four

You belong with me?

 

A girl peered at them as she still kept clinging to Hoseok.

“Nothing to see here Miju, you can go on your way now, we’ll take care of Hoseok from here.” Yoongi’s voice sounded bored as he slowly withdraws his hand from Jimin’s shoulder.

“Oh, and here I was hoping Oppa would walk me to the classroom?” she said as she turned her gaze to Hoseok, smiling sweetly like the cute girl that she is.

Hoseok returns her gaze and returns the smile meekly as he turns back to his friends. “Well, that’s what she said, see you at class Yoongi, bye guys.” And with that he was tugged by the girl away from them.

“Meh, two can play that game, come on you guys, l’m gonna take you to class too.” Yoongi says as he pushes the two in the same direction to where Hoseok and his girlfriend had gone to.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

And this was why Taehyung didn’t want to get involved with the cool kids in the first place.

Now he’s trying hard not to lash out at the people asking him questions about the ‘super popular trio’.

It would go from: ‘how did you get them to notice you?’ ‘aren’t they like exclusive to each other?’ ‘they say they don’t really hang out that much with their own teams’ to ‘Is Min Yoongi secretely dating?’ ‘Is it true that Miju and JHope(Hoseok’s nickname in his previous school) going to break up soon?’ ‘Do you think if they did, I could have a chance with him?’. And Taehyung would just either shrug his shoulders or mutter an ‘I don’t really know that much, I’m sorry’.

But then one question caught him offguard. ‘Is it true that Kim Namjoon is gay?’

It was from a girl, Taehyung might have seen her hanging out with Hoseok’s girlfriend most of the time.

“Is it?” she inquired again. And the crowd around them was suddenly quiet. Fortunately the bell rang signaling that the next class was up.

And Taehyung heaved a sigh as the people around him srammed to get back to their own seats. But he quickly turned his head to the girl earlier feeling that he was being watched but the girl was seemingly entertained with a book that she was reading.

‘THAT WAS CLOSE WASN”T IT?’ he read the note Jimin passed to him and he quickly scribbled a reply.

‘SUPER CLOSE’

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And the question did bother Taehyung and being the inquisitive kid that he was he had the mind to ask the elder about it when they get to meet. Maybe later at lunch, he wanted to know if the elder would tell him just to reveal his uality or tell him otherwise, to keep it to just themselves. He was ecstatic to know that he couldn’t even concentrate in class, but what if he didn’t like what his going to hear, would he tell Jin-hyung? Or maybe he was just overthinking. Namjoon was a good guy and Taehyung didn’t have anything to say about him.

So when the bell rings he hurries up and drags Jimin with him to the cafeteria.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luck must have been on his side today. Namjoon was sitting alone in their own spot in the cafeteria, Taehyung made a beeline to get there as he ignored the low murmurs as he went on his way, Jimin following right behind him.

They sat as they greeted the elder, then the latter told them why Hoseok and Yoongi were busy with things so they couldn’t join them. That earned him a little enthusiastic ‘It’s fine’ from Taehyung and Jimin stood up to get food for him and Taehyung, asking him too if he wasnted anything else than what he already ordered.

“So hyung…” Taehyung started when Jimin was out of earshot. He didn’t mean to leave Jimin out of this conversation but he was going to tell him later on anyway, or they might not be done talking when he gets back so he can just catch up.

“What up?” Namjoon replied.

“At class today, a girl asked if you were gay.” Taehyung stated bluntly, beating around the bush was unnecessary.

“What?” Namjoon’s eyes widened and Taehyung just assessed his reaction waiting for him to react negatively about it.

But Namjoon just composed himself and put down the pen he was holding. He thought for a while and looked back at Taehyung.

“Then why don’t you just tell them that I am”? He inquired now he had his hands supporting his head as he tapped the table with his fingers on the other, still not taking his gaze away from Taehyung.

Ah, he really is a good guy, Jin-hyung is so lucky.’ Taehyung mentally slaps himself for judging the elder, but then he felt the older staring at him and he covers it up with an awkward smile and sat straight on his seat. “Well, if she asks again I would gladly tell her that.” But suddenly a voice chimed up from behind him and It was exactly what he thought just now that he was planning to ask the senior.

“But what about you hyung?” Jimin was already back with a tray in his hand. Setting it down and sat beside Taehyung and his gaze still trained to Najoon.

“What about me?” He replied nonchalantly.

“Well, what if we tell her, and she tells on to somebody else, then the whole school will know, and then your team will know, or wait, do they already know or only Hoseok hyung knows?” Taehyung responds as he started with his food.

“Well, my team knows I’m Bi, but they don’t know I’m already dating a guy, only Hoseok knows. And I think if they knew about it they wouldn’t be surprised as much, because sometimes when we hang out they push me with either to a guy or to a girl. They seriously don’t have a problem with it. And they have yet to know I’m dating a very much pretty gorgeous guy from University.” Was Namjoon’s replied and smiled as he thought of his boyfriend. He doesn’t care about what anyone says if ever they did find out that he was in fact dating a guy. Their parents were very much accepting about that fact, as well as Jin’s parents as well. Namjoon could never be more grateful for that fact.

The two shared a glance as they observed the senior, hearing him say those words did appease Taehyung’s mind more and he was really happy that his hyung did find a guy like Namjoon. They continued chatting more about school stuff, totally forgetting about the previous topic. They eat in peace, and when it was time for the next class Taehyung and Jimin bid the senior goodbye and went on their way to get back to their own classroom. And somehow Taehyung’s mood had been lifted causing Jimin to get affected too and they were really cheerful for the rest of the day.

Not knowing it was just the calm before the storm.

 

 

A.N

It really feels good to know that someone out there likes the stuff I write.

You guys give me life, and the inspiration and the will to update faster. :D

But I hope you like today's update. :D

I'm really not sure about this chapter.

And this 'calm before the storm' thing, is just some sort of bullying. It's just petty jealousy though. So it's all good.

:D

:D

I'm thinking about a Jikook moment for my next update, just to get Yoongi fired up. :D

*I'm trash... Hi!*