Chapter 5

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora woke up early to prepare herself for her first day at a public school today. She wore the uniform the school gave her on the day she went to register. Sora put her contacts aside and wore her glasses and walked out the house.

 

Sora decided to walk instead of taking public transportation; however, she would ask directions from random strangers and followed every instruction. Just like her brother said the other night, the school was only a 10 minutes walk.

 

To kill the boredom she was feeling, she took out her phone and exchanged messages with her brother and friends. She was too caught up into her conversation that she failed to notice the traffic light turned green.

 

“Hey watch out!” Someone yelled, yanking her backpack back bringing her with it which caused her face to landed in someone’s chest.

 

“Woah what just happened?” Sora looked up to see a guy, wearing the same school uniform as her standing beside her.

 

“Pay attention next time. You almost got ran over.”

 

“Uh! Thank you.” She stepped back and bowed her head slightly before walking ahead of him once the light turned red.

 

“That was awkward.” She shrugged it off and continue walking.

 

Sora reached the school and the main entrance welcomed her. ‘Not bad!’ she praised considering how she never stepped foot into a public school before. Thinking she will be attending an ordinary school just like how every ordinary people are she was completely wrong. The school was luxurious with extremely well interior and exterior designs. Shinhwa truly lived up to its name and brand as a prestigious academy.

 

SUV, Limousines and Sport cars speed down the road with students slowly coming out. Some were playing cool while other were running. Girls were just like how those dramas describe, fixing their makeup, styling their hair and looked at their nails like those spoil rich brats. However, those girls are spoil rich brats. Sora knew right away what this school consisted of. There’s a chance she might get bully because she is the newbie of the school and she knew that.

 

Sora snuck her hands into her pockets before proceeding to the principal’s office. However, on the way there all eyes were on her. Every person she met along the hallway either stare at her or gossiped about her. Just as she was about to knock on the door, her path was blocked by four girls. Sora raised her eyebrow, staring at them.

 

“Can I help you?” She asked with an annoyed tone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter