Chapter 10

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora walked back to class as if nothing happened. She pretended that she didn’t see the incident in the hall way; however, she was shocked to see her desk overflowing with nasty and mean words written on it.

 

She looked around the classroom to see no one with guilty look on their faces.

 

Sora stopped in front of her desk and examined the words. As she scanned her desk, her eyes stopped on her damage notebook. She looked up at everyone and showed them an amused smile. “You think this will hurt me or do any damage to me? I’m guessing you all did this because I got the red card? I thought students at this school is very smart not dumb.”

 

No one uttered a word, but there were still occasional glares coming from the girls.

 

“You should know who you’re dealing with.” Sora walked to the front and seated at the teacher’s desk. She waited for the teacher to come in as she played on her phone.

 

“You’re not allowed at the teacher desk. If you’re not going to sit at your desk, then get out of here.” The girl seated at the front stood up.

 

Sora ignored the words coming out of as she continued to played on her phone.

 

“What is your problem, ?” she spoke again.

 

“My problem? You. All of you. And how pathetic you all are. You got a problem with that?”  She state irritated.

 

“Yes! We wouldn’t have to do all this if you didn’t insult EXO.”

 

“Huh! I didn’t know you all are dogs following such pathetic masters calling themselves GOD of the school.” She looked at her nails then at the girl sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter