Chapter 9

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora hesitantly rose from her bed and dragged herself to take a shower as the sun shine, starting a new day. On her way to the bathroom, she heard a cough coming from her grandpa bedroom’s. She stopped, cracking the door opened slightly bit and let one eye peek through the opening.

 

Her heart sank at the sight of her beloved grandfather’s old and sick body ironing her uniform. She slowly raised her hand to cover her raging chest. It feels like someone is stabbing her chest seeing her grandfather slowly drift away. Her heart pound quickly.

 

Chanhee suddenly raised the last piece of her uniform which was her skirt. “All done! A beautiful uniform for a beautiful girl.”

 

Sora closed the door then went straight to the bathroom. She leaned against the door after closing it and looked up to the ceiling. She let out a long sigh. Her grandpa who is sick and isn’t getting any better is doing her job of ironing her uniform every morning put her in guilt. ‘Yeye, I’m sorry for being such a bad granddaughter.’ She shook the negative thought away and took a bath.

 

She looked in the mirror after changing into her uniform. “What would I do without you, yeye?” She sighed.

 

She went to the kitchen, giving her grandpa a kiss on the cheek. “Good morning, yeye.” She sat down.

 

“Good morning sunshine.” Chanhee greeted.

 

“Here you go!” he handed her a bowl of rice.

 

“Thank you, yeye.” She said in her softest voice.

 

The morning meal was utterly silent. No one said a word as the sound of chopsticks hitting the bowl.

 

Then an image of her grandfather ironing her uniform cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter