six

You belong with me?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“H-hyung…, how did you…?” Jimin struggles with his voice and averted his gaze as the senior stood himself beside the end of the bed.

“I heard from Joon, he texted me and Hoseok, he didn’t tell us the exact details but that something came up with you guys, he said he was going to the principal’s office to see Jin and Taehyung.” The senior replied not taking his eyes off Jimin.

“B-but then how did you know that I was here?” Jimins’ brow furrowed, if that’s what all Namjoon said.

“I asked?, ‘told me you were here so I told Hoseok I’d come check you up, but apparently they already have someone to watch over you.” And with that Jimin stilled and stared at Min Yoongi, now he was the one averting his gaze from Jimin. But the latter is too busy thinking about Yoongi being there the whole time he was talking with Jungkook.

“So, as I said, I came here to see if something terrible happened. And you’re arm looks just like it, are you ok to talk about it?” Yoongi tried to sound careful but then suddenly Jimin’s eye looked downcast.

“Uh, actually hyung… I’ve already talked about it with Jin-hyung. And we’re really okay, it’s nothing to worry about.” Jimin prayed that the elder would just accept his excuse and leave. He doesn’t really look that convincing when he’s lying.

“But are YOU okay?” the senior asked again.

And before Jimin could answer it, there was a (kind of frantic) knock and the knob rattling a bit. And they turn to see Jungkook at the door.

Yoongi turns to Jimin and fixes his gaze again on the dressing in his arm. He sighs when he hears the knocking again.

“We’ll just see you after class then?” he inquires as he gets ready to head to the door.

  Jimin seemed to contemplate for a little bit but then he nods. “Yeah, see you hyung.”

Yoongi offers him a small smile and that already sent butterflies to Jimin’s belly causing him to cast his head down fearing that the senior might see the forming blush in his face.

He waited for the door to click open,Jungkook and Yoongi exchanged some words that he didn’t took the time to listen to because he was too busy willing away the warmth on his face to die down and the butterflies in his belly to stop.

“Jiminie, are you okay?” He heard Jungkook’s voice and there was a rustle on the bedside table.

He sat up slowly chancing a glance on the door that was already closed. He turns to Jungkook and the boy looked worried.

“Why do you look so worried Kookie? It was just Yoongi-hyung.” He smiles at the kid and that seemed to calm him down.

“The door was locked, and to be really honest I don’t really like Yoongi-hyung that much.” The younger admitted as he tried to fix the food for Jimin to eat, and to distract himself from sounding too weird.

“What could possibly happen?, and besides Yoongi-hyung is a friend.” Jimin sits straight when folding table was placed on his front, getting ready to eat his food.

Because that time at the convenience store he looks at you like how Joon-hyung looks at Jinnie-hyung. When he thinks no one is looking.’ Jungkook says but not out loud. So he just settles with an “I know, I don’t really hate him, I just don’t like him that much.”

Jimin just smiles and pats Jungkook’s hair this time. “How does that even work? You’re one silly bunny Kookie” and then proceeds to eat his food and Jungkook openly staring at him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Taehyung wanted to laugh but the mood right now wasn’t the time for that. So he keeps himself calm by counting how many books there are in the room.

Three girls, three girls were blatantly staring at Jin’s face as soon as they caught a glimpse of him as they entered the room.

He can’t blame them though, his hyung looks like one of those lead guys in dramas on TV.

“So, you mean to tell me that this is a threat to scare them just so they don’t get near those said seniors? What kind of an excuse is that? And who told you to do this even? Are you girls out of your minds? Jesus.” The principal leans his body on the chair, closing his eyes. Clearly surprised on how petty the reasons were.

“Principal Bang, my dongsaeng and his friend told me to just let you decide on what to do with them. But nothing major, they said, they’re still girls and they just acted on impulse.” Jin explained as he sat on the sofa chair beside Taehyung.

“The reason why Jimin got that cut was because he has a fear for frogs”Taehyung added, the girls gasp and look down immediately, but then one of them finally admits “I-It was… It was Miju’s plan in the first place.”

 And Taehyung flops on the chair, deep in thought.

And then there was a knock on the door, Namjoon pops his head in and proceeds to enter and closes the door behind him. Instantly getting to Jin’s side, but the latter doesn’t acknowledge him yet.

“Good, Mr. Kim, I assume you know them?” The principal gestures to Jin and Taehyung.

After talking about some things over, the girls were brought back to class. Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon goes back to the clinic.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Taehyung enters the room first.

“Hyung, I didn’t mean for this to happen. Please talk to me.” He takes hold of Jin’s hand when he was about to enter the room as well.

“Not now Joon, we can talk about it at home later.” Jin looks at his lover, sounding so anxious was rare to hear from Namjoon. “Stay the night at my place?” He offers him a smile, Namjoon returning it happily and they enter the room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The five of them were preparing to get home when they heard the door open and they see Yoongi enter. He was still oblivious as to what happened but not until he heard from Namjoon the truth did he want to strangle someone. And also now he knew the reason why Jin was a bit keen towards him.

They part ways with Yoongi and the rest decided to get Jimin home first to try and explain to his parents about what happened.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks to Jin the talk with them went on smoothly. After making sure that Jimin was okay they take Taehyung home and then on the way to Jin’s apartment Namjoon calls his parents to inform them that he would be staying at his boyfriends’place.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Taehyung just lounging at his room notices that Hoseoks’ room was still empty. Maybe he was just disappointed when he saw that it was only Yoongi and Namjoon were there to see them. But Taehyung didn’t really have a reason to be. But knowing that Yoongi was there earlier alone with Jimin (the latter texted him just now) made him a little envious inside.

But before he could think about something else there was a knock on the door and his Mom pops her head inside the small opening with a smile on her face. Told him to fix himself and that a friend was there to visit him.

But before he could say anything his mom is gone and that means he has to get up and get his down there to meet whoever it was at the door.

“Mom, if it’s Kookie I swear you don’t have to keep him down-“Taehyung stops his rambling when he sees Hoseok being ushered inside by his mom. And when she spots Taehyung a smile, an even bigger smile appeared on his mothers’ face that Taehyung has a bad feeling about.

“Oh, Tae, It’s not Kookie. See here, Hoseok said he wanted to see if you were alright and I just let him in honey. Just like old times right? Now would you be a dear and invite him to your room? So you can talk about whatever it is that you want to talk about.” His mom leaves them standing there awkwardly as she tells them that they couldn’t talk down here because she would be cleaning and that wouldn’t be able to talk properly.

So Taehyung awkwardly invites Hoseok upstairs to his room. He offers him a chair and the senior gladly accepts while Taehyung sits on his own bed.

They were quite for a while and Taehyung tries to break the silence “So hyung… If you’re here because of what happened earlier-“But then Hoseok cuts him off and says "I'm sorry" as he bows his head down .

“W-wait hyung, you don’t really have to do that. The girls already did and tomorrow they’d apologize to Jimin too. Please raise your head hyung.” Taehyung was about to stand up when Hoseok didn’t move but then he starts talking again which causes Taehyung to stay rooted in place.

“I-I already broke up with her.”

And then they were quite again, Taehyung sitting down and Hoseok raising his head to look at him carefully.

It was painfully quite that Hoseok thought that maybe it was the time to leave. Mentally slapping himself for saying something so irrelevant. But as he was about to reach the door he hears Taehyung almost in a whisper, but he heard it nonetheless. “Why?” He was about to reason out but when he turns he sees Taeheyung already standing, looking at him in confusion. “But why hyung, isn’t it supposed to be us keeping a distance from you guys so that we could stop those girls from targeting us?”

But what Hoseok says next leaves them both shocked. “I already have the chance to get close to you again and I don’t wanna mess that up and go back to square one, just- just because of something so stupid. I just thought that I can patch things up with you now that we can talk with each other again. Like how we were before, I wanted us to be like how we were before. But then I thought that maybe you forgot about me since you’re best friends’ now with Jimin. So I kept low and hoped that there would come a day that I can talk to you.” He takes a deep breath and continues. “But I had so many chances to do so, I just keep cowering back like an idiot, I was afraid that maybe… maybe you won’t talk to me, or I might say something weird, you know. I mean we’re neighbors, I could just knock on your front door if I wanted to but I didn’t. I’m a coward. But then when I read that ‘HI!’ that you wrote on the board, I was ecstatic, I couldn’t miss the chance that you reached out to me first. So even though it’s just that, I was satisfied with it, and then what happened at lunch, after that moment in the convenience store. It felt like a dream. Then that one time we walked together to the bus stop. That was it, after so many years I finally got to talk to you again face to face.”

Hoseok stops and stares at Taehyung again, he couldn’t tell what he was thinking. But maybe he didn’t get anything what Hoseok said just now. And even Hoseok was getting embarrassed as seconds pass by. So he just mutters a goodbye and leaves the room immediately, bidding Taehyung’s parents as well as he carefully closes the door and runs to his house and goes straight to his room

‘, what did I do now?’ He scolds himself as he tried to sleep it away.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile Taehyung goes to bed as well, but he doubts he’ll get any sleep at this point. He was too hung up taking in what Hoseok had just said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

(I just want to dedicate this portion to Kim SeokJin, my forever mukbang king/ pink princess/ my forever shoulder goals to bite on) *sounds weird but whatever, Jin hurt his neck and I hope his getting well now, I just pray that it’s not as bad as it seems.*

 

After cleaning up the dishes Namjoon and Jin cuddles on the sofa to relax and Jungkook goes straight to his room to retire for the night.

Completely forgetting about the show on TV Namjoon sets his gaze on Jin. He really feels sorry for what happened with Taehyung and Jimin. He leans in slowly welcoming the scent of his lover and makes a move to kiss his cheek.

“Namjoon, what are you doing?” Jin turns to him, but he doesn’t sound angry so he thinks it’s a good sign and goes in for a hug.

“I’m really sorry Jin, I didn’t really saw this one coming and you had to take care of it too.” He completely hovers above Jin to completely secure him in the hug. Then he feels fingers fiddling with his hair. He relaxes to the touch, and continues to press more feather like kisses on Jin’s exposed skin.

“I’m going to make it up to you, I promise.” After that he hears Jin chuckle and feels him hugging him back.

“You don’t have to Joon, I just happened to be there and thank God I was or I would’ve never found out about it. And the kids talked to me, I’m so proud of them. They handled the situation cordially.” He turns Namjoon to face him, he traces his dimples as the other smiled.

“Because that’s what a gentleman is supposed to do, I just wish those girls would stop though. I don’t even know what got into their heads to do those things.” He plays with Jin’s hair as he levers himself on his elbows resting on the either side of Jin’s head.

“One of them said it was that Miju’s fault. She’s Hoseok’s girlfriend right? But how did she get it inside her head and get jealous over them hanging out with her boyfriend. Unless she knows Taehyung is gay, which I’m highly certain about that the only one who knows in that school is Jimin, and now, you.” He points at Namjoon’s nose and makes a move to stand up. The couch was getting uncomfortable, so he decided to straddle his boyfriends’ lap.

“Well, she kind’a knows that Hoseok is Bi, you see Hoseok was already popular at his previous school before he transferred here, he makes it up to the point to inform the girl that he is Bi before they enter the relationship. So girls who only want to date him for his popularity shut up about it after they break up.I feel different about this one though, she seems like a troublemaker.” But then Namjoon knits his brows together in question. “Did you just say that Taehyung’s gay?”

“Well, he told me when he was in middle school. I don’t how it started but he just said he was. Don't tell him that I told you okay? It's supposed to be a secret.” After having enough of playing Jin turns to stand up.

“Uh-huh” Namjoon stops after a thought crosses his mind and follows his boyfriends’ movements who was turning of the TV and reaching out for his hand.

“Uh-huh, and what were you thinking of just now?” Jin leads them to his room.

“Hmm, nothing. I just remembered something.” And then they close the door behind them. 

 

 

A.N: A rather long chapter of I DON'T FREAKING KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

I DON'T REALLY KNOW