Chapter 13

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora entered The Empress for the first time since she’s been in Korea. The place however, still looked exactly the same as it was two years ago. Waiters and waitresses recognized her and greeted her as she entered the place.

 

Sora smiled as she looked around the place. “This place is still the same as ever.” After wondering around Hongdae the whole day to cleared her mind from everything that is happening around her, she decided to visited The Empress. The young chef has finally showed herself in front of her employees once again after being gone for so long.

 

“Young miss, you’re here.” One of the waitress came up to her with a smile.

 

“It’s good to be back.” She waves then skipped to the kitchen.

 

“Was that young miss?” a waiter asked and she nodded.

 

=====

 

“I’m just gonna walked around for a bit and I’ll be right back.” Lay stood up from his seat and walked out of the VIP room.

 

“It feel so suffocated in there today, somehow. Maybe walking around for a bit would help.” He thought.

 

He walked to the garden with different type of flowers planted around the place. The young chef who love flowers decided to have a garden behind the restaurant where anyone can go to get fresh air. Especially if the person needed sometimes alone. And at this time, Lay really need the time alone.

 

He sat on the bench, closing his eyes as he breathes in the fresh air and the smell of flowers surrounding him.

 

The garden was quiet with no one around to his liking. It was quiet and peaceful until a voice interrupted him.

 

“Fancy seeing you here, Yixing.” He opened his eyes before looking behind him to see a feminine figure walking toward him.

 

“Sora!” He stood up abruptly.

 

The you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter