two

You belong with me?

After telling Jin everything Namjoon had set off for school. He knew he can’t hide anything from him, especially when it involves his favorite cousin Taehyung. Actually Namjoon had known that Taehyung was Jin’s cousin, that’s why he chose to ignore two sets of amused eyes directed at him. Now he has to prepare himself for some serious interrogation from his friends that he is now seeing in front of the gate ignoring the fan girls gushing at them as they pass by. And the duo started glaring at him as they spotted Namjoon from afar.

‘Well… there’s no backing out now.’ Namjoon thinks to himself and sighs as he raises his hand to wave at his friends.

“Hey guys what’s up?” he says as he stood in front of the duo. And the rest of the day had gone on like a blur to Kim Namjoon.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

 

Sitting in the cafeteria with three of the most popular dudes in school wasn’t really ideal for two of the most normal dudes in school. Hanging out with the normal dudes causes an uproar to the female population in the entire school, and even the female population in another school.

“So, Jin said that we should hang out guys since there’s a reason for closure now. Since you” he points at Taehyung, who jumps a little “already know about my relationship with him. And I know Jin is really important to you, and you’re very much important to him. I guess if we hang out more often you’d be cool with me dating your cousin.” Namjoon stared at Taehyung sincerely.

“I’m cool with it hyung, really, you don’t really need to hang out with us or anything… I mean…” Taehyung stretched his words as he tried to glance at Jimin for help. But to no avail the latter was just staring at him back just as helplessly as he does.

“I’m cool with it.” Suddenly the quiet Min Yoongi pipes up as he stared at the two.

“Me too.” And then they all stared all stared at Jung Hoseok, who was promptly sipping from the straw of his own drink.

“Ok, so were cool, how about you guys, we really don’t want to make it look like were forcing you or anything, it’s just that I want to assure Jin that he has someone he can rely on to watch after his cousin” Namjoon mentally apologizes to his boyfriend for using his name to guilt-tripping Taehyung.

“But, we’re really fine hyung. And besides… if you guys haven’t noticed it yet, you three are quite popular…” but before Taehyung could finish what he was to say Hoseok intervenes.

“It’s alright, you guys…” he smiles and Taehyung could already feel his face heating up “we don’t really have to hang out all the time, it’s just like if we meet or bump into each other we do like normal friends should do… say ‘HI!’ and all that stuff. Just like how you treat Jimin, or how three of us hang out though we don’t exactly play the same sport.” Hoseok tries to explain as he gestures it with his hands, trying to get through to the two of them without him being too awkward. And fortunately Yoongi saves his almost awkward .

“Popularity doesn’t really matter when you’re making friends, we all wake up ugly anyway. So you in?” He adds as he glances at the two of them, or more like to Jimin.

Taehyung contemplates as he steps on Jimin’s foot to get his attention. After getting his foot stepped on as well Taehyung coughs and sighs. “Alright hyung we get it, can we be excused for now?” he whimpers a bit as he felt the pain on his toes.

Namjoon chuckled a bit as he watched the duo. “Yes, you may.” And like lightning the two bowed curtly and bolted out of their seats and out of their sights.

 

“So you two done staring at those chairs or are we going to get out of here?” Namjoon exclaims as he stood up from his seat. The two seemingly caught up to what Namjoon had said stood up as well and followed Namjoon out of the cafeteria.

Seemingly unaware of the presence of a bunch of girls seated in a faraway corner to where they occupied earlier.

“Did you hear that girls?” one of them chimed

“Yeah, we should totally tell Miju unnie about this.” Another one added.

“Ok let’s go” The last one added as they too left with a little bit of sass.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i don't hate on anyone or anything, I just needed characters for the girls, coz I'm bad at OC. :D

the girls are from the group Lovelyz.

So to all Lovelyz fans. that might stumble upon this, I sincerely apologize for the character I gave them. This is pure fiction anyway. :D

PEACE!