nine

You belong with me?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoongi wakes up first. It was still dark so he groggily sits up and peeks on the bed. Jimin is still asleep though he can’t really see he can hear his even breathing (and he feels like a creep again).

Carefully, he stands up and traces his way to the door. Indeed, he was thirsty so he takes upon Jimin’s offer but decides not to wake up the latter. He closes the door gently on his way out; the dim lights were on so he makes his way down to the kitchen. But he didn’t expect to see someone else there but before he could turn around that someone already saw him.

“I’m guessing you’re Min Yoongi?” The man spoke as he makes his way over.

“Yes sir, good morning, I guess?” he greets as he catches a glimpse on the window, the skies were turning dark blue.

He hears the man chuckle. “Yeah, you want something to drink right?  Water?” Yoongi nods and the man gets up to fetch him some. Once he was handed with the glass Yoongi moves across from the kitchen counter to where the man was standing earlier. There were some papers on the counter and the man continued with his work. Yoongi didn’t know what to do so he just stood there drinking his water, he then jolts a little as he heard the man clear his throat.

“So…” he starts, putting away a folder he had just signed and filing another one and skims on it. “I should thank you for taking my son back home.” He stops and he faces Yoongi with a smile, but why does he feel like there’s something else that he can’t quite put his finger on.

“Oh, it’s nothing sir. I should thank you as well for letting me stay for the night.” He curtly bows at the man but he quickly brushes him off with a laugh.

“Well then why don’t we call it quits alright, man to man?” He then raises his hand for a thumb up and Yoongi shyly does the same. Mr. Park continues with his work again with Yoongi quietly watching him. Truth to be told, Yoongi grew up without a father, he died when Yoongi was still a baby so seeing someone with a fatherly figure he just cowers down because he doesn’t know how to act around them. Even though his come familiar with Namjoon’s and Hoseok’s dad, he still makes sure that when he’s around them, Namjoon or Hoseok would be there too.

“You won’t go back to sleep? You still have time you know, don’t want you to waste it watching some old man work his off.” He says but not turning his gaze away from the papers.

“Uh… It’s fine sir, I don’t think I could get back to sleep anyway.” What is he doing he should have just left and went back to Jimin’s room. Min Yoongi, take it back, take it back and just go back to sleep. Yoongi scolds himself as he takes a sip from the glass once again.

“Hmm, fine, but don’t expect me to not talk to you while you’re there. I don’t really like leaving guests unattended. So, is that your bike in the garage? It’s neat man, or what do you kids call it? Sweet ride man.” He says in a swag thug way and Yoongi suppresses a laugh.  He thinks Jimin’s dad and Hoseok’s could make the best of friends.

“It’s a Ducati EVO 848 right? Matte black huh, classy. I’m sure you get a lot of ladies with that one. Women dig guys with more class you know. Girls are more into flashy ones, four wheels.” The man shrugs and continues. He was at the last page of his folder and signs it, closes it and stacks it with the finished ones. He grabs the last folder, Yoongi just stares at him in awe, and he hadn’t encountered somebody else who was interested with motorbikes like he and his uncle did.

Yoongi’s silence seems to have a different effect on the man. Because what he says next makes Yoongi want to dig his own grave right there on the kitchen floor and bury himself.

“Or, wait, you play the other team too? Do I have to prepare myself right now? Co’z you’re gonna like ask my permission to date my son?” The man stops what he’s doing and looks at Yoongi for answers.

“Wh-, wait this isn’t- hold on I’m just” Yoongi calms himself down and exhales. How Jimin’s dad had even come to that conclusion, does he have a gaydar or something? Can he smell it off of him?

“Wait sir, I can explain. I was just surprised, I haven’t met anyone else who knows about motorbikes except my uncle.” He explains hoping to ease the man.

“Are you sure about that” The man eyes him skeptically and Yoongi was feeling clammy. How did he even get into this mess? Aish… dang it.

 “I’ll be very honest with you sir, I’m … I’m gay, my intention with your son is purely in friendly terms.” He didn’t know how he had the guts to tell the truth but he didn’t have a choice anymore, his secret is out now and it’s just a matter of time that Jimin is going to find out about it.

The man was quiet and Yoongi didn’t even lift his head up after the exchange. This conversation had come to an awkward finish.

“Hmm… Well, thanks for being honest. I appreciate that, and sorry maybe I pushed you to do that. I did not mean to. I was just worried for my son you know, he’s my only child and I only want what’s best for him. Granted, at first I was shocked when he admitted he’s into dudes.” He stops when he sees Yoongi’s reaction “Wait, you didn’t know?” Yoongi shakes his head and the man comically pinches the bridge of his nose. “I’m so dead” he deadpans. And Yoongi’s world came to a stop, he remembers his dream the one about Jungkook and Jimin and the feeling in his chest tightened.

“Who’s dead?” The two jumped in their seats as they heard a third voice in the room. Mrs. Park sleepily walks in the room staring at the two of them.

“Ahh, Yah yeobo what are you doing here? Are you seriously working in my kitchen?” The woman move’s close to her husband. The latter trying to hide his papers from his wife’s reach.

“Jagiya… I’m not doing anything, I was just chatting with our guest here.” He gestures to the boy and he clambers out of the chair to greet the woman a ‘good morning eomeonim’.

She gleefully greets him as well, elated to the fact that Yoongi had remembered not to call her Mrs. Park anymore. But Mr. Park had completely protested of why he was ‘sir’ and his wife was already ‘eomeonim’.

It was slightly bright outside and Mrs. Park tells Yoongi to go back to the room and wake Jimin up.

“We better wake him up now because it’ll take you minutes to get him out of that bed. Or, you can just tackle him and k-“ she then was cut off when her husband intervenes. “You can just wake him up Yoongi, we’ll prepare breakfast and you two get ready for school.” He then leads his wife to the direction of the refrigerator engaging her in the conversation on what to have for breakfast and Yoongi takes this opportunity to escape the room.

 

 

So early in the morning and he just had the most wonderful revelation of his life. Jimin is gay too, his father wouldn’t joke about something like that right? And the way he reacted when he answered that he didn’t know about Jimin’s uality was kind of comical but he knew that the man had been guilty about accidentally telling Yoongi about that little secret.

 

He’s at Jimin’s door now, what does he do now? He knew he had a soft spot for Jimin, but would he consider that as him liking Jimin? He remembers when he first met him, that day when he had hit the boy with the ball. He had found him quite interesting but then soon after that whenever they’ve crossed paths he just finds himself staring at him when he knew the other wasn’t looking.

Does that count too?

He opens the door slowly, he peeks inside and Jimin is still asleep. He sees him now because he’s facing the door, and it was a bit bright outside already. Yoongi exhales as he starts to fold the futon carefully he looks at the time and it was still a bit early so he sits down beside the bed and stares at the sleeping boy.

He remembers his dream about Jimin and Jungkook and Yoongi frowns. HE does feel his chest tighten at the sight, especially at the part where they kissed. Jimin seemed so happy and Jungkook is the one causing it.

And his heart is not pleased.

Realizing that his hand had been raised and is reaching out to Jimin’s face, he retracts it quickly and shakes his head.

He taps the boys’ shoulder and when he didn’t budge he tried to do it again but this time he nudges him harder. But Jimin only swatted his hand and whines then turns away from Yoongi.

‘Cute’ Yoongi thinks. He sits down beside him nudges Jimin on his shoulders again but this time he speaks up. “Jimin, wake up. Your mother said we have to prepare for school now.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jimin’s eyes shot open, because that was so not his mothers’ voice. The only person he knew who had that voice was none other than Min Yoongi who was now has his hand on Jimin’s shoulder. He stills, realization dawning up in his mind, it was already bright outside. Yoongi must have sensed that he was already awake because his hand had already retreated and the added weight on the bed is already gone.

Jimin lifts him up sideways and bolts into his bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror. Gosh his face looks so swollen, and Yoongi had surely seen it now. He quickly washes his face and brushes his teeth. He has two toothbrushes the other one was Taehyung’s and he also has one over at the latter’s home. But he takes a new one and places it on the sink. He rinses his mouth and looks at his face again. The swelling was barely noticeable so he takes a deep breath opens the door.

“Hyung” He sees the boy turn to him as stacks another pillow on the closet where Jimin had kept the futon.

“Here’s a towel and a toothbrush. You can use my bathroom to wash up if you like but if you want to use the bathroom downstairs that’s fine too. I’ll just go get your clothes from the laundry, Mom put your uniform on the dryer so you don’t have to go home and change. Here” He hands him the towel and toothbrush and leaves saying he’ll be right back. Yoongi just watches him suppressing his smile, as soon as Jimin was out of the door he stares at the bathroom’s open door and contemplates. If he wanted to do this, he should do it right and so he exits the room and went to wash up on the bathroom downstairs.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After greeting his parents Jimin zooms in on the laundry to get Yoongi’s uniform that was already hanged. He then goes back to his room, only to find it empty. The bathroom was open so he just puts the clothes neatly on the bed.

He goes for a quick shower as well and this time he brings his clothes with him, just in case.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yoongi enters the room and he sees his uniform on the bed. Seeing that Jimin’s bathroom had been occupied he makes a quick work to change on his clothes.

He was already buttoning up when he sees Jimin out of the door, already in his uniform. A towel over his head, he proceeds to get ready without saying a word and then they hear Jimin’s mom calling them for breakfast. After checking that everything is set they had gone down for breakfast.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Mrs. Park would ask Yoongi questions from time to time and he would politely answer it. Then Jimin would groan at his side every time he hears his mom and whines when his father would join in as well.

They still had time so they didn’t bother hurrying up and as Jimin and his mom clean up the table Yoongi was ushered out of the house with Mr. Park.

They enter the garage and Yoongi pulls out his motorbike.

“Waah… when will I get the chance of riding a baby like this one? Gosh I miss the old days.” The man says as he tries and gets on the bike. An idea suddenly pops up in Yoongi’s mind.

“My uncle has quite a collection abeonim, he kind of sells motorbike parts and accessories. And he’s a bit of a motorcycle enthusiast and he has this thing with his friends, they go out and ride their bikes sometimes. These men don’t have that much time to unwind and stuff so he takes them out for a drive, they used his motorbikes the first time but some of them own one or two now. If you’d like I can introduce him to you or something like that.” He chances a peek at the man and he sees him already staring at him back as well.

“I’d like that Yoongi, thanks for the offer.” He said as he gets off the bike and pats Yoongi on the shoulder. But before he could walk back to the house he hears Yoongi call out to him.

“Abeonim, what I said about Jimin earlier, I know I said that I only see him as a friend. But I came to realize things just now. I do like your son, will - will you still let me pursue him?” He wasn’t facing him but he knew that the man has turned to face him now.

“After you told me that he was gay too, I realized, I mean, I had known him when he was still a freshman but we just got acquainted a few months ago. And with what happened in school and I don’t really get it but it just came to me,-“he stops when he feels hand on his head.

“Don’t get so worked up kid, you guys are still in high school. Though I wasn’t kidding when I said I only want what is best for my child so the next time you sleep over, you’re not allowed to sleep in his room anymore. So consider yourself one step ahead if anyone tries to woe my son in school. And you already had me an appointment with your uncle so who am I to reject you now. And also it’s still Jimin’s decision if he wants you to or not.” He then pats his head and ruffles it a bit as he turns his back with a laugh and leaves, meeting his son halfway. He does the same to Jimin and bids them goodbye, earning him a questioning look from the latter.

“What happened with dad hyung?” He takes the helmet being offered to him and wears it; he tries to clasp it together but fails.

Yoongi notices it and gestures for Jimin to come closer. He fumbles with the clasp and successfully pieces it together.

“Now come on, we don’t want to be late in class now do we?” He smiles as he pats on the helmet, Jimin then gets on the back and then they drive off towards the direction of the school.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Taehyung smothers his face on the pillow as he stretched his entire body. He turns his gaze on his phone that was still connected to the charger. He reaches for it and turns it on, he got a message from Jimin. But before he could put his phone back it vibrates as a new message pops up, it was Hoseok. It was just a ‘good morning’ but Taehyung was sure he was blushing. He suddenly felt awake, he then peeks to the window just in time for Hoseok to raise his head as well from his hunched position and they waved at each other.

Taehyung plops down on his bed again, gosh he feels like a girl. But then he’s gay so he might as well be, though he can’t just blush at everything Hoseok does so he exhales, pats his cheeks and types a reply.

To: Hoseok-hyung

‘Good Morning to you too hyung’

He then rolls off of the bed and goes straight to the bathroom, he hurries up remembering that it was almost seven, after he was done, remembering that his curtains were wide open he made sure to close a fraction of it just so he could get to his closet. He changes in record time and collects his school bag making sure he didn’t forget anything. He then jumps on his bed when he remembered his phone and removes it from the charger and removes the plug. As he was about to exit his room he receives a message again.

From: Hoseok-hyung

‘Wait for me, let’s go to school together. Please?’

 

As he descends the stairs he types down a reply.

To: Hoseok-hyung

‘Sure hyung, meet you outside.’

 

He skips on his way down and greets his parents gleefully.

“Well someone woke up on the right side of the bed today?” His mother commented.

“I bet he’s made a move on his neighbor already.” His father added and Taehyung pouted as his mother sat down across from him and swatted the newspaper her husband was reading and sets it aside. He then makes a face at his dad and the latter does the same as they ate.

“Tae, I made lunch for you and Hoseok okay? Make sure he eats his share, I made one for Jimin as well.” His mother says as he left the table, he then detours on the kitchen counter as he thanks her for the food and then his father chimes in again.

“Oh, he’d be so sure to get him all to eat it. He might use this chance to feed it to him as well, eey…sweet young love.” His father bats his eyes as he sways dreamily making his wife chuckle and Taehyung pouted once more.

“I so hate you right now dad, sometimes I wonder if you and mom planned on having a gay child in the first place.” He then storms out of the house as he hears his parents burst out laughing.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

As he closed the door to his house exhaling, his parents must be a weird couple in high school. But then at least now he knows that’s how they see Hoseok when he’s with him, he just got to make sure they don’t interact much often.

“Taehyung!” he hears Hoseoks voice nearby, as he turns he sees him almost at the gate of their house so he skips off of the porch. When he got opens the gate he sees Hoseok smiling at him and he smiles back. He made sure to lock the gate and they walk off side by side to the nearest bus stop.

The bus was already there so they started running, they got there on time but the bus was packed so they had to stand.

Taehyung was telling him about the lunchbox that his mother had made for them and Jimin’s as well. When he noticed a man in a suit that was flat out staring at Taehyung’s behind. Which made his eyebrows twitch he then grabs Taehyung by the arm and switches their position. He stares back at the man who was frowning already and Hoseok snickered at him. ert.

“Hyung, you okay?” Taehyung asks as he turns to face him.

“Oh, nothing I’m fine. The next stop is ours already.” Taehyung then turns around but holds him by the waist to prevent him from doing so he turns back on the man again from earlier and he sees the latter quickly averting his gaze like he had just been caught. So he blocks Taehyung from his view with his body ‘well feast on that’ he says in his mind and turns to Taehyung again.

“You don’t need to look you know, aaand were here. Come on let’s go.” When the bus stops he drags Taehyung out and they run for the gate. They stop in bated breaths, realizing that their hands were still linked they instantly let go. They turn their backs as they heard a honk, Hoseok instantly recognizing who it was goes to the direction of the motorbike but stops when he noticed that there was someone at the back. The driver raises his face shield and Hoseok is greeted by a death glare, after noticing Hoseoks appearance the passenger loosens his grip on Yoongi’s waist and gets off the bike. Fortunately it was easier to unclasp the lock and when his face is revealed Hoseok looks back at Yoongi.

“Jiminie…” They hear Taehyung call out and his best friend whips his head to his direction.

“Thanks for the ride hyung” He hands the helmet to Yoongi and boys slightly and turns to Hoseok, “Morning hyung” he then skips off and takes Taehyung with him, not even giving him a chance to say goodbye to the two seniors.

“Weeeeell” Hoseok stretches out as he slowly turns back to Yoongi’s direction but the latter is still glaring. So he makes a move to zip his lips shut and grabs the helmet and wears it, gets on the bike and tells Yoongi to drive, and the latter begrudgingly did.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

They watch as Yoongi had sped off further inside the school with Hoseok.

They then stare at each other, Jin speaks up first.

“Did you just see that?”

“Yeah” he replies ready to burst out laughing from Jin’s reaction.

“What the hell happened? First they’d be shy around each other, and now they be going to school together.” Jin looked so surprised but Namjoon tries and holds it in a little bit more and he reaches out to his boyfriends face and turns it to the road.

“I’m sure there’s a reason behind it Jin, now drive along”. He massages the back of his neck and Jin relaxed in the touch. He starts the car and goes to the direction of the parking lot.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++    

 

 

Notes:
 
an update.. ... ..
yes.. . .
 
did ya like it???
Hi!!! :DDDDD
 
I'm confused.
:X