Chapter 2

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the entire night packing her clothes, Sora end up in her native country early in the morning. Lines of bodyguards stood behind her as protection. Clinging onto her mother like her life depend on it, she followed her parents into the airport.

 

Her dad is in the black suit, looking as professional as ever. Tall, lean, clean cut black hair, flawless face that has no wrinkles. Her mom wasn’t a disappointment either. She was full of grace and beauty from head to toe. The family was surrounded by reporters to make sure they make it to the new. It was rare for them to see the Kim family in Korea despite how busy they are, so this is the chance for them.

 

Not a single bystander in the airport would even notice the girl clinging onto her mother for her dear life as she wore a cap to cover her face. Beside, Sora has live her life privately without letting the new of being the daughter of the richest man and woman in Korea and China reaches anyone ears.

 

Sora had on an elegant white puffy dress stopping at her knees. It was long enough to cover what needs to cover.

 

A line of bodyguards stood beside her to protect her from the flood of the reporters inside the airport. So breaking through them and getting to the Kim’s was close to impossible.

 

“Mama, can we get out of here quickly? I don’t like this at all.” Sora whisper to her mother with a slight pout.

 

“Oh sweetheart we’re almost out. Bare with it for a little more, sweetie.” Mother whisper back, patting the hand that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter