Chapter 7

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora instantly squinted as she stared at a row of twelves guys who caught her sight. Twelve guys were walking, more like gracefully striding towards her. The one in the middle who lead the others was extremely attractive and charming. The rest who trailed him were equally handsome guys with irresistible aura.

 

They ended up turning the entire school into a fashion runway, carrying themselves really well in suits and furs with so much finesse and demeanor. A large mass of girls followed them with twinkling eyes and gaping mouths, and could almost fall on their knees as if the guys were so kind of idol, or in this case GODS.

 

‘What are they? Some of kind of GOD or something? Tch!’ Sora shook her head, not approving of the group of guys. She suddenly grabbed a random student by his collar as the crowd passed by. “Who are they?”

 

“That’s EXO. They’re the second generation after the original F4! They rule the school!” he spoke.

 

“That’s their leader, Suho and Kris…They usually divided into two groups. One group is in China while the other stay here. But this year, they come together as one.” he pointed.

 

“The two guys with the baby face are Luhan and Minseok. Minseok go by the name Xiumin. Only people who are closed to him can call him Minseok. They are the two oldest out of the twelves. Along side them are Chen, Lay and Tao. Four of them are Chinese members while the other two are Koreans. The others on the right of Suho is Kai, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They are the one who stay here while the other used to live and study in China.” he pointed again.

 

“They’re the GOD of this school!”

 

‘Seriously? They’re just average people who thought furs are cool! Puhleaasseee!’ 

 

“GOD my ! More like the Fuggest Devils!” she chuckled.

 

Then the one of the guy stopped. Just like her, Kai’s hearing is at its best when it comes to trash talks. He walked back and stood in front of her.

 

“Yah! Let go of me!” the student whispered and begged, so she released him.

 

Sora found herself standing in front of one of the EXO’s member, Kai, almost leveling his gaze. He was just 2 inches taller than her. His eyes were set on her and she happily returned the favor with a raised eyebrow.

 

“What did you say?” Kai asked.

 

“Which part?” she looked away for a bit, then back to him. “The “GOD my ”?” the hall gasped. “Or… The “Fuggest Devils”?” she emphasized the word.

 

Kai smirked, Lay gawked, Xiumin looked confused at her, while Sehun leaned closer to Kai. He whispered something to him which she obviously didn’t hear.

 

“Ahhhh!” Kai mused and examined her. “The new girl eh?”

 

Sora saluted and crossed her arms on her chest, not forgetting to flash them a mock smile.

 

“And definitely got an attitude! Interesting!” he added.

 

“I’m glad that my existence proved to be worthwhile, you’re very much welcome!” she eyes smiled and turned to close her locker but it was slammed right in front of her.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter