Chap16: , Hormonal, Horriffied

Fixing My Broken Mate

Jinyoung’s POV

 

So I’m carrying a baby.

 

Yep. It took me a while but I think I finally got it through my head that I am indeed pregnant.

 

How can I not? It has only been a month since the news was revealed to us and now I’m sporting a bit bigger baby bump.

 

I felt kinda strange when I woke up three weeks ago with Mark’s hand on my belly, gently caressing. I asked him what he was doing he replied, “you’re belly is bigger.” Shocked, I whipped my head down to my exposed stomach, and indeed it a bump could be seen clearly.

 

I cried then

 

Damn hormones.

 

I’m no cry baby but recently I’ve been crying over little things. Uncle Haejin said it was normal for pregnant people to be hormonal but I’m a man, for goodness sake! And on times like this, Mark would simply smile and hug me tenderly as he wipes my tears.

 

-oOo-

 

It’s the day I’m scheduled for another check-up with Uncle Haejin and see if everything’s okay. Like normal days, Mark would rouse me from sleep and help me to the bathroom to freshen up then to the kitchen to eat. But that day was different. I was upset over nothing and got really grumpy.

 

“Are you awake now?” Mark asked as he came into our room. He first went to open the windows before coming to me and kiss me good morning.

 

“Do you see me still sleeping?” I replied mordantly. In return, he chuckled and some messy hair covering my eyes.

 

“Aigoo, looks like someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed,” commented Mark. He was smiling brightly and it somewhat pissed me off so I glared at him and swatted his hand away.

 

He ignored my actions and, still with a smile, he stood up and tried to help me out of the bed. “Come, let’s get you in the bathroom so you can freshen up,” he said. For the second time, I smack his hands away.

 

“I can manage myself,” I grumbled. Mark was frozen for a good ten seconds before he stepped away and simply watched me get up. He stayed where he was and waited till I was inside the bathroom before I heard him sigh and left the room.

 

I quickly freshen up and changed into some comfortable clothes. I wore his oversized hoodie so I can hide my growing tummy. After changing, I made my way down to the kitchen. I froze on the stairs, however, when I saw many people, his pack members, all gathered in the common living room.

 

“Oh hyung, Jinyoung hyung is here,” I heard Yugyeom say. In no time Mark was beside me.

 

I glared at him. “Why didn’t you tell me you have a meeting down here,” I whined, “I could have stayed upstairs.”

 

“Well you kinda shove me away this morning so I wasn’t able to tell you,” said Mark, cautiously. “The meeting is actually over and we are all waiting for you,” he added. I turned to look at him confusedly. “This is a little overdue baby, but it’s about time I formally introduce you to the pack.”

 

With that said, Mark turned to his pack members giving me no time to protest. I wanted to object and beg him to let me retreat into our room but I never got the chance. He probably said something in their link coz the moment we got to the front, everyone else got quiet and focused on us.

 

“Everyone, first I would like to apologize because I should have done these months ago when I found him but, as you know, there were some problems I need to address before anything else. I hope everyone understands,” Mark began. I was stiffly standing beside him, holding his hand tightly as he spoke. “And now, let me formally introduce to you, my mate and your Alpha, Park Jinyoung.”

 

Mark tugged me to the front and I was feeling really nervous. How can I not? The house was flooded with people and there were even more outside. I was shocked even more when everyone began kneeling including my Uncle and his family and Mark’s friends.

 

“Welcome to Majestic Moon, Alpha Jinyoung,” they all greeted. I stared at Mark with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. The guy simply smiled at me and mouthed that I should greet them too.

 

“T-thank you. It’s nice to meet all of you,” I nervously greeted.

 

After that brief introduction, the people slowly lessened in the house. Mark led me to the kitchen where a tray of food was already waiting for me. I ate silently as I watched Mark and his friends bid goodbye to their pack members.

 

“Are you okay in there baby?” asked Mark as his head popped into the kitchen door. I ignored him and silently continued with my food. He sat on the chair beside me with a sigh. “Are you upset that I didn’t tell you about the pack meeting?” he asked. This time I turned and gave me that are you kidding me look. He sighed again.

 

“You could have at least warned me there were guests in the house,” I grumbled angrily then took a huge bite on the banana I was holding making me gag a little.

 

“Hey, slow down with the food, you’re gonna choke!” he scolded. I was surprised because his voice raised a little. I stopped chewing and without my permission, my eyes got teary as I stared disbelievingly at him. He must have realized what he did because his expression turned into guilty in seconds. “Baby I didn’t mean- ”

 

“I’m done eating,” I interjected, putting the banana down. I stood up hastily and was about to leave when he grabbed me and hugged me. “Let go, I wanna go upstairs!” I complained, hitting his chest. He wouldn’t budge though and still held me tight against him.

 

“Alphas, is everything okay?” asked Jaebum. With their werewolf senses, I’m pretty sure they heard us.

 

Mark dismissed him immediately saying everything was fine. He never let go of me and when Jaebum finally went back to the living room, Mark loosened his hug and cupped my face.

 

“I’m sorry, okay? Shh, don’t cry,” Mark cooed.

 

Me? Crying?

 

“I’m sorry if I raised my voice on you, I was just worried you’d choke over your food,” he continued to apologize. He hugged me once again, tucking my head on his shoulder as his other hand wiped my tears.

 

Yeah, I was actually crying. Damn tears flowing without my permission!

 

“And I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you about the meeting. I really intend to tell you but like I said, you practically shoved me away this morning and I don’t want to upset you even more so I let you be,”

 

“But you still did!” I told him, still saddened.

 

“I know and I’m sorry. I’m sorry, baby,” apologized Mark over and over again.

 

We stayed in that embrace longer than we should. We only parted when Bambam came in and told us Uncle Haejin called to say we need to be in the clinic in a few.

 

Mark grabbed me some food since I haven’t finished my breakfast. He told his friends to stay and look after the pack house. Luke wasn’t with us today so I kinda felt down too. He left the day before to spend the weekend with Mark’s family. I miss him already.

 

Arriving at the clinic, Uncle Haejin led us to the examination room. Like before, he took my vitals and noted them down. As long as there are no needles involved in these checkups I’m completely fine with it.

 

“Are you eating well Jinyoung-ah? No trouble so far?” Uncle asked. I was absorbed in eating the strawberries Mark brought for me so he answered instead.

 

“He’s eating well hyung, I always make sure of it. Though recently his food choices are getting weirder but that’s normal, right?” Mark queried. But I did glare at him when he said my food choices are weird. They are not! But they are both busy talking to notice my glare.

 

“That’s definitely fine Alpha, he’s seven weeks pregnant so it’s normal. What has he been eating anyway?” Uncle asked.

 

“He wants everything red – strawberries, watermelons, apples. He even asked me once to make the fried chicken red,” Mark supplied, chuckling as he wiped my mouth of strawberries. Both of them laughed when they saw the murderous look on my face. How dare they laugh at me!

 

“Let me remind you both again that since this baby is part werewolf and part human, the pregnancy is a bit longer for a werewolf but shorter in terms on human. Jinyoung is due in 3 more months so make sure he doesn’t stress himself and make sure he doesn’t fall or bump his tummy somewhere, okay? Jinyoung you should behave well,” my uncle reprimanded. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Of course I will, you need not remind me,” I grumbled. To my annoyance, Uncle patted my head like I was a puppy.

 

I stayed with my family for lunch after that since Mark said he has to go to see how things were in their company and I didn’t want to be alone. My Auntie cooked me a lot of delicious dishes and to my delight, they are all red! I need to tell Mark to learn from her so he’ll cook me anything in red too!

 

My Auntie and cousin walked me back to the pack house after lunch. I was alone then but I didn’t mind since I only plan to sleep. I bid them goodbye before retracting to our bedroom.

 

-oOo-

 

I didn’t know for how long I slept but when I woke up, I could hear Mark talking in his adjoining office. I wanted to come and greet him but I froze when I realized I was hard. Yep, waking up with a has been frequent for me. I usually resume lying on the bed and wait for it to calm down. I don’t really ask Mark to help me with it. I was embarrassed, mortified even, to ask first when it comes to ual acts. I know Mark can feel and sense it too when I’m being needy and he often offers to help me but as I said, I’m too embarrassed.

 

Now people will think it’s pathetic not to ask for ual favors since first, he’s my mate and second, we had done the act countless times already. But mornings are equally busy for Mark since he has things to do as the Alpha of the pack and I didn’t want to delay him or distract him with anything so I always tell him not to worry about it and that I’d simply wait for my hard on to wear off.

 

But that day seems different. I badly wanted to see Mark and hug him. I admit I was being a jerk that morning and I feel really bad. So ignoring my hard-on, I got out of the bed and went to his office.

 

“–don’t mess up. I don’t care if we don’t close a deal with that client, okay? We don’t need him. Now call Yugyeom and tell him to send over my appointments for next week. Yes… yes that’s all. Thanks Bam.”

 

Mark was on the phone. His chair was facing sideways to me so I had the opportunity to stare at him as he talked to Bambam on the line. With this, I can’t help but notice how tired he looked and how much work was waiting for him on his desk. He was practically drowned on papers and reports!

