twelve

You belong with me?

Notes:

 

I'm really sorry.

I don't even know that this is anymore, I spent a whole month for this update and I feel like it's really nothing and it's so long...I don't know.

 

* I really at this.

*bye

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

He opens his eyes slowly blinking to adjust into the light.  He glances at the clock and realized that he only has thirty minutes to get ready for school. He jumps right out of the bed and gets ready so he could make it for breakfast.

As he was sprinting down the stairs taking two steps at a time he makes a bee line to the dining room but stops as soon as he takes in the sight, Hoseok was happily chatting with his father.

“Hyung?” Both turned to look at him as he made his way to them slowly.

He eyes his father when the man suddenly eyed him teasingly and speaks up “Oh, Hoseok here was at the gate, apparently he was waiting for you but he got me instead so I just let him in.”

Taehyung looks at the clock and figures out that if they don’t get out of the house now they wouldn’t have time to go to the clinic, so he grabs a slice of toast that was on a plate and puts it in his mouth and murmurs goodbye to his parents and dragging Hoseok along with him as they made their way out.

“Hyung let’s hurry… the bus could be here any minute.” He ushers the other as he runs at the same time balancing himself with his bag and on the toast on the other taking a bite once then shoves it in one go. Hoseok just jogs after him in amusement.

They reach the bus stop; Taehyung puts his bag on the ground and takes deep breaths. Hoseok was about to say something when he sees spots of jam on Taehyung’s face. He chuckles and takes his handkerchief on his back pocket and hands it to Taehyung. “Wipe your face off Tae, you have jam all over” he gestures on his face to where the spots are and Taehyung blindly follows him until it was all gone. And then Taehyung was fiddling on the handkerchief not saying anything so Hoseok speaks up instead “Yah, wash that and return it to me on Monday, okay? That’s my favorite hanky.” He adds and then Taehyung nods and thanks him properly this time.

The bus comes up and before Taehyung could pick up his bag Hoseok s his on Taehyung’s hands and takes Taehyung’s and gets on the bus without a word. They pile in the crowd and before Hoseok could get a move on he sees a familiar face, it was the ert some time ago. He turns back but Taehyung was already behind him making his way through when he saw the space beside the man and beckoned Hoseok. The latter swiftly switching places with Taehyung when he noticed that he was situating himself beside the man.

He hears a huff right behind him and he resisted the urge to snort opting to just focus on blocking the man from Taehyung.

But a few minutes later the bus stops and people scrambled on their way out. Hoseok was trying to not hit anybody with the bag that he didn’t notice the man behind him move so he could replace to where Hoseok had been.

As he rights himself only did he see what had happened, his eyes opened wide when he sees that the man was already greeting Taehyung with a smile. The bus moves again and Taehyung seemingly unaware jerked forward, but even before the man could touch him Hoseok grabs Taehyung’s waist. Unaware that he had let go of Taehyung’s bag, he grips on the railing harder as he supported their weight. Righting them both up, he leads Taehyung to where he had left the bag and asked him if he was alright only for the other to nod in response hugging Hoseok’s bag closely to his chest making the latter smile unconsciously. He then glances behind and he sees the man was directly scowling at him. He returns it with a glare and without giving it a thought circles his arm on Taehyung’s shoulders. The man stares at the action and turns around irritated. Relieved Hoseok turns to look at Taehyung but he was already staring back, curiously, then his gaze turn to Hoseok’s arm that was still wrapped around him. The latter realizing what he just did slowly retreats his arm and when Taehyung asked him what that was he just waved it off and joked that he was just making sure that Taheyung doesn’t stumble again, to which he got elbowed in the stomach in return.

They got to school on time but had to get their bags to the clinic at luch time because they didn’t get much time in the morning.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jungkook checks the time for the nth time and he knows that it was still early. He was all ready to go because he was too excited to meet the others, and of course, Jimin.

He’d been coming back to check himself in the mirror and checked the house if there was still something to fix. And so when the clock strikes five he was out of the door, making sure to lock it and went on his way, a skip on his steps.

 

 

He arrived but the gates were still not full of students bustling out. So he leans on the wall to wait and then suddenly the bell rang. He peeks only to see if he could identify anyone, after a minute of scanning faces he noticed Taehyung just got out of the building followed by Jimin and his heart nearly skipped a bit when he saw the boy smile at something Taehyung said. Then followed by the guy he knew as Hoseok and then followed by Namjoon. The Yoongi guy wasn’t there making Jungkook’s smile wider.

A honk made him look right beside him and he didn’t even notice that Jin’s car was right across him. He greets him and waited for the others but then he sees someone driving towards him. A matte black motorbike that looked so cool that he can’t stop staring at it, his attention turned to the driver when he noticed that he was removing his helmet. Only to be surprised that it was Yoongi.

Fortunately, before it turns into an awkward eye glaring contest Jungkook hears Taehyung calling out to him and he collided on his cousin’s chest causing him to stumble back.

They then all pile in the car and he sighs in relief when he saw Jimin getting ushered by Taehyung.

 

After an awkward cheer from Jin they all set out for the Karaoke place. Taehyung telling him that he’d brought all kinds of games and the manga’s that they’d read together later. Jimin was seated on the middle and Jungkook was really glad that he could see his face when they talk.

 

 

The car stops and they all pile out of the car and Yoongi and Hoseok was already behind them getting off of the motorbike. Jungkook might not want to admit it but it really looked cool when they did.

They enter a room and food and drinks were already set, Jin was last to enter and then they started to pick out songs. Jin was the first one to sing, his choice was a ballad and all of them had been anticipating to hear him, though Yoongi doesn’t show it he was curious as well. And when Jin sang the first line Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook cheered. Only then the three did when they got over the shock of how good Jin’s voice was and joined in the cheering.

Namjoon was next and he chose to rap and then he grabs Hoseok and Yoongi to the stage, Hoseok was eagerly joining him and Yoongi just stood there awkwardly as he watched two of his friends interact with each other comically but still sounding cool at the same time. But then when the chorus was almost finished Hoseok and Namjoon ushers him on the middle as they gang up on him to sing the last verse because they know he could do it.

Just then Yoongi looks at their audience and he sees them moving to the beat as well and Jimin was laughing but then out of the corner of his eyes he sees Jungkook sitting really close to Jimin. His mood changes as the last verse comes up and he starts to rap. He focused onto the song that he didn’t register the loud cheering as he was nearing the end without stopping. Just then when he was done they did see them jumping on their seats clapping, even Jungkook had joined into the cheering and the next thing he knows Taehyung was bowing in front of him.

As they get hyped Jin suddenly stands up and punch in some numbers and when the song comes on, Jungkook was all ready to exit the room when he felt arms on his shoulders and he sees Jin smiling down at him and Taehyung on the other side. He glares at the both of them, they were lucky they’re still taller than him but Jungkook promises to himself that after this he’d be sure to plot a plan to get his revenge in the future, when he gets taller that is.

He was shoved on the stage and the song comes on, Jin shouts for him to get ready and the intro starts he moves with it awkwardly just then Jimin was beside him. Taehyung cheering for his bestfriend and they stared at each other, just then Jimin moves closer to him leaning over to his ear to whisper.

“Do you know the choreography for the song?” Jimin asks and he nods in response.

Jimin smiles and instructs him to just follow through the steps and give the others a good show.

As the chorus plays, the audience gets hyped once again as Jimin and Jungkook moved in sync. Only one person is not amused at all, just opting to stare at Jimin as he danced with the song, no offense but he moves much more smoothly than the original singer.

A new discovery Yoongi had yet to know about Jimin is that he’s a great dancer. He could even be on par with Hoseok. Taking a glance at the latter he sees him eyeing the both of them in amusement, he clearly liked it and he wonders if Hoseok is going to recruit Jimin to join the club. But judging from the way Hoseok is screaming at them right now he doesn’t have to wonder anymore.

 

The song ends and Jimin was fiddling with the buttons and then a melody comes on that everyone was familiar with. Just then he drags a very surprised Taehyung in front of them and s the mic into his hands and points at his best friend mouthing a ‘this is payback’ and tells everyone to give him a round of applause to which they did and waited for him to start.

Taehyung was just staring at Jimin’s smug face the whole time and when the song finally comes on and he unwillingly sings making sure to do it as he usually does when he does a mini concert in the shower. Suddenly they were all quiet and he sees them staring at him and he was about to back off when he saw Jimin signaled for him to move on. So he does and he just flows with the song and hoped for the best for it to end faster. It’s better than dancing anyway.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Taehyung was halfway in the song when Jungkook excused himself to the men’s room. Though Yoongi was still amazed that Taehyung had some hidden talent as well, he wasted no time and grabbed the water bottle near him and scooted closer to Jimin, but not that close.

“Ah, Thank you hyung” Jimin says as he accepts the bottle and almost emptying it in one go.

“You guys have some serious in you and you just keep it to yourselves. Don’t you ever think of showcasing it to the school?” He asks and Jimin turns to him in confusion.

“Were not really that great hyung, and besides we just do this as a hobby. There will be far more greater kids at this anyway.” Jimin shrugs and he turns to look at Taehyung again.

“Don’t say that, you were really actually great you know. I’m sure Hoseok’s going to make you join the dance crew sometime soon.” He comments and Jimin turns to look at him again. He flicks his head towards Hosoek’s direction and adds. “We just have to wait for Taehyung’s song to end though, seems like he’s gonna be distracted for a while.” And as Yoongi talked Jimin looked at Hoseok and he sees that he was staring at Taehyung. Swaying along with the song and mouthing along with it.

Just then he sees the door open and he sees Jungkook enter the room carefully. The boy seeing that Yoongi had moved beside Jimin, he tries to hide the disappointment in his face and turned to look at Taehyung as he plops down on the other side of the leather couch.

The song ends and they all clap and give compliments to Taehyung, the boy bows and hands the mic to Jin as soon as he stepped on the stage. Taehyung excuses himself out and Jimin follows behind, Hoseok just watched them blinkingly.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as Jimin got out of the door Taehyung suddenly pounces on him and puts him on a headlock and they wrestled playfully until Jimin told him to stop.

“Park Jimin how dare you embarrass me like this, now how am I gonna show my face back there.” Taehyung stresses out as he crouches on the floor clutching his head in shame.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and grabs his best friend to stand up. “Don’t worry Tae, you sound great as always. I doubt anyone there would ridicule you or anything, you just think too much and this is just my revenge for making me dance so we can just call it quits, yeah?” He assures him as he opens the door again and they see Namjoon and Jin singing a duet, singing their hearts out.

Jungkook takes Jimin and joins the two in singing, leaving Taehyung standing there awkwardly and after a lot of debating with himself, sat beside Yoongi as he took a can of coke on the table.

Suddenly Yoongi was being dragged by Namjoon saying that the former was being a buzz kill. Just then he felt someone sit beside him and he knows it’s non-other than Hoseok and he heard him say. “ Yah, Taehyung-ah, waaaaah…how did you get your voice to be that deep? You sounded so cool back there.” And Taehyung thanks whoever is up there that the lights were dim because he’s sure as hell that his face is burning right now.

“Yah, hyung, you don’t have to say that. It’s not that great… but still thank you.” He responds a little louder so that the senior could hear him.    

He doesn’t hear him anymore and Taehyung turned to his direction, the senior was looking at him that he didn’t know if he should avert his gaze or not. But then Hoseok smiled at leaned to him closer.”You were really great Taehyung –ah, don’t sell yourself short so much.” He pats Taehyung’s back and stands up to join the others. As he watched all of them Taehyung felt relaxed a bit, but the lingering thoughts he had earlier when Hoseok leaned in closer was still there and he feels his face warm up again.

They spent most of the time dancing to girl group songs, courtesy of Hoseok. No one was allowed to sit down until they finished and they didn’t even notice that I was already dark outside.

 

 

As they piled out Yoongi approached Jungkook as the three of them got ready to enter Jin’s car. Jungkook turns to him and he smiles handing him another helmet.

“Want to go for a ride kid?” He asks and the other two now looked at him as well.

“Aaaah… Yoongi-ah what about me?” Hoseok appears from behind him, pouting.

“Yah, you move too much and you keep hitting my head.” Yoongi rambles as Hoseok kept bumping his head on his shoulders as he kept saying that it was cool and that he was just excited.

“Then why not Jimin, It’s not like it’s gonna be his first time right?” Hoseok suddenly suggests as he straightened himself to look at the three and rest his elbow in Yoongi’s shoulder, aaah… the perks of being tall. He smiles to himself.

“Yah, give the kid a chance, Kookie likes motorbikes but he never got the chance to ride one because now one in the family knows how to and since I trust Yoongi here I’d entrust you to him just this once.” He takes the helmet from Yoongi’s hands and puts it on Jungkook who was asking his hyung if he really could and Jin assuring him that it was but that he should listen to everything Yoongi says.

“Now you guys get in the back and be careful Yoongi.” He points at the boy and then enters the car, followed by the rest. Jungkook gets on his back and he revs the motorbike to life. Knowing that there must still be traffic way ahead he honks on the side of Jin’s car and tells him after the man rolled down the window that they’ll get going first since he has Jungkook to lead him the way to their apartment. The other agrees but reminds him to take care still and they set off.

When Jungkook told him the address, he remembers that he had been on that area once and he takes the longer route to where minimal vehicles are so they could drive faster, and for Jungkook to experience how it really feels to ride in a motorbike.

They got to the apartment and Jungkook texted his hyung that they’ll be heading in and just wait for them to arrive. After Jungkook thanked him for the ride they didn’t say anything to each other after that and Yoongi just sat on the sofa in the living room to wait for the others, then later Jungkook wordlessly offers him a glass of water to which Yoongi just mumbles a thanks and they watched TV.

Minutes later they hear the door open and the two stood up to meet them.

Jin sets off to the kitchen to start dinner and Hoseok volunteers to help dragging Yoongi with him, to which the latter just grunts to but allows himself to be dragged anyway. Jin thanks them and the young ones set the game consoles and Namjoon just opting to browse on his phone and relax on the couch.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were almost done and Jimin pops in the kitchen and watches them asking if he could help with anything and Jin then tells him to try on the gimpab that was currently on Yoongi’s hand because he had just cut one. Yoongi seizing it as an opportunity beckon’s Jimin and the younger blindly complies as the senior points the gimpab on his mouth gesturing for him to open it. Jimin compelled to step back and run back to the living room does what he’s told and the next thing he knows he was chewing on a gimpab on his way out and actually runs back to the living room. Taehyung whined about him getting a free taste so he goes to the kitchen as well but unfortunately Jin tells him to set the table and Jungkook cackles at the TV screen for one, he beat Taehyung’s character in the game and two, Taehyung got reprimanded by Jin.

 

Then Jin hollers for the rest as he puts the last dish on the table and he sees them scampering on the round table. Namjoon on his left next to him was Hoseok then Taehyung, then Jungkook who was arguing with the latter that he should sit on Jimin’s seat instead but Taehyung held him down until Jimin had taken his seat albeit gingerly next to Yoongi who was seated on Jin’s right.

After thanking the three for the food, they dive in and started eating. Jin engaging them in small talks about school and about Namjoon and Hoseok’s upcoming game. Hoseok talks Jimin into joining the dance club and also praises Jungkook on the side and that he should join the club as well if he ever plans on going to their High School.

 

As they finish up the younger ones were instructed to wash the dishes as Jin and Hoseok cleans up the table. Taehyung was about to whine again when he feels a hand ruffle his hair, and when he looked up he sees Hoseok smile as he passed by him carrying the dirty dishes on the sink. He just slumps as the three of them moved to the kitchen and started their chore. They protested, mainly Jimin and Taehyung that Namjoon doesn’t do anything but suddenly was stopped by the other four and shut the idea down. Namjoon just shrugs at their direction as he follows Jin to the living room. Jungkook ended up talking about why they didn’t want Namjoon to do anything and the latter had been the topic of their conversation as they washed the dishes.

 

As they hear the three laughing off at Jungkook’s tale about the fails Namjoon did that he witnessed the rest had relaxed and just opted to watch TV. A few minutes later the three had joined them and Taehyung had pulled out some movies and Jungkook started setting the DVD Player. Jin excuses himself and goes to the kitchen, Namjoon on his trail. They decided for movies first then play games after because Taehyung all but forgot that there was one person who isn’t keen on Horror and Thriller genres because he was too hyped for the sleepover and grabbed every scary movie he could find.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fortunately at the car ride earlier when they decided on what to do after dinner, when he remembered that he only did bring scary movies with him he had sensed that Hoseok hadn’t said a word until they arrived at Jin apartment. So he suggested for the movie first and the rest just agrees, when he chanced to steal a glance at Hoseok. He doesn’t know whether to avert his gaze because the senior was already smiling at him, as if he was grateful of the idea and Taehyung smiles back in understanding.

 

Jin comes back with a two large bowls of popcorn and plopped on the sofa, followed by Namjoon who was holding on three brown bottles handing one each to Hoseok and Yoongi wordlessly. But Jimin knows that that smell was unmistakably beer. He just goes straight to sit next to Yoongi on the armchair where the elder is lying on, but not too close though, just in the direction to where he was because his back is rested on the sofa where Jin and Namjoon are cuddling. Jungkook suddenly runs to the kitchen and comes back with two other bowls of popcorn, smiling widely like the child that he is and plops down beside Jimin and as the movie starts Taehyung sits next to Jungkook. Hoseok was on the other armchair beside Taehyung and then the movie started.

 

There were four large bowls of popcorn and three small bowls of salted peanuts, to which the three seniors had favored on since they were drinking beer. So the rest of the popcorn had been taken by the young ones, glad that they didn’t have to share it with anyone they munched happily as they watched the movie.

Almost halfway through it, Taehyung had already drifted closer to Hoseok’s side. Ever since the beginning of the film the senior was dropping the peanuts in shock because of the unexpected jump scares. Taehyung noticing it scanned the others and when he knew that all of them were too immersed on the movie, he gingerly raises his left hand and when he feels Hoseok’s hair on his touch, he gently brushes it and when the said boy looked at him, he offers him a small smile and the other returning it with his brightest one and relaxes to his touch.

 

Yoongi snickers as he watched it happen right in the corner of his eyes. Then he flicks his gaze to Jimin who was slowly eating his popcorn but instead of popping one on his mouth he puts a handful at once and chews on it slowly. He internally chuckles at that and instead of looking messy in looked cute now that he thinks of it.

But then he sees Jungkook sitting closer to Jimin since Taehyung was already snuggled on the armchair since he’s trying so hard to hide his arm. He reaches on his bowl and noticed that it was already empty, he glances to Jimin again and when he saw that Jungkook was now paying attention to the TV, he reaches for Jimin’s bowl in attempts on stealing some popcorn, but of course, his main goal was to get the younger’s attention. Which he fortunately did and was offered of the bowl, he takes a handful of it and shoves it all on his mouth because his beer was already long gone anyway.

He then hears a snort beside him and he turns to see Jimin covering his mouth. So Yoongi fakes a frown and glares at the culprit, who was trying to focus on the movie though he’s already been caught.

So he drags the bowl that was slotted between them closer to his side and when Jimin notice this he drags it to his side again. They kept dragging the bowl until Yoongi got tired and takes it and slots it on his chest, wishing that Jimin would move closer to him to take the bowl. But it had been already a minute and nothing happened so he turns to look at Jimin but the latter was already sharing popcorns with Jungkook, much to Yoongi’s dismay. Masking it with a shrug and turns to the TV again, putting popcorns in his mouth simultaneously.

 

 

The movie ended and the loudest sigh of relief came from Hoseok as he runs for the bathroom, but not before turning on the lights on his way. They all stood up to stretch and the young ones got ready for games. Jin tidied up and dragged Namjoon to carry the garbage bag for him, Yoongi was gone for a while but it seemed that Jimin only noticed.

So he goes to look for him to ask if he’s like to join on the game that Taehyung and Jungkook had been setting up. He sees Hoseok exit the bathroom so he turns away and search somewhere else, he passed the hallway the second time but only did peek on the balcony and there he saw Yoongi leaning on the railing a water bottle in hand. He clears his throat and only then Yoongi turns to face him.

“Hyung, Taehyung’s setting up a game, you want to join us?” He experiments with himself as he steps forward. It had been quite some time that he’d acquaint himself and be calm whenever he’s alone with Yoongi. But what makes him freeze on the spot is the fact that Yoongi was just staring at him without saying a word.

“Hyung, is there a problem?” He asks, not daring to move.

After what felt like a minute of silence Jimin considers leaving the senior alone but Yoongi was still staring and Jimin didn’t know if he’d intruded on something. But before he could even move a muscle, he hears Yoongi say his name.

“Park Jimin” Jimin looks up and Yoongi was gesturing him to come closer. And so he did, but not too close though, just enough space for them to hear what the other has to say.

Yoongi walks over to the sliding door and closes it, confusing Jimin some more and then he was back to his spot but now he was facing Jimin. He points on a high stool chair and Jimin takes it and sits down obediently, is he going to get scolded?

“Park Jimin” He looks straight at the male standing before him and was too nervous to notice the space between them.

“Yes hyung?” He timidly replies, keeping eye contact.

Yoongi was about to say something but he looked like he hesitated for a few seconds, and then he sighs. Jimin thoroughly confused asks. “What’s wrong hyung?”

Yoongi looks at him again, and now that he noticed how close they were Jimin fidgets on his seat and curse his height because he can’t reach the ground right now. Curse the people who made these chairs.

Yoongi takes a deep breath and stands straight “I know, this might sound really crazy but this is the 21st Century already, and I just wish that you don’t freak out, but if you do it’s fine. But please would you consider, on… going on… a date… with… me, maybe?” There! He said it; he stares at Jimin’s dumbfounded expression, eyes wide as they can be looking right back at him. Slowly Jimin started going red and stormed off to get inside, Yoongi steps back as he was pushed out of the way. And he knew right there that he messed everything up because he really did freak Park Jimin out, he should’ve listened to Hoseok, he should’ve told Jimin the truth first.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimin’s runs to find Taehyung and when he saw him already playing with Jungkook he grabs his best friend and drags him along out of the house. He hollers at Jin with some lame excuse but promises that they’d be back soon.

In the elevator Jimin was still quite and Taehyung was getting curious as hell and Jimin is so red in the face.

“Jimin are you sick? Did you want to go to the hospital?” He asks his friend in alarm.

Jimin turns to him in confusion and curses under his breath as he touched his face.

“Seriously Jimin, what’s the problem? You’re scaring me.” The door opens and they get out, Jimin was still quiet when they exited the building and stops in the side of the road a few meters away. Jimin turns to him with his head down as he mumbled something.

“Sorry, what was that?” He inquires, and Jimin mumbles again and he doesn’t understand any of it, so he puts his hand on Jimin’s shoulders and shakes him. “Yah, you got to say it properly man, I don’t really get a word that you’re saying right now.”

“Yoongi hyung asked me out on a date” Jimin said it so fast that Taehyung might not have understood it but it was loud enough to be heard and they were kind of alone in the meantime so yes he heard it.

Just then he noticed that Jimin was repeating the words over and over again so he shakes him some more to make him stop and when he does they continue to walk a few meters away from the building, but not too far because they don’t know the area yet.

 

Back at the apartment, Jin had instructed Namjoon to follow the two boys and Hoseok looked for Yoongi. Jungkook was instructed to build a fort in the living room, he unwilling does so and puts away the game consoles. What happened to Jimin? He wanted to run after them but Jin wouldn’t allow him.

Hoseok sees Yoongi in the hallway, face unreadable. He drags the boy out in the balcony and slides the door close after them.

“Yoong, did you talk to Jimin?” He asks, meekly as he leans on the railing.

“Don’t worry man, they’ll be back before we know it. You want to talk to Jimin again by then?” He adds as his friend is still quite, just spacing out, but he knows that he’s thinking about a lot of things right now. So he just accompanies him right there until Namjoon gets back with the two or if Yoongi chooses to speak up. And fortunately for him, the latter happens and he turns to look at his friend.

“I should’ve done what you told me first, I could’ve just told him the truth first then ask him out later but I guess seeing him leaning on to someone else got the better of me and I came out the wrong way and just asked him out on a date straight out of nowhere. He probably thinks I’m a creep.” Yoongi rest his head on the railing with a thump. Hoseok bets that it’d swell later and stifles a laugh at his friends’ slouched form.

“Pssh, don’t think like that, He’s probably shocked right now, but he didn’t say anything right? We’ll just have to wait and see how he reacts later when they get back, if he avoids you then give him space, and if he acknowledges you then it’s good. At least now he knows of your intentions for now, you’ll just have to find the right time to make him understand you better.” Hoseok explains as he stretches his arms and leans on the railing again.

“You’re getting sappy again but I’ll do exactly just that. Seriously Hoseok, how did you get so deep? Did Namjoon finally rub off on you?” Yoongi looks at him conspicuously as he tries to move away slowly.

Hoseok teasingly moves closer and grins, glad that his friend was back to his old self. “Yah, don’t compare me to that philosophical clutz, I’m a love expert and he’s in way too deep on philosophy and stuff.” He defends himself and they continue to argue about him being a love expert when Yoongi retorts that he was just a chick magnet.

 

They stopped bickering as they hear Jin and sees him pop his head on the ajar door and told them that the three were already back and Yoongi visibly stiffens but Hoseok pats him on the back and leads him anyway.

They all gathered in the bunch of pillows and futons that Jungkook laid on the floor and Jin asks Jimin if everything was alright, he smiles at his hyung and said that everything was ok. Yoongi who was sitting across from him glances at him warily from time to time as they started to play games.

 

 

 

It was okay to say the least; Jimin had been acknowledging Yoongi’s presence atleast. His mind is conflicted but he lets it go and just went along. This might be a good sign right? It should be. So he laughs along with them as Hoseok gets slapped in the by Jungkook.

They had so much fun with the punishments that they didn’t notice the time had already passed midnight, so when Jin decided that it was time to hit the sack he excuses himself and gets ready to bed, he just let them decide where they want to sleep and Namjoon follows after him. Bidding the rest goodnight and Hoseok teases him about keeping it quite which earned him a smack on the head courtesy of Yoongi and curious stares from the younger ones.

They continued to play but after a while Yoongi kind of felt drowsy and just laid on to where he was seated and fell asleep. When they noticed this the rest opted to watch movies again, until they feel sleepy. Jimin got pushed beside Yoongi by Taehyung and Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung silently argued who would lie next to Jimin, Taehyung tried to use his best friend card but Jungkook was having none of it and glued himself beside Jimin. Hoseok was already getting comfortable in his position when Taehyung huffs beside him.

“Yah, I don’t snore you know.” Hoseok pipes up as he turned to Taehyung.

“Aish, hyung it’s not like that. I’m just worried because I move too much when I sleep and it might be uncomfortable and I might hurt somebody so I’d rather it be Jimin or Jungkook.” Taehyung mutters as he rests his back on the big pillow.

Hoseok snorts at this and goes back to watch the TV. “You know, if it makes you feel better, I touch myself in my sleep.” He turns to Taehyung again but the boy was looking at him questioningly so he continues. “I mean, touch like-“ He then turns Taehyung on his side and reaches his hand out and pet the boy’s arms slowly “-this and everywhere that I can reach” he shrugs as the boy nods in understanding.

“But how did you find out though?” Taehyung asks his face on the TV sometime later.

“My mom told me, she thought she caught me je-“ He stops abruptly when remembered who he was talking to and fortunately Taehyung hadn’t noticed that so he continues “-she thought I was sleep talking, but the next morning she was doing this” Taehyung turns to him this time and he demonstrates what his mother did and Taehyung resisted the urge to laugh. (Just imagine the thing that they always do when they demonstrate Hobi’s sleeping habit. Thank you) “and Dad was laughing his off, I thought she was exaggerating but I remembered when some days I wake up and I feel my arms hurt, so maybe it was probably true. She explained that maybe I just got used to it since grandma does it all the time. And then I remember that’s how she lulls me to sleep.” Hoseok trails off and Taehyung just stares at him now, it wasn’t really that quite, the TV was in low volume because they chose a foreign one so they can just read the subtitles. Jungkook and Jimin were talking in hushed tones to each other.

He didn’t say anything after that so maybe that’s why Hoseok turned to him again. “It’s weird isn’t it?” he asks, and Taehyung seemingly reeled back to reality shakes his head ‘no’ and responds. “It’s not hyung, that’s way better than me moving around. This one time my first sleep over at Jimin’s house, we fell asleep talking about lots of things then when we woke up, the first thing I saw was his foot and then when I saw where he was, I jumped out of the bed because he was this close to kissing my foot.” He made a gesture of measuring the distance between his thumb and forefinger.

Hoseok snorts at that and suddenly Jimin speaks up “Yah, Kim Taehyung, that was one time and please don’t go around telling people that story ever again because it sounds so weird.” Then Taehyung turns to his best friend and retorts.

“Yah, I know alright, this is the last time I’m gonna talk about it, and besides, hyung-” Taehyung then turns to Hoseok to which the latter turns back because he didn’t realize that the space between had been close. “-you wouldn’t tell anyone right?” it was a whisper so Taehyung tried to lean in and Hoseok had to look straight in his eyes. He could see the distinct mole on his nose, and how are his eyelashes this long?

Hoseok swallows the lump on his throat as Taehyung turned away and was now talking idly with Jungkook making the younger promise as well.

After a bit of commotion they settled to watch on the movie again until they drift off one by one to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Jimin opens his eyes blinkingly and the first thing he sees is Min Yoongi’s, really close to his. Eyes boring into his, he wanted to move his body but his brain is not working at the moment. Yoongi puts a finger on his own lips and then motions for him to stand up. Jimin ponders for a moment but follows him anyway as soon as he felt control over his body. He carefully untangles Jungkook’s hand off him and looks over the rest of them. Hoseok and Taehyung slept facing each other and suddenly his mind sparked for a bit. ‘Just a little payback Taetae-ah’ he chuckled internally as he grinned when he tangled Taehyung to Hoseok and to his delight the latter cuddled him tighter.

‘Cute, you’ll thank me later’ he thinks again as he tiptoes off to find Yoongi. But got surprise instead when he saw the latter standing a few feet away, he just lowers his head and moves to stand beside him and followed when Yoongi started walking.

They were out on the balcony again and it was still dark, Yoongi slides the door close as he got out as well. He stayed in his position as Jimin stared at the horizon, waiting for him to speak up.

“Jimin” He calls out as he steps forward towards the boy. Jimin turns to him but he wasn’t meeting his eyes, making Yoongi sad and curious at the same time. He exhales and speaks up. “I-“ “Hyung”.

He looks at Jimin, the latter was so red up to his ears, and he wonders if that was because it’s cold or that he’s angry at Yoongi.

“Yoongi-hyung, I… I… … I like you” ‘What?’ was the first thing that came to his mind.

“Jimi-“ “Hyung, just listen to me first ok?” Yoongi just nods and Jimin continues.

“I like you hyung, I don’t know when but ever since that time when you accidentally hit me with the ball I started thinking about you and the next thing I know is that I get flustered when I see you. I’m not saying this now because of what you told me earlier and I don’t want you to think I’m easy. I just want you to know the truth because you might misunderstand me if I acted weird around you and I don’t want that.” Jimin ducks his head again after that and Yoongi was over the moon by now, he didn’t exactly expect that Jimin has a crush on him this whole time. So remembering what Hoseok said he calls out to Jimin again. “Jimin, to tell you the truth, that time when I had to sleep at your house, your father and I talked for a bit and… then he kind of slipped and told me about your secret.” Jimin’s eyes grew wide and he was about to say something but Yoongi beats him to it. “and I couldn’t really tell you because he made me promise that I won’t say a word. But then he kind of assumed that maybe we had something going on and then I realized some things and when I figured it all out I kind of asked him first if it was okay to ask you out, then he told me that I should talk about it with you because he was okay with it.” Yoongi turns to stare at the floor intensely, this was getting awkward and he didn’t know if he was making the situation more complicated than it already is.

“Wait, you told my father what?” Jimin asks looking at him in bewilderment.

“I asked him permission to ask you out?” Yoongi replies in an instant.

“And he told you that…?” Jimin pipes in again but Yoongi answers him nonetheless.

“That he was cool with it. But he said that it was up to you if you’d allow me to.” He trails off almost shyly since Jimin was staring back at him.

“Oh my God.” Was all Jimin had said as he slowly slouched on the floor, covering his face.

“Hey, Jimin, if this is too much for you I swear I didn’t mean to put you into this situation, I just… this is new to me too, I mean, if it weren’t for your dad slipping up, I wouldn’t have realized things and have the guts to tell you how I felt.” ‘I would’ve kept quiet and the kid might sweep you off of your feet before you know it.’ Yoongi sounded lame as it is and he didn’t want to say that any louder.

“B-but I just told you I like you back. So what do we do now?” Yoongi wanted to smile, he really did because his guts felt warm and he didn’t know what to say.

“Well, if you still want some time to think then feel free to do so. I’m just glad that you didn’t avoid me when you got back, I was prepared for the worst but then you told me about what you felt as well. I feel so weird inside but it’s a good kind of weird and I really like it, because I like you.” He doesn’t where this is coming from, but whatever. He can just die tomorrow.

Jimin stares at him a little bit flustered this time, but he might be just as flustered as he was so he just smiles and helped the boy to stand up and together they watched the sun rise and basked in silence as they stood side by side.    

 

 

 

Notes:

 

I seriously forgot what that song was that Taehyung is singing when I wrote that part when I came back and reread the chapter to check it. I seriously don't remember. i was sure I had a song in mind back then when I wrote it.

I don't know if I did the things that I've said on the notes in the previous chapter, so I'm just not gonna say anything now.

 

*bye!!!