Chapter 15

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the night at the restaurant, Sora decided to spend the weekend at her brother’s place-not forgetting to inform her grandfather in case the old man become worry of his granddaughter’s whereabouts. Jaejong own a luxurious pad with a huge kitchen enough for Sora to spend her time in the place to cook, bake and etc.

 

When Monday came, Jaejong took her to school. He used the convertible black Maserati and as it stopped on the side of the school, all eyes went to it in an instant. Heads were moving to scan the expensive car, even craning their necks to take a closer look.

 

Sora sighed while fixing her backpack. “Ge, this is a bad idea.”

 

“Wae? Are you embarrassed to be with me? Or are those kids giving you a hard time?” Jaejong pointed at the passed by kids.

 

“Look ge…” she faced him. “They only know that I’m a commoner’s granddaughter who can’t afford anything. This right here?” she pointed at the car. “Is screaming gossip for me. Especially when they can see who the driver is. Good idea to convert the roof down, ge.”

 

“Really?” her brother grinned. “Why don’t you tell them the truth? Show them how powerful you are! Let them know who the real Kim Sora is!”

 

“And let them turn me into a joke, calling me names and spreading false rumors? No thank you, ge.” She dropped her shoulders with a long sighed. “I think I’m getting used to it though. Besides, I can see things in a new way and experience things I’ve never had before…”

 

Jaejong felt joyful and proud for his sister, yet there is still an uncertain feeling. The kind heart and sweet girl whom everything she touches turned into something valuable, slowly crashing down.

 

“When things become hard for you, I’m always here to lend you a hand, mei.” He reached for her hand, giving it a light and gentle squeeze.

 

“It is time for me to learn how to be independent and not rely on people now. I’m very thankful to everyone, but there will be a time no one will be there for me so I must learn. Thank you ge.” She smiled an angelic smile toward her older brother.

 

He pulled his hand back and chuckled. “My baby sister is growing up so fast. I wonder where all the time went.”

 

“It did go by so fast.” She grabbed the strap of her backpack and shifted to the door. “I have to go now, ge. Bye bye.”

 

“Have a good day at school, mei.” He waved then grabbed his phone from his pant pocket. “I must do something about her school issue though…” he sighed.

 

While Sora move away from the car, whispers and murmurs came in different directions; but all she can think of was how to survive the day without receiving any bruises. Lay on the other hand saw her as soon as she got out of the car, and after seeing it swerve in reverse and disappearing through the exit, he immediately went to her side. “Was that Jaejong ge?” he asked.

 

“Yes it was. Why are you here, Yixing? People will talk…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter