thirteen

You belong with me?

Chapter 13

Taehyung inhales sharply as he wakes up from his slumber, and the first thing he registers in his mind is that he’s being caged in an embrace, and guessing from the direction that he was in right now, this person was probably not Jungkook. And from what he remembers last night, the person sleeping on this side was none other than, Jung Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok who smells like vanilla, this was by far the closest he had to Hoseok and Taehyung didn’t know what to do so he just opted to stay still. His fingers cards on the tuft of hair that he assumed was Hoseok’s, he tries to remove his hand but a sudden whine made him still and put it back. Sensing Hoseok’s even breaths he tries to relax as well and revel in the feeling of being embraced by the person he likes. He knows it’s selfish but Taehyung really doesn’t want to let go, but another part of him tells him that it was wrong. Knowing that he already knows that Hoseok is Bi, he still didn’t tell Hoseok that he’s gay so he feels like he’s taking advantage of him at the moment. So he unwillingly untangles himself in Hoseok’s embrace but only to stop when he felt the grip on his body tightens.

“Why are you worked up so early in the morning Taehyung-ah?” Hoseok’s groggy voice made him close his eyes and beg to the gods above that his heart would just stay still. But what bothers him the most is that Hoseok was already awake and he didn’t even notice it.

“Hyung, please let go of me, I have to pee” Taehyung then tries to break free and fortunately Hoseok lets him go. He sighs and he stands up slowly as he mutters a ‘good morning’ and walks off to the direction of the comfort room.

He passed by the kitchen and he sees Jin was cooking something in the stove. Jimin watching him from the side, Namjoon seated in the counter with Yoongi.

 

 

Taehyung had just exited the comfort room when he gets ushered by Jin to bring a dish on the table. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were already settled and Jimin comes in view with a drowsy Jungkook following behind him. He puts the dish on the table and goes back to Jin; he carries the last two dishes and follows after his cousin. Thanking Jin for the food they dive in almost instantly because now they only realized how hungry they all were since they woke up almost noon.

 

 

Taehyung scans the table and observe his friends; Jin and Namjoon is low key being sweet as they engage the others in a conversation, feeding each other from time to time. Jungkook is fully awake; eating like there’s no tomorrow, all the while keeping Jimin entertained. The latter was chuckling at Jungkook’s actions while he eats from his own plate. Yoongi was just focused on his food as well but he doesn’t miss the side glances Yoongi kept sending at Jimins direction, which was quite cute anyway. Now that he knows the feelings between Jimin and Yoongi were mutual, Taehyung just wishes that Jimin had already talked it out with Yoongi once again. Last night when they came back, he’d been glad that Jimin chose to acknowledge Yoongi rather than ignore him as he had initially planned. Thank God Namjoon talked him out of it.

He didn’t realize that he was dazing off far too long until he sees something at the corner of his eye. Chopsticks has made its way on his plate and snatched a sausage. Turning to see who the culprit was, he sees Hoseok take a bite on the sausage all the while pretending like he hadn’t been caught. And before Taehyung could utter a word, as he was about say something the other half of the sausage was shoved in his mouth. He begrudgingly chews it as the others laughed and continue eating, Taehyung then suddenly realizing something focuses solely on his food. He just had an indirect kiss with Hoseok, he tunes out the others for a while and just then something caught his eye again, an eggroll was placed on his plate, by Hoseok.

“Hey… that’s a peace offering alright, for stealing the sausage. Peace?” Hoseok, makes a peace sign with both hands and smiled, hoping to be forgiven, Taehyung looked really kind of distraught about it so he sacrificed his lovely eggroll. But then Taehyung was still not smiling, the boy just moves and cuts the eggroll in half and puts the other half back to Hoseok’s plate.

“You only stole half of it hyung” Taehyung states and eats the other half as he joins in with Jimin’s and Jungkook’s conversation.

Hoseok just stares at his dongsaeng and then he glances at Yoongi and the latter already has his gaze fixed on him. Hoseok stares at him back confusedly, and then Yoongi goes back to staring at Jimin instead.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They finished cleaning up and started to pack their things, Taehyung was allowed to stay behind, Jimin had to go back because he had to finish his part of the work for his and Taehyung’s project. Hoseok and Namjoon have to go back to school for football and Yoongi just made an excuse to go back because he only had permission for one day, which wasn’t really the case. Hoseok and Namjoon had eyed each other as Yoongi spoke of his lie because they knew that Yoongi’s mother doesn’t really mind that his son was out of the house, as long as she knows where he is and who he is with.

 As they set of to leave, Yoongi and Jimin were the first ones to go. Namjoon and Hoseok agreed to leave after them to tease Yoongi a bit, suggesting that they should just ride the motorbike together. Yoongi wanted to punch them in the guts but Jimin had agreed with them anyway, much to Yoongi’s surprise.

As they said their goodbyes they set off silently walked towards the elevators until they got to the parking lot.

Yoongi wordlessly hands Jimin a helmet, Jimin anxiously puts it on that it made it seem complicated again. Yoongi then approaches him and clasps the lock together, Jimin mumbles a ‘thanks’ and they got on the bike.

If only Jimin still didn’t know about Yoongi’s true feelings, yes, they were back to being normal again but now every time Jimin turns to look at Yoongi, the latter was already smiling at him and Jimin shyly smiles back. It was awkward, or maybe only Jimin thinks that, so he accepts the idea of riding with Yoongi on the way home.

 

Might’ve been a bad idea because he was seated close and he has to wrap his arms around Yoongi’s waist. So he just silently prayed as Yoongi started the motorbike that they’d arrive to his house faster.

 

 

The motorbike slowed down and they stopped in front of Jimin’s house. They get off the bike and Jimin quickly removes the helmet and hands it to Yoongi.

“Jimin” Yoongi speaks up first.

“Yes hyung.” Jimin replies as he watched Yoongi walk towards him.

“Did you really mean it?” He asks, he knows this wasn’t the right time but he had to make sure.

 

 Jimin was silent for a while but then he looks at Yoongi and replies. “Of- of course, I meant every word I said hyung.” He looks down again, it was fast, but Yoongi had a glimpse of Jimin’s reddening cheeks and it was too adorable Yoongi couldn’t help but smile.

“Then, is it okay if I get your number?” Yoongi reaches for his phone and hands it out to Jimin. The latter shyly takes it and carefully taps away with his two hands.

(Please think of Pre Debut Jimin, I’ll get to super-hot and y Jimin later. But for now let’s bask on super adorable Pre Debut Jimin on this one.)

 

Carefully handing back Yoongi’s phone, Jimin still has his head down. Suddenly his phone is ringing and an unknown number was calling. He was about to answer it but the call was already cancelled, just then Yoongi speaks up again.

 

“Make sure to save my number, I’ll text you later?” He asks again, and as soon as Jimin nodded he turns back on his motorbike and puts in his helmet. He gingerly waves Jimin goodbye and the latter good naturedly returns it, making Yoongi drive away with a smile he even forgot to lower his face shield.

 

 

Jimin on the other hand, enters his home completely lost in thought. The house was quite; he enters his room and plops down on his bed. He stares at the ceiling but all he could see was Yoongi’s smiling face. Then he sits up and scans his phone, he taps on the number earlier and registers it on his contacts. He puts the device in his chest and closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands as he smiles like an idiot when he felt his face getting warm. 

 

 

A/N:

I don't know...

Please forgive me.