Chapter 11

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gossip, whispers and even rumors about Sora was spreading like wild. How horrible would you feel if it happens to you? Faults information about you can damages your reputation and self esteem. It may be entertaining for some, but definitely torture for the subject.

 

Every student in the classroom keep staring at Sora as she paid no attention to the teacher.

 

“She acts so almighty, but I bet she’s a outside of school!” says a girl to her seatmate.

 

“Yeah… She probably lost her ity already” she replied.

 

Sora heard everything but choose to ignored them. Whatever it is that they’re talking about, she could no longer care. When dismissal came, she left her seat and walked up to the teacher.

 

“Miss Kim, I hope everything is alright for you at this school.” Mr. Lee said.

 

“It is fine songsaengnim. Is there anything I can help you with?” Sora asked.

 

“Nothing. You can go.” Mr. Lee replied.

 

Sora respectfully and politely bow before heading toward the door to leave.

 

----

 

Upon reaching the cafeteria entrance, stares and glares were turned to her. Her eyes immediately shut, taking a deep breath and relaxed herself.

 

The entire hall burst into loud whisper and gossip continued to spread like wild. Sora forced herself into the lunch line; however, she changed her mind and headed for the door.

 

 “You’re better off with a homeless! I bet you guys would look great together!” a girl yelled.

 

“Yeah! You deserve each other! Bunch of filthy disgraceful people!” says another.

 

‘So that’s what all those rumors are all about! I swear people need to grow up! And where did they get the idea of me and the homeless guy?’ she thought to herself an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter