spend my time with you.” Said Sana, making Tzuyu blush.

“O-okay.” Tzuyu replied, still stuttering from Sana’s cheesy words.

“What are we watching?” Sana asked.

“Oh, they’re replaying a classic Japanese movie.” Tzuyu said, not saying anything more.

“You’re not going to tell me, are you?” Sana pouted.

“You know me so well.” Tzuyu laughed, patting Sana’s head.

They arrived at the cinemas shortly after, placing their masks on once again. Thank god Tzuyu already bought the tickets online. Talking to workers would require taking off their masks which could lead to their identities being revealed. Sana grabbed their ordered popcorn and drink as Tzuyu waited at the table in front of the candy bar.

“WE’RE WATCHING A LITRE OF TEARS?!” Sana squealed, attracting some attention from nearby visitors. Tzuyu moved and blocked Sana from other people’s view.

“I know it’s your favourite movie and I know it’s incredibly sad but you didn’t get a chance to watch it in cinemas so why not now?” Tzuyu suggested.

“Thank you Tzu.” Sana said sincerely, landing a kiss on Tzuyu’s cheek.

Tzuyu smiled and took Sana’s hand in hers, pulling her towards their cinema for the movie. Not surprisingly, the theatre was empty with just a few other occupants. After all, it isn’t always a good idea to watch a sad movie in cinemas considering the amount of tears that could possibly be shed. No matter how many times you watch this movie, it leaves you with a bucket of used tissues.

“You do know that this will make me cry, right?” Sana asked.

Tzuyu nodded, “Yes I do. You can just use me for the night.”

Sana blushed at Tzuyu’s words. The later was biting back a smile at her own suggestive words. She placed the popcorn in the middle arm rest and the drink in the respective holder as they giggled at the various advertisements and trailers that played before the movie started.

They weren’t even half way through the movie when Tzuyu heard Sana sniffle. She moved the drink to her right and lifted up the arm rest, allowing Sana to snuggle up to her as she pat her head. Tzuyu intertwined her other hand with Sana’s, occasionally giving it a squeeze.

Part of her thought this movie was a bad idea but she knew that Sana would want to watch it in cinemas if she had a chance. Sana’s sniffles turned into sobs about ten minutes later. There wasn’t much Tzuyu could do since no matter how many times they watched the movie, Sana still cried her heart out. She rubbed soothing circles on Sana’s back as she stared at the crying girl herself. Sana’s crying ceased as the credits rolled and Tzuyu stared at her with an amused expression.

“Stop looking at me like that. You know I always cry.” Sana pouted.

“I know – you just look cute with a red nose.” Tzuyu teased, earning a glare from Sana.

Tzuyu gave her an innocent smile and pulled her up as they left the cinema. The two of them couldn’t go to dinner at a fancy restaurant so Tzuyu had food packed in the car already. There was an isolated place she discovered an hour away from their location which would be perfect for just the two of them. As they walked outside, Tzuyu noticed that Sana shivered in the cold. She quickly slid the jacket off and placed it on Sana’s shoulders.

“Someone’s going to think I’m such a bad boyfriend. I took you to a sad movie and I let you freeze too.” Tzuyu shook her head.

“Well, it’s a good thing that no one can see us or think about your actions. No one else’s opinion matters anyway. The movie was great, no matter how sad it was.” Sana responded, lacing her fingers with Tzuyu’s.

“Do you see anyone shifty looking around?” Tzuyu suddenly asked Sana.

“No I don’t; why –” Tzuyu cut Sana off, gently pulling Sana’s and her own face mask down before landing her lips on the latter’s. She gently cradled Sana’s cheeks as Sana brought her hands around Tzuyu’s waist before they broke apart.

“I know you’re probably hungry but there’s a one-hour drive till dinner. Is that okay?” Tzuyu asked in concern.

“Of course Tzu. I’ll take a nap in the car. The crying made me tired.” Sana yawned.

Sana fell asleep within the first ten minutes of the car ride. Tzuyu stared at her girlfriend throughout the ride, making sure she wasn’t moving around too much or was uncomfortable. They arrived at the waterside parking and Tzuyu quietly walked outside to the boot of the car, taking out their dinner and setting it up on a grassy area in front. She looked around, making sure no one was present before she walked back to the car to wake Sana up.

“Love, wake up.” She gently shook Sana who immediately stirred.

As her eyes opened and she scanned the area, she gasped. It really looked beautiful. Tzuyu offered her hand as Sana got out of the car before she led her to their mini picnic.

“When did you prepare all of this?” Sana asked, still in shock.

“I had help from the others.” Tzuyu replied cheekily, rubbing her nape. “Come on, let’s eat.”

“You really had this all planned out well.” Sana commented.

“Well, I was really worried. It is the first time both of us are out alone. I was scared something would go wrong. I didn’t want to ruin it for you.” Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana wiped some crumbs off Tzuyu’s lips, “You know, I would’ve had the time of my life even if we’d just gone to a park. You put in so much effort into this, I can’t express how much it means to me.”

“Maybe next time we’ll just go to the park.” Tzuyu winked, earning a shove from Sana.

“Thank you Tzu. You have no idea how happy you’ve made me with everything tonight. It was truly a dream date.” Sana gushed.

“I’m honoured to be of service.” Tzuyu teased.

“Why do you always have to ruin my sincere comments with snark responses.” Sana snickered.

“I don’t want you crying again.” Tzuyu mocked.

“Stop teasing me!” Sana pouted.

“Okay, okay. Stop pouting. You know it makes me want to kiss you.” Tzuyu replied.

“Of course I do. It’s your weakness!” Sana stuck out her tongue before she got up and ran from Tzuyu’s tickling fingers.

Tzuyu caught her with ease, lifting her up and making Sana squeal at the sudden action.

“You always catch me so quickly. It’s not fair.” Sana scowled.

“Run a little faster and maybe you’ll escape.” Tzuyu teased.

“But you have long legs! I’ll always have short legs.” Sana rebutted, walking away.

“Maybe we should stretch you.” Tzuyu mocked.

Sana’s eyes widened and she squirmed under Tzuyu’s hold, finally escaping. “No!”

Tzuyu laughed at her girlfriend’s reaction and opened her arms for a hug.

“I don’t know if I can trust you. You probably have ulterior motives.” Sana said, walking towards Tzuyu cautiously.

Tzuyu just smiled and waited for Sana to come into her embrace. She was taking little steps towards her, stopping and staring at Tzuyu occasionally. She must’ve realised Tzuyu wasn’t doing anything as she ran the last metre between the two and jumped in Tzuyu’s arms.

Their hugs were always the comfiest. Sana’s head was always tucked well under Tzuyu’s chin and their bodies fit together like a puzzle.

Tzuyu sighed in bliss as she revelled in their few moments alone. It was nice being able to have some time away from everyone else.

She kissed Sana’s temple softly and hugged her tighter, the breeze getting slightly colder.

“We should head back before Jihyo Unnie skins us for being home late.” Tzuyu chuckled.

Sana kissed before she finally separated from Tzuyu. They packed up their mini picnic and headed back to the car; Sana falling asleep yet again.

They walked inside the dorm, heading inside their own room. They were both yawning widely. It had been quite a long night for the two of them.

“You should dress up like this more often, but only for me; I almost thought I would have to pry you away from everyone tonight.” Tzuyu pouted, making Sana laugh.

“You too. When I saw you sitting there on the couch, you looked so handsome I thought I was going to go insane tonight.” Sana replied.

Tzuyu took off Sana’s glasses and pulled out the slides in her hair that kept her braids in place. She gently massaged Sana’s head before she left a lingering kiss on her forehead.

“I’ll get changed in the bathroom.” Tzuyu said, yawning once again.

She came back in a few minutes as Sana was taking off her contacts. She sat up on their shared bed, waiting for Sana.

“Thank you for today Tzuyu. I really enjoyed it.” Sana murmured as she climbed into Tzuyu’s embrace.

“Anything for you love. Always.” Tzuyu whispered, kissing the side of Sana’s head before she pulled her closer, tucking her head under her own chin.


A/N: i changed their outfits so many times :')

i might have run out of ideas for one-shots and drabbles so please don't hesitate to let me know if you want me to write a certain plot!

btw, hope you liked this!