Chapter 14

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good thing it was a Friday; Sora won’t have to deal with the entire population of Shinhwa High for the next two days.  It’s freedom all over again. Not that she didn’t have freedom before.

 

There’s no school, no homework, and most of all no bullying, peace at last. She didn’t have to worry about those things anymore as the weekend came by.

 

But old habits die hard. Her feet were itching for a favorite place…The Empress.

 

She was in her room when she suddenly walked toward her closet and rummaged anything that is looking good enough for her to go out. Her mother made sure she has enough decent clothes to wear knowing her daughter who doesn’t care about her appearance as it is not as important to her as one’s feeling, will not pack them. ‘Thank you, mother.’ She smiled.

 

Sora spotted a floral dress with a black low-top high heel boots. She slipped on the clothes before tying her hair into a bun. ‘This will do for today!’ After checking herself in front of a tall mirror, she grabbed her phone, cross-body bag and went out the door after informing her grandfather her whereabouts.

 

It officially marks her first night out in Seoul. Sora bravely took a cab and told the driver to head for The Empress. She looked outside the window and scanned the place to see couples, groups of friends, hippies, teenagers, and every generation was in attendance. There was night market on the side of the street, b-boy performing in a corner.

 

Sora entered the restaurant after paying the driver and headed for the kitchen to check on her kitchen staff. She has always been the hard working young girl her parents talked about. And to prove them right, she always works her off to make her parents proud.

 

“Young miss, do you have any new recipe to teach us today?” one of the chef asked.

 

Sora smiled and turned to the said person. “I do, but I want to see what you all have created without me.”

 

“Well young miss, I just created a new recipe for a desert.” One of the head chef said.

 

“Really? Can you make it for me?”

 

“Of course.”

 

=====

 

“Guys! Lets go to The Empress. I’m craving for their food today!” Chanyeol shouted as he rubbed his stomach.

 

The guys were hanging out together on the Friday evening inside Suho’s mansion. Suho and Xiumin were talking to themselves before looking up to the younger one as he spoke up. The boys decided to have a sleep over for the weekend because they didn’t have anything to do for the next two days.

 

“Sure, I’m hungry too anyway.” Suho replied.

 

“I’m also lazy to cook, so let’s go.” D.O got up.

 

=====

 

It was a loud and noisy place considering how there are twelves boys in the VIP room. The boys were talking loudly as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter