Chapter 4

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side of the city, 12 boys gathered and were having the time of their life. Unlike Sora who was stuck at home with her grandpa, these 12 boys were partying their butts off. People who used to go to Shinhwa high would called them the next generation of F4, but these boys has change the tradition. Shinhwa no longer has 4 flower boys taking over the school; however, there are 12 boys. They are so good looking that girls are falling left and right for them. These boys live and breathe money and power.

 

Wu YiFan, better known as Kris is one of the leader and the heir to the large Wu Industries. His family own many car dealerships throughout Korea and Canada. He spent most of his times with the rest of the EXO boys since his parents are always overseas for work. He is the only son in the Wu’s household which has a huge responsibility.

 

As one of the leader of the team, he uses his power to rule the school along side Suho. Though the leader of the team usually is the one who gave out the red cards, Kris is the one who is watching from the side and never interfere.

 

Kim Joonmyeon aka Suho, he is another leader of the clan. His family owns many hospitals spreading through Korea and China. People called him the guardian of the team because he is always there to guide them and care for them like a mother. Despite the reputation of a leader, he is the kindest heart along with Xiumin, one of the oldest in EXO.

 

Kim Minseok aka Xiumin, he has a very kind heart. Although he looked fierce, he cares for the people and the surrounding much more than he care about himself. Xiumin who is generally quiet but has a soft spot for his friends. His family owns the biggest music label in the entertainment industry. Though he would rather hang around his friends then be into music.

 

Xi Luhan, one of the biggest player in EXO. He has the ability to attracted many girls without the intention to do so. Although he’s a player, Luhan also has a kind heart. He would never participate in the bullying his dongsaeng do and always watched from aside.

 

Being a son of the CEO of many big and famous universities in China and Korea, he is incredibly interes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter