Chapter 1

Exo V.S Me : F12 Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Born into one of the most powerful and wealthiest family in Beijing, she has all the money and status anyone could ask for. Money, luxurious cars, extravagant clothes, if you can name it, then she has it.

 

But unlike most teenagers, Sora is the complete opposite of a spoil rich brat. She is the wisest and most obedient daughter someone could wish for. Though she does wish to have freedom from time to time.

 

By noon, she manages to work and control everything that is needed at the restaurant her parents own. Impressive cooking skill with brain-full of new ideas for new dishes, she was admired by every staff in the restaurant.

 

Aside from the fact that she’s a good chef, she was selected to attend one of the best academy in Beijing; however, she rejected the offer and being home-school instead. Had it not for her parents, she could’ve started working full time at her parents’ restaurant already. Beside, she doesn’t want to attend classes when she already knows everything.

 

To sum it all up, Kim Sora is the definition of perfect.

 

Just like any other day, she spent her free times cooking and working at the restaurant. Even from afar, no one would even fail to notice the eye catching chef. Though Sora has gave up her position in the kitchen to someone else and manages the front. Sora has always been the attention of the restaurant. Her soft curls and light make up made her stand out even more.

 

“Ni hao, mei mei!” a close friend who is also an employee of the restaurant greeted and sat beside her as she walks out from the locker room after changing into her work clothes before starting her ship.

 

“Ni hao!” She nodded.

 

“Hey there!” says another worker, she nodded again.

 

Before she knows it, the restaurant start flooding with customers coming in and out. Sora just sat there, crossing her arms on the counter, and watches everyone doing their job. ‘It’s pretty busy today.’

 

“Do you guys need any help?” She asks a worker beside her.

 

“If it’s not too much to ask from you…”

 

Sora stood up and get to work right away. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter