seven

You belong with me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

    

I fixed up some things on the previous chapter and maybe added some things here and there.

I hope you understand this chapter.

I wrote the outline for this one at midnight.

Chapter six didn't make sense and maybe this one too.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe next time I'll just stick to three chapters.

I realized I'm not cut out to write long chapter kind of fics. :DDDDDDDD

I didn’t realize it’s been two weeks since my last update.

X(

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was walking through the halls of the school but backtracks when something caught his eyes. Looking down at the school gate he sees Park Jimin talking to someone but he couldn’t figure out who it was. The other guy was wearing a different uniform, he was taller than Jimin. And then he looks closer and he sees Park Jimin smiling so fondly at the unidentified figure.

He was running now, as he ran towards the door out of the school he makes his way to the gate, he slows down when he noticed the two figures standing there, but this time he sees who the other person was and it was Jungkook. A very grown up one was leaning in to Park Jimin. He’s slows down and there he saw Park Jimin leaning in as well, he stops just a few feet from where they were and their lips touched. Yoongi is frozen in place.

“I love you Jiminie” Jungkook says as leans his forehead to Jimins’.

“I love you too Jungkook-ah” Jimin had replied as he stared at Jungkook, full of love in his eyes.

The two held hands walking away from Yoongi, and then he feels pain in his chest.

 

 

 

The next thing he knows he was shoved out of his bed, face first.

“Yah, how many times do I have to call you for you to wake up you idiot?” A woman’s voice was heard and he groans knowing who it was.

“Aiish, noona…” He rolls on the floor and plants his face on it when he hears her footsteps coming in closer.

“You better wake up you brat, you’re not the only one who has to go to school here.” He feels her foot nudging him and he tries to swat it away but it got stronger instead.

“Ok Ok, I’m up, sheesh…you girls have no chill…aish…” Yoongi mumbles as he throws his duvet on the bed and heads out of his room, ignoring his sister.

“Well… just be glad your mother loves your sorry gay , you don’t have to get one you punk.” He hears her sisters’ reply as she was out of the room as well.

He just rolls his eyes and heads to the bathroom start his morning rituals. But as soon as he enters the shower cubicle he remembers his dream and lets the lukewarm water flow on his skin.

‘Jungkook’, he remembers that kid from the convenience store. He was cousins’ with Seokjin and Taehyung, apparently. And yesterday he sees him again with Jimin in that clinic, talking with him like they’ve known each other for years. He puts more pressure in his hands as he puts shampoo in his hair.

But then he calms down as he remembers Jimins’ smiling face. In the dream, the times when he was with Taehyung, and the way he cooed at something Jungkook had said when he ‘accidentally’ overheard them through the door of the clinic.

Now that he thinks about it, he was getting irritated as he hastily scrubs his body. He hears her sisters’ voice calling at him and he replies with the same fervor. He exits the bathroom and runs to his room knowing he had a few minutes left and he didn’t want to speed off with his bike and get into unnecessary trouble.

He gets dressed and speeds off to the kitchen and grabs a toast, bidding his mother goodbye. He gets on his jet black motorbike that his uncle had given him as a gift and drives off to school.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

 It might look like Taehyung he’d be avoiding Hoseok, but he doesn’t like to think it that way, more like just sorting out his thoughts. He’d heard so much from the boy yesterday and he doesn’t know what to think about it. He doesn’t want to read it the wrong way because pretty much what Hoseok had said was probably what happened to him too, but how he felt it was leaning more towards a romantic one. But what did Hosoek feel when he thought of those things about him? That’s what confuses Taehyung the most. He can’t actually ask Hoseok about it because it will really sound weird.

He wanders in the halls deep in thought, not until he feels weight on his shoulders. His body leans forward and turns his head to see who it was and he sees Jimin smiling at him.

“Yah, I’ve been calling you so many times. What are you thinking about?” He smiles back at his friend and both straightened their bodies, Taehyung taking an extra glance at Jimin’s bandaged arm.

“It’s nothing Jimin-ah…” he grabs Jimin’s hand and led him to the classroom and sat him on his chair and does the same. Jimin kept quiet as he watched his best friend, he pulls out a notebook and pen from his backpack and scribbles on it, and hands it to Taehyung.

‘What’s wrong?’

Taehyung stares at the note for a minute, he contemplated for a few seconds but scribbled back at least and hands the note back to Jimin.

 ‘Hoseok-hyung came to my house yesterday, we talked.’ Jimin looked shocked for a second but he scribbled a reply right away.

‘Really?, What did you talk about?’

The teacher enters the room, after greeting him Taehyung continued scribbling, looking like he was paying attention to class while taking notes.

‘He apologized for what happened and he told me that, he… he broke up with his girlfriend. He said… I don’t know how to put it, but he might have said something like wanting to be like how we were before. When we were still kids, it seems like I’m not the only one who remembered.’

He passes the note when the teacher was facing the board and waited. A few minutes later he felt the note nudged on his elbow and read it.

‘Well, that’s unfortunate. But it’s his decision so we’ll have to leave that topic for now. :D And isn’t that nice? He really does remember you, awwwe… it’s so cute. So, how did it go?’

Taehyung didn’t know what to write back, he was still thinking about how it went as well.

‘We didn’t really get to finish talking; I was so busy thinking about ‘Wow we were both thinking about the same thing this whole time’. Maybe I was quiet for a long while and before I knew it, he was like ‘goodbye’ and he was of the room before I could say anything.’ He pushed the note again without the teacher noticing. Jimin reads it for a moment then his eyes focused on the teacher then back at the note, like he was really listening.

The note was pushed to his elbow again. ‘Eh? Then, don’t tell me you’re spacing out because you’re planning on avoiding him don’t you?’

Taehyung’s face goes blank; he turns to Jimin who was trying hard to send a glare his way without getting noticed by the teacher. Before he could even write on the note it was snatched from his hold. He sees Jimin scribble on it fast and it was handed to him again.

‘Don’t you dare Kim Taehyung, I’m not letting you leave me alone with them after all that’s happened’

Taehyung stares at the note helplessly and sighed. It’s not like he can avoid Hoseok forever anyway. He scribbles on the note and passes it to Jimin.

‘Yeah yeah, but are you sure this is about me and not about someone who’s avoiding a certain person who shall not be named?’ He tries to hide his smile as he passed the note back to Jimin as he read it.

‘Yah, don’t you go acting like your weird self later when you see him or I’m going to end you Kim Taehyung. I swear, why do I always end up telling you everything. Now I don’t feel like eating lunch anymore.’ ‘I hate you >.<’ Taehyung internally laughs at Jimin’s reaction and writes a reply.

‘I swear I won’t you wuss, we’re kind of in the same situation you idiot. So let’s just try our best to act normal later. And please don’t write back anymore, I just saw the teacher looking at us earlier. He might know what were really doing and I’d rather not want him to take hold of this precious notebook of yours. So put it back in your bag ASAP.’ He passes the note again and opens his book, something nudges his knee and he knows Jimin got the message by now and both turned their attention to class, trying to calm down their anxiousness as the time for lunch break gets closer.

 

 

 

 

AWKWARD.

Namjoon knows that the atmosphere is so awkward but decided to ignore it and was reading a book that the rest did not understand so that nobody would try and ask him about it because they wouldn’t understand it anyway.

Keeping his poker face on as he stealthily takes a glance at the two pairs. Yoongi stealing glances at Jimin, who was busy stuffing his face with food. Hoseok just playing with his food, when he tried to steal a glance at Taehyung but they would end up staring at each other at the same time and would avert their gazes somewhere else.

‘I’m surrounded by idiots’ he joked inside his head, he wanted to laugh but he didn’t want to ruin the mood, so he calms himself as he nudges his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Now he knows the truth about Taehyung and he’s been itching to tell Hoseok about it, but he can’t really betray Jin now would he.

The bell rings and immediately the hoobae’s stood up and bid them goodbye. The three watched them leave and Namjoon coughs to get Hoseok and Yoongi’s attention.

“If this happens again tomorrow, trust me, I’m not gonna be here to witness it again.” He stretches his arms after putting down his book.

The two just groaned in unison as they too got ready to leave the cafeteria and get back to their classes. Namjoon just smiled at his friends slumped bodies as he stood up as well. Hoseok is so out of it he forgot they had practice next, but Namjoon just shrugs it off and makes his way to the clinic instead. He’s got a doctor to visit before he goes to practice.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jimin thanked the Gods above that his house is not that far from school so he had a lot of time to think about stuff while he walks home. He regrets taking the longer route now because the weather was getting gloomier by the minute, he didn’t realize it earlier, not until he felt something drop on his skin. The next thing he knows rain is pouring so hard and he had no choice but to take shelter on the nearest shed possible.

Too much overthinking got him in this situation so he had no one to blame but himself.

He was contemplating whether he’d just ride a cab or run all the way home, because he’s literally one block away. But before he could hail one a motorbike that just passed by a moment ago overtakes and stops in front of him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

Min Yoongi was in his room drinking hot chocolate, dressed in his only pair of pyjamas. He only sleeps with his boxers on anyway.

One thing was for sure though; this was all his mothers’ fault.

Why did they have to arrive in the house at the same time?

Curse this rain that doesn’t seem to stop.

Jimin vaguely remembers getting on the seniors bike when he was beckoned and suddenly a helmet was placed on his head and he sees Min Yoongi’s face. He was asked for the directions to where his house was and he unconsciously points out where and then a few minutes later they were there and Jimin’s mom was just about to enter the gate when she spotted the two of them.

The gate was opened so that Yoongi’s bike could get in and she tells him to wait for the rain to stop.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoongi didn’t want to be an , it was raining hard and if he tried to argue with the woman it might seem disrespectful and he didn’t want that so he invited himself in and parked his bike on the fairly huge garage. He made sure to scoot it on the side though, because it appears that Jimin’s dad wasn’t home yet.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was too overwhelming for Yoongi but he tried to relax when he was pushed on to Jimin’s room after showering, he was wearing a pajama that was apparently Jimin’s as well.

“I’m gonna bring you boys some hot chocolate and cookies later, just wait for a minute and tell Jiminie after he finished his shower okay honey?”Jimin’s mother says in a sweet voice but before Yoongi could even respond, the woman was out of the door.

He scanned the room and it was neat. He can hear the shower from the closed lit room that was slightly opened but Yoongi didn’t dare move from his position. As he scanned the room some more he sees the framed photos from Jimin’s head board. Consisting of one photo of Jimin and his family and the rest was Jimin and Taehyung.

And before he could he scrunch his face in disdain the door to where the other was taking a shower opened and he sees Park Jimin only with his towel on. Only his upper body was exposed and damn Yoongi didn’t think Jimin sported perfectly visible abs. He’ll definitely remember this sight for a while.

He then hears a yelp and a loud bang. The door was closed for a minute and slowly it opened just a crack and he heard a voice say.

“H-Hyung, can you please turn around. I need to get my clothes.”

Realizing what just happened he quickly turns his body around and tells Jimin that the coast was clear and he heard the door open completely and it closed again. A few minutes later he hears Jimin say that it was okay now so he turns and he sees Jimin in a white wife beater and sweatpants. He was rummaging in his closet he got a white Hoodie from the rack and wore it.

They stood there awkwardly for a minute and Yoongi was relieved when the other invited him to sit down on the bed. He thought he was Jimin was going to sit beside him as well, and he mentally slaps himself because he was getting way ahead when he sees the boy sit himself in front of his study table.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

There was a knock on the door. And Jimin was coming in with a tray in her hand. Jimin was quick to take it from her and it seemed like his mother was about to say something while Jimin tried hard to gently push her out of the door.

Jimin closes the door with a sigh after listening to what his mother had to say without Yoongi actually understanding anything. He was handed with a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows, and was offered to just take a cookie if he would want some as Jimin takes his share as well.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“Nice room” Jimin raises his head from the cup that he was holding. He looks at Yoongi who was SITTING ON HIS BED taking a sip on his mug casually complimenting HIS room.

Jimin’s fingers twitch at the sight of Min Yoongi, the pajamas a little loose, cupping the mug with both of his hands, his lips connected on the rim was so cute he just wanted to melt right there and then. He’d be sure to hide that pajama so his mom won’t mix it with his laundry.

They fall into a rather comfortable silence, just listening at the pitter patter of rain on Jimin’s window. When suddenly there was a knock again and his mom entered the room.

“So boys” she starts clasping her fingers together expectantly. “I just started dinner and I saw the weather report today and it seems like the rain won’t stop till tomorrow. So I was thinking that Yoongi” she the turns to the said boy “you should stay the night because I don’t really want anyone to get into any accidents. I’d tell my husband to take you home but he told me he’d stay at the office till it’s safe to drive home and he still has a bit of work to do as well. Neh Yoongi… you’d stay right?” Now that Yoongi thinks about it, Jimin surely got his mother’s eyes, and Yoongi couldn’t say no so he defeatedly replies. “If it isn’t too much of the bother Mrs. Park, I would gratefully accept your offer.” He stands and bows curtly.

“Awwe, don’t call me that. You can just call me Eommeoni or Eomma just like TaeTae does. He’s the only friend Jimin has that I know of that stays over.” She gushes and ushers Yoongi to sit and took the now empty cup in his hands and put in on the tray. She stops as she leaves the plate of cookies behind and turns to Jimin. “But I was wrong though, my baby does have other friends because the other day I saw three, maybe you know them?” he replies with a nod and she continues “the pretty one, Seokjin explained to us about what happened at school. And the other one who looks so cool was he Namjoon? He’s a senior” Yoongi then adds that they were friends. “Ah, so you’re a senior too?” her voice chirps up and then she adds “and then there’s this cute little kid Jun-Jungkook, he’s so cute like a bunny.” She coos and he hears Jimin groan on the side. ”I clearly underestimated my sons’ social skills.” She then pats her child in the head as the said child also puts the mug in the tray with a scowl.

“I’ll call you again when dinner’s ready okay? And Yoongi please make sure to call your parents and tell them that you’ll stay over okay. Help him Jimin.” She points at her child and was out of the door again.

They stare at the door for a minute, Jimin stands up to hand Yoongi his bag and the latter rummaged for his phone, once he got it he had called at home and her sister unfortunately picks it up.

“Noona” Jimin’s ears perk up. He sends Taehyung a text but the latter isn’t replying yet so he tries to look focused on his phone.

“I’m at a friends’ place, it seems I have to stay the night.” Yoongi’s face scowls.

  “Yeah, don’t go making up stories to mom… Ok… Bye… Ew. Shut Up. It’s just a friend. It’s not Namjoon. It’s a friend okay, can’t I have other friends besides those two? Duh, just. Bye.” Yoongi ends the call and puts the phone back. He puts his bag pack aside and turns to Jimin.

“It’s my sister. Uhm, was I too loud?” He asks and Jimin shakes his head.

“No, it’s fine. You have a noona? What does it feel like?” He inquires, realizing what he just said he starts to apologize. “I- no, you don’t have to answer it, I’m sorry.” But Yoongi just chuckles and replies.

“Nah, it’s okay. If I have to say, it’s cool. It’s hell most of the times but it’s alright, tolerable.”

“Wow, I wish I had one too. Whichever is fine, it must really be fun to have a sibling. But I’ve already got my hands full on Taehyung. So, I think I ain’t really missing anything.” Jimin smiles and Yoongi felt sort of relieved after hearing that Taehyung was more of a brother to Jimin and not more than that. But he can’t be too sure yet.

“Of course, Taehyung’s like your twins.”

Jimin stares at him like he said something wrong. “What?”

“Nothing, it’s just that I was wondering how you thought about that.” Jimin reasoned out.

Yoongi realizing he sounded like a creep just now tries to salvage the situation. “Well, you know, he’s like an older brother at that time when you got injured he was there for you, and a dongsaeng because the few times we spent together he would sought you out first before going to Namjoon. And twins because wherever he is you’re always there too, well for me that is, I don’t know about anyone else but you two seem to have that twin connection type of thing.” Yoongi knows he’s babbling now but he hopes Jimin gets it and understand that he didn’t mean anything by his first statement. He sees Jimin smile at him and Yoongi felt this weird thing in his guts. He feels it, the things that they explain in rom coms when you see someone you like.

“BOYS DINNER’S READY!!!”

Yoongi stands up but then he was held back by his hands when he passed by Jimin. “Hyung, if my mom says something weird please just ignore her. She’s just not used to see me interacting with people from school except Taehyung. Please?” Yoongi wanted to coo at how Jimin looks like right now but it doesn’t look cool at all and Yoongi has an image to protect so he just nods coolly (hopefully he does look like it).

“Now come on we don’t want to keep your mom waiting don’t you?” He opens the door and ushers Jimin out to lead the way to the Dining room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  

 

They both helped set the table as Jimin’s mom filled it with food. After everything was in place they sat down Jimin’s mom in the center, Jimin to her right and Yoongi seated to the left.

“So Yoongi, how long have you been friends with Jiminie here?” the said boy was in the middle of swallowing his food so when he’s nothing was in his mouth anymore he responds.

“It’s just been a few weeks Mrs.- I mean E-eommeonim.” She smiles at that then turns to her food but not after sending a smile to Jimin, to which Yoongi had noticed while the former was busy eating.

“So, it’s fine with you to sleep in Jimin’s room? Or does he have to fix the-“

“Oh no it’s fine really, I can just crash on the couch or something.” Yoongi trails off but what surprises him is Jimin jumps in the conversation.

“It’s okay mom, hyung can sleep in my room. I can just fix the futon Taehyung left behind the first time he slept over.”

The woman smiles wide and what she says next nearly sends Yoongi into a coughing fit.

“Or you can just sleep together on the bed. You and Taehyung do it everytime, why bother with the futong right?” She nonchalantly eats her food and Yoongi down a glass full of water.

“Mom, you don’t really have to say that. You’re really embarrassing me, God.” They continued to bicker and after a while they finished eating Jimin’s mother insisted they get ready for bed.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After setting the futon on the floor and making sure that everything was alright Jimin turns to Yoongi.

“Hyung, Uhm.. if you need anything, just wake me up or if you need water you can just go to the kitchen if you like. Are you sure you’re alright with the futon?” He babbles as he kept staring on the bed, not looking at Yoongi anymore.

“It’s really fine Jimin, If anything I should be the one asking you if it’s really alright for me to sleep here?” Jimin moves to sit on his bed and Yoongi stands beside the futon.

“I-it’s alright hyung, let’s just sleep now so we could wake up early tomorrow right?” He sheepishly gets under the covers. “Goodnight hyung.” He then turns back and closes his eyes, but what made him smile was when he heard the elder reply.

“Goodnight to you too Jimin-ah.” And then there was shuffling and then it was quite. So he timidly slaps his cheeks to calm his face down. So he just opts to cover his face with the duvet and willed himself to sleep.

 

 

While Yoongi was just there listening to Jimin’s movement like a creep. So he covers himself too hoping that the sound of rain lulls him to sleep.