fourteen

You belong with me?

Back at Seokjin’s place, after Yoongi and Jimin left, Namjoon and Hoseok got ready to leave as well. And Jungkook has been low key upset with them as they kept talking about how they were so cute together. But before he could even question anything Jin suddenly suggested that they all go to school together instead. Jungkook completely forgetting about his internal struggle excitedly agrees and hurries up to get dressed and Taehyung follows after Jin had ushered him to hurry up as well.

 

Upon arriving at school, Taehyung put up a normal front to everyone as he internally struggled as to how he should act during the practice.

What if he’d stare at Hoseok for too long and the latter would notice, that would be so embarrassing.

What if he sees Hoseok gets tackled on, what if he reacts like how he does when they watch the matches they have with other schools.

He might now be able to stop it and this might be the end for him, or what if he stares too much at Hoseok’s tight pants like he did once (it was accidental okay?). He’ll just probably close his eyes the entire time then, that way he can avoid any mishaps and get on with it.

 

Jin was away for a while when he excused himself to get to the clinic for a bit. Namjoon and Hoseok were a few meters away from them, just getting back from their locker rooms to change.

 

“Hyung, look at them they look so cool.” As soon as he heard Jungkooks voice, Taehyung follows his gaze to which where Hoseok and Namjoon were gathering with their team.

 

“I think I’d want to play football” Jungkook says as he kept staring at the team, now dispersed and warming up.

 

“I thought you liked basketball?” Taehyung questions as he glances at his cousin.

 

“Nah, I think football looks cooler.” Jungkook vaguely remembers a certain someone who was great at basketball and Jungkook doesn’t want to be in the same field because he doesn’t want to feel like he’s insecure or something.

 

“Getting tackled on the ground by hulks doesn’t sound really cool Kookie, and besides you still have to grow some muscles you know. So remember to drink your milk okay?” He pats his cousin’s head as the boy groaned at his hyung’s touch, but doesn’t move to brush him off.

 

“Who needs milk? I didn’t bring milk; you want me to get some?” They hear Seokjin and they turn towards him and Taehyung smiled. “No hyung, not right now anyway. Because you see, Kookie here wants to play football.” He puts Jungkook in a headlock and ruffled his hair causing the latter to groan again and this time he demanded to be let go. Jin just sat down with them and settled a plastic bag beside him, taking out a cold water bottle and when Taehyung and Jungkook were calm and were sitting down properly, he hands the bottle to Taehyung.

 

The latter confused, just held onto the bottle as Jin got another one from the plastic bag and opened it. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of him; Namjoon then sits down beside his boyfriend and opened his mouth. Jin tilts the bottle on his boyfriend’s lips to carefully make him drink from it, suddenly another person towers over them when Taehyung lifts his gaze and he sees Hoseok’s smiling face.

“You gonna drink that?” He asks as he points at the object that was currently in Taehyung’s hand and plops down beside him.

“N-no hyung, do you want to, here-“he uncaps the bottle and hands it to the senior but then he sees his gloved covered hands and suddenly his hand retreated as Hoseok was about to reach for it.

“Oh, sorry, here…” Hoseok removes his glove and wipes his hand and takes the bottle from him this time and finished half it and hands it back to the younger. He and Namjoon stood up and went back to the field, Jin sits with them again.

 

“What do you know hyung?” He asks, but not really looking at Jin.

 

“What do you mean Tae?” His cousin replies.

 

“You know what I’m talking about hyung.” He retorts, seriously this time.

 

“Awwe…” Jin suddenly pulls him in for a hug. “Don’t get mad Tae-ah, I was just messing with you okay. Me and Namjoon only had suspicions before, but then Jimin and Yoongi happened so I just kind of got carried away and also to confirm if my suspicion was right. I promise, we won’t say anything. Please don’t get mad?” He bats his eyes when Taehyung glanced at him and when he was about to say something someone groaned behind them.

 

“Hyung, how can I be related to you two?” Jungkook covers his face with his palms, he loves his cousin’s with all his heart but they are just too embarrassing most of the time.

 

“Oooh…Our Kookie is mad too. You see this Taehyungie, Kookie likes to copy you a lot so please don’t get mad anymore.” He pleads at Taehyung teasingly, and as much as Taehyung wanted to act grumpy, his hyungs face was getting ridiculous at the moment so he gives up and joins to tease their maknae as well.

 

 

The team was on break again, and Hoseok and Namjoon were back on their benches. Seokjin was ushered by the coach because one of the players got hurt.

 

“Yah… Namjoon-ah, stop boring holes on Ken's head, he's injured. And besides they already know that hyung belongs to you already, you made everyone sure of that.” Hoseok pipes up as he started removing his shirt.

 

“Taehyung, can you pass me the towel? Thank you” The aforementioned dongsaeng moves as soon as he hears his name and hands the towel to the athlete immediately then goes back to his original position in a flash.

 

“I know, it’s just that, my boyfriend’s gorgeous, and I don’t know what’s running off in their minds. I don’t really trust Ken’s gaze at him right now.” (a/n: I love Ken with all my heart.)

 

“Pssh… You’re totally hopeless Kim Namjoon, you always think everyone is out there to steal your boyfriend.” Hoseok snort as he wipes his body off of sweat. He sits when he suddenly feels like he’s being watched (a/n: you get that feeling sometimes right?) and when he turns to where that feeling was, it was where Jungkook and Taehyung’s side of the bench, but then a few meters behind them was the cheering squad. So maybe it was the girls, so he just shrugs the feeling off and goes back to what he was doing.

 

“Yah, you’re salty when you don’t have a girlfriend. You’re much better when you have one, I’m not used with this dude.” Namjoon says as he wipes himself as well.

 

“Well, you gotta have to get used to it then, because I’m not getting any until I graduate. I heard college noonas have zero tolerance for cute innocent fresh mans.” He says dreamily. “So I’m going to save my chastity by then.” Hoseok adds playfully as he relaxes on the bench.

 

Closing his eyes as he tried to play a scenario on his head that made his friend laugh. He hears someone coughing and when he opened his eyes, he sees it was Taehyung. “You okay there Taehyung?” he asks concerned.

 

“Yeah hyung, I’m fine.” Taehyung covers his mouth and clears his throat for a few times. Not sparing Hoseok a glance.

 

“Chastity, yeah right.” Namjoon was still laughing right after he said it but then they were being called by the coach, Namjoon was still laughing as they met Seokjin halfway, the latter confused but Hoseok just gave him a shrug.

 

“What happened?” Jin asks as he plops down beside Jungkook.

 

“Hoseok hyung was talking about saving his chastity then Namjoon hyung started cracking up.” Jungkook elaborated with a nonchalant face, his gaze back on the team once again, but they weren’t doing anything yet so he started scrolling on his phone.

 

Jin’s eyes widened at that, his gaze then fell on Taehyung. But the latter was just staring at Jungkook as well, and then when their gazes met Taehyung just shrugged and copied Jungkook.

 

Soon after, the team dispersed and Namjoon was running back to them waving his shirt in the air happily. Jin hands him his bag as Hoseok got his as he bypassed on Taehyung, who was trying hard not to take a look at him.

 

When they left, Jungkook stood and walked towards the field, dragging Taehyung with him. Jin followed after them as Jungkook started playing with the ball like how he saw earlier. They played catch and then Taehyung started to playfully tackle Jungkook, and Jin took pictures when he saw them having fun.

 

And as they wrestled on the ground, a hand was clasped on his shoulder and when he turned around he was met with a kiss on the lips, courtesy of Kim Namjoon.

 

“Eh… you’re really rubbing it in my face huh.” Hoseok’s voice resounded on his other side, when he looked at his direction; the latter was standing beside him staring at the two kids on the ground.

 

“I thought you wouldn’t mind” Namjoon replies teasingly and Jin now getting the conversation joins in.

 

“Yah you two, please refrain from talking like that in front of them. God knows how shocked I was when I heard Jungkook talk about someone keeping his chastity with a straight face.” And then Hoseok and Namjoon guffawed simultaneously as they bent forward slapping their knees in amusement.

 

“Laugh it off you two, but don’t ever speak of something like this again. I want to keep my dongsaengs innocence a little bit longer.” Jin states as he continued taking photos.

 

As soon as the two calmed down, they promised to Jin and they approached the two who was playing catch again. Namjoon teaching Jungkook how to throw the ball properly and Hoseok took Taehyung’s place. When Jungkook got the hang of it, Namjoon and Hoseok got impressed at the kid’s adapting skills. They tried to teach Taehyung as well but he declined, but Hoseok didn’t stop until Taehyung agreed, telling them that he’d only try and throw once.

 

Taehyung regrets agreeing once again, when he felt Hoseok close behind him to put him in the right position. Jin noticing his cousins struggle, decided to take a bunch of photos, until Hoseok had let go and he throws the ball too far, but Jungkook was already running after it.

 

“See, that wasn’t so bad, high five!” Hoseok raises his hand for one and Taehyung meets it meekly.

 

When Jungkook got back, they took a few group shots and then they all decided to leave and headed to the parking lot, Taehyung and Hoseok were dropped off first, then Namjoon.

 

 

After having dinner, Taehyung plops down on his bed. His phone vibrates in his hand and there was a message from Hoseok.

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Had so much fun today, wish we could do this more often. :D

 

 

He smiles at this and types in a reply.

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah… me too hyung, did you eat already?

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah, just got in my room, I assume you’re done with your dinner too huh. You know it’s bad when you lie down after eating right?

 

He shoots up after reading it and turns to the window. Hoseok was there waving at him with a smile as he sits down on his bed. Taehyung turns to his phone to respond.

 

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Haha…thanks for reminding me hyung. Good night!!!

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Of course, Yah, you’re going to sleep already?

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

No hyung, I think you’re the one who’s probably going to sleep. You look tired, I still have to work on my project.

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah, I think I’m gonna turn in. Good luck with the project. Fighting!!! Good night!!! :D

 

 

To: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah, good luck to me. Night again hyung.

 

 

From: Hoseok-hyung

Yeah, see you Monday!!!

 

 

And with that, the light in Hoseok's room was gone and Taehyung sighs. This was the most exhausting two days of his life. Both physically and mentally. He plops down on the bed again and closed his eyes as he reminisced the close encounters he had with Hoseok. Hoping that the feeling would last until he wakes up tomorrow.