Chapter 8

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO went back to their lounge located in the school with Kai pissed and annoyed. He kicked the door before slumping down onto the sofa.

 

“That Sora girl has such nerve to say that out loud…” Sehun sighed after sitting on the couch next to Kai, looking at the TV screen.

 

“That’s the second, just for a month too…” Luhan muttered.

 

“Why do I feel like I’ve met her somewhere before?” Lay tilted his head trying to think.

 

 “Who care, hyung? I’m so gonna make her life at this school a living hell.” Kai fumed. The skin around his eyes creased like a wrinkled shirt; evidence of anger seems to linger the air surrounding him.

 

"Us? ? What about her? She should look at herself in the mirror first before talking!” they watch and listen to him rant.

 

“It should be the other way around, Kai. Stop bullying others just because you want to. Try being in their shoes and you’ll understand why everyone is against bullying…and why she said all that to us.” D.O speak quietly, yet everyone in the longue can still hear him.

 

“She deserve it for trash talking about us.” Kai pumped his fist in the air as if he is punching someone.

 

“Look like someone got herself a red card…” the youngest said and nudged the person on the other side of him. “What do you think, hyung?”

 

Xiumin just sat there with one leg over the other, arms crossed on his chest, and eyes completely shut. He was never into the bullying part the younger ones do. He’s that person that find almost everything uninteresting; however, he dislikes the idea of giving out red card just to give everyone else the opportunity to bully others. He does not like using violence as a solution but couldn’t hold it against his best friend every time he torments a student.

 

“Hyuunngggg?” Sehun shook him. “Are you sleeping again?”

 

“Why?” he mumbled, still with eyes close sounding uninterested.

 

“Do you think that girl will survive this year?”

 

“Probably…She looked pretty strong.”

 

Kai stopped his movement and look at his hyung and Sehun.

 

Sehun straightened up and faced him. “Really? How do you know?”

 

“Xiumin hyung can always tell, and whatever he says it become true. Sometimes I wonder if you’re a fortune teller.” Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

“It’s just my guts. I’m ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter