Chapter 3

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jaejoong drove, Sora spent the entire time looking out the window and watched the scenery surrounding the area. If not for her amused reactions and loud exclaim, it would’ve been a silent trip for the two siblings.

 

“It’s nice to see you again. I miss you, your smiles and the sound of your laughs. It feels so empty when you’re not here.” He turned to looked at his sister.

 

“Gege, eyes on the road.” She continued. “I miss you too ge. But you know how busy it is in China. I don’t want ma and ba to get tired from all the work. I feel happy and excited to be here again.” Her brother smiles the warmest smiles, feeling proud about his younger sister with her generous actions.

 

Her brother turned back to the road before turning into a corner. Jaejoong stepped on the gas and the engine roar; however, he slow down after passing many cars and reaching their destination.

 

The sport car came into a stop followed by a row of SUV with their parents’ in one them. Sora looked around, realizing she wasn’t in the same area her grandfather used to live anymore.

 

“Something wrong, mei?” her brother asked,

 

“This isn’t where grandpa live. Why are we here, gege?” she nervously looked back at him.

 

Sora watch Jaejoong removed his seatbelt and jumped out of his car. He walked around then ended up on the door on her side and opened it.

 

“Are we taking a tour or something?” she looked up to him as he held out his hand for her to take.

 

“No mei mei. This is where grandpa live after grandmother had passed away years ago.”

 

Her brother escorted her to the front door after she placed her hand in his. Her parents followed behind with a smile on their face. They ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter