Chapter 6

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As lunch come, Sora walked around the school to familiarized herself with the building; however, mutter about her can be heard from around the school including the hallways she was in. She, however, decided to ignored the mutter and looks everyone was giving her and continued to walked until she reached the school’s garden.

 

Sora sat against the brick wall before staring up at the sky. She closed her eyes and stayed in the same position then slowly fall asleep. The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful with only the sound of the bird chirping.

 

Sora opened her eyes to stare at the sky again. The sky was blue mix with white. Her peaceful time was disturbed by the noise coming from the students on the rooftop and the school’s ground.

 

Sora looked around then her eyes landed on a guy standing near the edge of the rooftop. She instantly stood up and rush to the rooftop; nothing was on her mind except for getting closed to him. She ran many flight of stairs before reaching the rooftop. Her breath was taken away due to too much running in which she hasn’t done in a long time.

 

She stared at the guy standing on the edge as she slowly walked to him. Students surrounding her started whispering which she ignored.

 

“What do you think you’re doing standing on the edge of this rooftop? Don’t you know that you’ll die if you take one more step?” Sora spoke.

 

“Isn’t that’s what suicide is?” The man replied.

 

“Do you think committing suicide will solve all the problems?”

 

“What do you know? You never experienced being bully before.”

 

“How do you know I haven’t? How can you be so sure I was never bully?”

 

“Whatever!” He took one step forward which caused Sora to speak quickly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter