five

You belong with me?

 

They tried hard not to think about it. But it was the first time that it happened to them.

There were letters in Taehyung and Jimin’s desks. Pink scented envelopes that has their names written on it. So neatly Taehyung didn’t have the heart to touch it.

“Are you going to open it Tae?” Jimin was the first to talk as he stood behind his chair as he looks at Taehyung who was doing the same.

“Are you going to open yours?” Taehyung responded still eyeing the envelope like it’s something peculiar.

“I’ll do it, if you’ll do it.” Jimin’s tone sounded like he was daring Taehyung. ‘Really?’”You’re such a wuss Jiminnie.” Taehyung just smiled and reached for the envelope carefully opening it as carefully as possible and Jimin followed suit.

Oppa Annyeong,

I know this is sudden but I really really want to talk to you, please?

We can meet after lunch, I’ll be waiting in the rooftop.

I’d really hope you’d come. I’m so nervous right now, I don’t know what else to say.

So my letter stops here.

I really wish you’d come Oppa

From: XOXO

Taehyung just stared at the letter and then stared at Jimin who has his brows furrowed as he read his own letter.

Jimin Oppa Annyeong,

This might sound weird but will you meet me at the school’s greenhouse?

I just really have to tell you something.

I won’t bite I promise, please?

I really hope you consider, after lunch is good. I’ll be waiting Oppa.

Annyeong

From: XOXO

Jimin stared back at Taehyung, his eyes unreadable.

“Are you going? Where’s your’s? Mine’s at the greenhouse.”

Taehyung thought for a while. “Mine’s at the rooftop.”

Other students were piling inside the classroom. So they decided to continue their conversation when lunch comes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They decided not to meet up with the seniors and just grab a sandwich at the cafeteria earlier so that they can get to their destination faster. After wishing each other good luck they went their own separate ways. A little bit anxiously, because first, the people who wrote those letters were obviously girls. Second, how to find a way to politely reject them if ever they did confess.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Taehyung opens the door to the rooftop and was greeted by the fresh air, wind softly touching his face. He looked around and saw a girl was standing there leaning on the railing her back was facing him.

Her hair was dancing with the wind but she gracefully keeps it in place. Taehyung approaches and stops just right behind her.

She seemed to notice that he was there because the girl turned around with a smile on her face.

“Ah, hello Oppa” she bows curtly to greet him, the girl was quite familiar but he couldn’t seem to put his finger on it.

“Hi” and he does the same.

“You’re quite early oppa, did you have lunch yet?” the girl asks as she walks to the shaded area.

“Yeah, I already did, did you?” Taehyung was getting awkward as he followed the girl, he just wants it to get over with, but he didn’t want to be rude so he follows her and stops when she does.

“I already did, thank you for asking. And before anything else my name is Kim Jiyeon we’re in the same year but I’m in section B.” she introduces herself. They were under the shade and Taehyung could clearly see her face now, she was indeed pretty. But then he was pretty gay.

“So do you have something to say?” He notices the girl’s eyes widen for a second but then it was gone and she smiles.

“Well yes, I do Oppa, actually I…, I like you, will you please go out with me?”

But before Taehyung could answer her, something washed down on him. Water? But it stinks so bad. Dirty water maybe? Ahh, he looks at the girl again but now she was smirking, so it was a trap after all. But then he composes himself as he flicks off some dirt on his uniform and snatches the envelope in his back pocket hoping it didn’t get dirt on it. But his hands are already dirty so he just picks on it with his thumb and index finger. A little dirt won’t hurt right? And he hands it out to the girl.

“Look, I just came here to hear out what your about to say and return this to you. But clearly you had other plans, and” he stops as something clicked into his mind. Jimin. He drops the envelope and runs, hurrying out of the rooftop ignoring the girl calling him who was joined by another girl who had been sniggering at the way he looked.

“Do you think it will stop him unnie, we didn’t really get our point across with him” Jiyeon asked as he eyed the corner to where Taehyung had disappeared to.

“Oh, he’s smart enough to know what this is all about, and besides we still have more chances making them realize in the future.” She explains as she walks to where Taehyung had been.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Taehyung arrived in the greenhouse, he rounds the area to search for Jimin. But then he hears a loud crash inside. Upon entering he sees Jimin clutching his hand on the ground, a broken flower pot right beside him and frogs everywhere, some were sticking into him and he runs in panic as soon as he gets to Jimin he removes the frogs and throws them far away. He sees two girls who spots him as well and then they ran out of the greenhouse but not after hearing one of them say ‘that’s what you get for hanging around with our oppa’s.’

He hurries to get Jimin out when he noticed the bleeding in his arm.

“I’m sorry Jiminie but you gotta have to bear with me for a while.” He says as he hauls Jimin on his back and carries him to the direction of the school clinic.

Classes were already starting so it was easy to roam the halls. He reaches his destination and puts Jimin down carefully as he opens the door of the clinic.

But the next thing he sees is Jin talking to the nurse.

“Hyung-hyung” It was Jungkook’s voice and he looks for him, and there he was seated in one of the beds.

“Taehyung what happened to you?” Jin stands up as he hurries to attend to Taehyung. But the latter backs up and helps Jimin in and both the nurse and Jin scrams to get the things needed to treat his wound.

As soon as Jimin was settled and the nurse taking care of him Jin tends to Taehyung and wipes of the dirt on his body with a clean towel. But then the smell was still there so he just sends him to the clinics washroom. Which was fortunately there.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimin lies on the bed as he recalls what happened earlier.

He remembers the girl Park Myungeun, she was confessing to him, but then suddenly tons of frogs was coming(more like thrown) his way, that one kind that sticks to anything that it lands on.

 And the thing was Jimin has Ranidaphobia. So he just moves his body and hands around in panic to get rid of the frogs but they were everywhere. But then his hands got caught on something sharp and then it hits a pot,causing it to drop and still  the croaking won’t stop so he just clutches his arm, he didn’t want to move. So he just waited for the croaking to end and then he hears Taehyung call out to him and he couldn’t hear the croaking that much and an unpleasant smell was evading his nose, and when he sees Taehyung who was covered in dirty stinking water. So that’s where the smell was coming from.

He just let’s Taehyung haul him on his back and he was being carried somewhere. But then he didn’t care anymore as long as he was far away from that place he was okay anywhere.

 

 

Jimin-hyung?” He hears a voice somewhere beside him. When he turns his head he sees Jungkook staring at him.

“Hyung are you okay?” He asks.

“I-I’m fine Jungkook-ah, where’s Taehyung?” He sits up and steadies himself, Jungkook preparing to assist him.

“He’s getting dressed Hyung-hyung was really stinky, so Jin hyung told him to wash up first.” Jungkook offers him a smile to which Jimin returns as well.

Jungkook was about to say something but they saw Jin enter the room with Taehyung just right behind him wearing his P.E uniform.

“Jiminie” Taehyung sprints towards the bed and hovers over Jimin.

“Tae, Are you ok?” he asks the other as he pats his back and breaks the hug.

“Oh, I’m fine, I guess. Those letters….” Taehyung settles down on the side of the bed as he held onto Jimin’s hand and still allowing Jungkook some room.

“Yeah, It was a set up.” Jimin continues

“And what gave them that idea to set you up and eventually hurt one of you?” Jin’s voice suddenly boomed inside the room. “And you’re acting like it’s nothing, we should be heading in the principal’s office right now.”

Taehyung bowed his head as soon as he heard this, he was fine not telling the principal about it because he only had dirty water thrown at him. But in Jimin’s case, he got hurt and if they were only pulling a trick at them just to scare them away. Then this was going a bit too far.

“It’s alright Jin-hyung, we don’t need to tell the principal, or anyone at all.” Jimin suddenly voices out as he stares at Jin earnestly. Causing the latter’s brows to furrow.

“But Jimin you got hurt, we can’t just let that go. What if they do it again and something much worse happens. And what if I wasn’t here in the first place? You probably won’t tell me about it. Am I right Taehyung?” And they were quite after that. The two shared a glance, Taehyung took a deep breath finally turning to Jin.

 After filling Jin on what happened, him and Taehyung set off to the principal’s office. Leaving Jungkook to care for Jimin for a while.

“I’m really sorry about what happened hyung.” Jungkook says after Jin and Taehyung left.

“It’s really okay Jungkook. I’m really fine so stop worrying and come here.” Jimin pats space right beside him.

“Kookie”

“What?”

“You can call me Kookie, Jimin-hyung” Jungkook clarifies as he sits beside Jimin.

“Really? It’s okay with you?” Jimin blurted out in surprise as he stared at Jungkook. This was the second time that they met after that one in the convenience store.

“Yeah, so that I can call you Jiminie like Hyung-hyung does.” The boy smiles his bunny rabbit smile and Jimin didn’t know if he should be angry because the kid just addressed him informally or guffaw at his adorableness.

“Aigoo… this kid” Jimin tried to raise his hand but then he felt a sting and then he remembered that he had a cut so he raised his other hand and pinched the others’ cheek. Giggles erupting from the both of them as Jungkook feigned like he was hurt that made Jimin laugh some more.

Jungkook stopped and stared at his hyung who was still coming down from his stupor. He feels his heart thump fast and warmth in his cheeks as the other tried to calm himself only to giggle at something that he thought of, leaving Jungkook feeling something weird invading his guts.

 But the moment was interrupted when they heard a little rumble coming from Jimin’s stomach. The other seemingly embarrassed covered his face with his uninjured hand and Jungkook just patted his hyung’s head.

“There there Jiminie, I’ll go grab something for you to eat okay? Will you be alright here by yourself?”

“Y-yah, who told you to call me that?”

“Eh, I thought…” And Jimin tried to peek from his hands when he didn’t hear Jungkook say anything else, and there the other boy was jutting his lower lip out, big round eyes looking like a kicked puppy and Jimin just can’t help but sigh.

“Aiish… You’re just lucky your cute and you can get away with anything you little brat.”

And this made the other smile again as he stood up checked himself in the mirror and headed to the door.

“I’m just gonna go and fetch you some food Jiminie, just stay put right there okay? I’ll be right back.” And the younger was out to the door not waiting for Jimin’s response.

Jimin just smiled and laid his back on the headboard. It was so nice to have someone take care of you, especially one as cute as Jungkook. He closes his eyes to rest for a bit but a few seconds later he hears the door opening and a click followed after. Quickly opening his eyes he sees someone at the door.

Park Jimin freezes in his spot as he sees Min Yoongi approach his bed.

 

Notes:

 

I don't know if you like it. But I feel weird about this chapter, I don't know how it turned out like this. I just listen to the song on loop for hours as I write this and this is what I come up with. But I don't want to change it either. I've been editing it for two days now. so I don't know. hehe... ..

After reading the comments got me hyped up so... I just really want to get to the Yoonmin part. :D

I don't really feel the Jikook much, I thought I had it all planned out in my head.

But if you would you can pin out what I did wrong on this chapter?

:DDDDDDD

 

*I'm so done with myself, I'm just gonna go and cry in the corner. :DDDDDDDD

Bye*

 

Notes:

 

I don't hate frogs but I'm scared of them big time and passed it on to Jiminie...

The girls here are from Lovelyz. I don't hate or anything I just need a character because I'm too lazy to do OC. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

*I'm sorry CHIM... ILOVEYOU!!!