fifteen

You belong with me?

Taehyung spent his Sunday telling his mother about what had happened in his sleep over (minus the little details about Hoseok of course.) as they did the house chores. And after that he resumed to finish his project.

 

Then his phone vibrates on the table, and for a second, he was anxious that it must be Hoseok again. But when he saw it was Jimin, he sighs in relief and reads it, only to open his eyes wide at the content.

 

From: Chimchim

Yoongi-hyung asked me if he could take me home tomorrow after school.

 

From: Chimchim

We kind’a exchanged numbers yesterday, and Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aahhhhhhhhhhhhh… I’m confused. I still didn’t exactly give him an answer for his date proposal, and he texted me like an hour ago, I haven’t replied yet.

 

He smiles as soon as he imagines what Jimin must’ve looked like right now, but an hour was too long, so he relies immediately.

 

To: Chimchim

What a gentleman… Awwe… my Jiminie’s got himself a keeper. And as for your confusion, the only one who’ll be able to answer that, is only your precious Min Yoongi. So you just have to ask him, a call would be a good way for that, but I know you won’t do it so just text him. Be brave my Chimchim. I’ll mentally send you my courage so you’ll have enough and that you two will finally have an actual conversation and to get to know each other more and stuff. Go for it Chimchim, not everybody has the chance like you do. This is it, make it happen.

 

He sends it and leans on his chair as he waits for the reply, he swirls his chair around and after he does a perfect turn, he catches a glimpse of a very half Hoseok. He gulps as he stills on his chair, only to have a mini heart attack when his phone vibrated in his hand.

 

What he expected was a reply from Jimin, but he got a message from Hoseok instead.

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

 You’ll get dizzy if you keep playing.

 

He huffs and types in a reply, fast.

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

I wasn’t playing hyung, I was just finished with my project. xC

 

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Oh, Congratulations then. So, you’re resting?

 

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah, kind of, I’m waiting for a message from Jimin.

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung.

Oh, do you two need to talk? You can just text me later.

 

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Nah, he’s still didn’t respond yet. So it’s okay.

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Oh… cool then.

 

 

And after that, another message appeared, it was from Jimin this time.

 

 

From: Chimchim

Tae! I wasn’t sure of what to do, so I just went for it and just asked mom straight on, but I said it was for a friend. It was really awkward, because she told me about the things like how she felt when she and dad were dating and all that other stuff. I understand bits of it and I'm still thinking about what to text Yoongi-hyung back.

 

From: Chimchim

I'll totally text him back, I swear, Goodnight. XP

 

 

 

To: Chimchim

Yah, Jiminie… when you said 'friend' who exactly did you mean?

 

 

To: Chimchim

PARK JIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Jimin had not replied after that and Taehyung slumped forward on his chair as it turned slowly towards the direction of the balcony.

 

Fortunately, Hoseok was already dressed appropriately. He was leaning on the railing with the phone in his hands.

 

 

His phone vibrates, he reads the message.

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Grumpy?

 

He types in a reply and waits for Hoseok to react.

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Jimins' just used me as an excuse to ask his mother something about HIS situation.

 

And only a smile and a chuckle erupted from Hoseok, though he couldn't hear it but it was enough for Taehyung's stomach to flip out. It made him feel pleasant that he caused that smile. And he had to scramble to look at his phone when suddenly Hoseok looked up, meeting his gaze for a millisecond.

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Well, it isn't really that bad, and besides you just helped Jimin with that one. At least. Right?

 

 

Taehyung sighed as slouched in his chair, forgetting that he was still facing the balcony. Only he does when his phone alerts him with a new message.

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Don't beat up yourself about it Taehyung-ah. Come on... I'll even help you pray that Jimin's mom would forget about what he asked or that she would forget that he mentioned you. :D

 

 

Taehyung snorts and smiles at that statement and when he was about to reply a new message pops out again.

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

See it's even better if you smile. Don't get so hung up anymore, you can just get back on Jimin if you get a girl on your own. ;P.

 

Taehyung stiffens up, but quickly hides it with a scowl as he types in a reply as rolls his eyes at Hoseok's direction.

 

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Funny hyung, and for the record. I would doubt that Jimin's mom would miss that. His mom knows I'm the only friend he has at school.

 

 

Hoseok is smiling again, and Taehyung couldn't help but stare. But his phone had yet to interrupt.

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

You know, if you stop thinking about it, you wouldn't have to be so grumpy. And being grumpy makes you look awful and if you look awful, the girls would run away. And we don't want that to happen now do we?

 

 

And Taehyung could feel that Hoseok was just concerned of his well being, but he couldn't help himself but feel down at the moment. Though he doesn't know why, but he really was.

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Duh, sorry hyung, I gotta go, I have to help mom for dinner. See you at school?

 

Then he waves goodbye at the figure from across him and closes the door when the said figure did waved back. And when he descended on the stairs his phone vibrated and there was a message from Hoseok.

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah, see ya, but we'd still meet in front of your house though. We're still gonna walk together at the bus stop anyway. So, see ya.

 

And Taehyung just had the urge to hit his head on the wall, louder than he intended. 

 

 

 

A/N:

My thirst for Vhope is making me do things.