 

“How long do you plan to stand there?” Mark suddenly spoke. He was now facing me and he wore that beautiful smile featuring his canines. “Come,” he said. He held his hand out and without thinking twice, walked over to him and sat on his lap.

 

“You just woke up? How’s your nap?” he asked lovingly. I snuggled closer to his warmth.

 

“It was fine,” I replied. “Sorry to interrupt your work.”

 

“It’s okay, I need to take a break anyway,” he said, patting my back lightly. “You’re aroused, aren’t you? I can smell your arousal from here,” he commented and my face burned in embarrassment. “Do you need help with that?”

 

Due to my flustered face, I move closer to Mark to hide but my action also caused me to rub my stiffed lover region on his firm stomach. I whimpered then Mark growled.

 

“I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to–”

 

My words were cut off with soft lips covering my own. It was only a short kiss but damn it got me even harder.

 

“It’s okay. Do you want me to help you?” he asked again.

 

“I-it’s fine. I-ignore it please,” I said shyly, still trying to hide my flustered face in his shoulders. He was having none of it though. He gently tilted my head so I was staring at him, showing him how red my face was.

 

“Do not feel embarrassed to ask my help if you are in need. I am your mate and you are pregnant. It is natural that your urges are frequent than normal so don’t be shy to ask my help, okay? You’re my priority, baby. My work can wait.”

 

With that said, Mark resumed kissing me. Wasting no time, his tongue asked for entrance which I instantly gave. I let myself be handled when he suddenly stood up with me still attached to him.

One of the things I loved about him being a werewolf was the fact that despite our almost the same body proportions and built, he could carry me with ease. I love being manhandled by his strong warm arms.

 

We only stopped kissing when he gently laid me down on our bed. He made sure I was comfortable before he started to loosen the strings of my sweats.

 

“Mark, it’s okay. You don’t have to,” I told him, still embarrassed to feel needy, and ask him.

 

“I want to baby,” he said, he resumed kissing me. I whimpered in his lips when his hand found my hard member and began it. “Come to me when you need me, okay? I am your mate so never be embarrassed to ask even the smallest of things Jinyoung. Do you understand?”

 

“Y-yes, I –ah…! I u-understand,” I replied breathlessly.

 

Mark began to move south, scattering kisses on my neck down to my chest. I didn’t even notice when he rid me of the hoodie. He took a stop on my stomach where he paid more attention to kissing and caressing.

 

After kissing my tummy one more time, he resumed going lower until I can feel his breath ghosting over my . He took both of my thighs and spread them apart making me yelp in surprise. He kissed the inside of my thighs, nipping and the marks after he made them. I was made into a mess in no time.

 

“Oh my god…!” My hands flew to his hair and gripped it when he finally paid attention to my member. It started with gentle kisses and and the next thing I knew he had me whole in his mouth. My head was thrown back, body arching away from the bed as he continued to pleasure me. It was intense probably because I was feeling more sensitive than usual. Everything he did send me over the edge.

 

“M-Mark, I’m gonna c-come,” I panted, trying to hold out the impending .

 

Mark released me from his mouth. I watched as he ped his pants and lowered them along with his briefs. He was rock hard too. He positioned himself on top of me and grabbed both of our s together. He began them fast and hard. In no time, my body tremble and arched away from the bed as I in his hands. Seconds later he followed with a growl and heavy pants.

 

I lay in bed completely breathless. Mark dropped to my side to catch his breath as well. He kissed my neck and my jaw all the while his clean hand my tummy. “I’ll go get something to wipe you down,” he said before standing up and disappearing into the bathroom.

 

Mark proceeded on cleaning me. He was very careful and gentle as he cleaned and dressed me. He always was. That somewhat made me feel guilty because I have been really grumpy and upset with him since the morning and all he did was be nice to me. I felt really bad. I have relied on him far more than I should even though he’s really busy and in return, I did nothing but be a brat.

 

“Hey what’s wrong?” He asked once he settled down beside me on the bed again. “Did I hurt you? Are you hurt somewhere?” I only shook my head. “Then why are you crying?”

 

I’m crying?

 

I touched my cheeks and felt the tears were really pouring. “What’s wrong baby?” Mark asked again as he lied down next to me and hugged me.

 

“I’m sorry,” I began, burying my face on his neck, “I’ve been mean and upset to you this morning without any reason and I know I have made you upset too so I’m sorry.”

 

Mark hugged me tighter. “It’s fine Jinyoungie, I understand. You don’t have to apologize, okay? It’s your mood swings that’s making you react this way so I completely understand,” he replied, his hands busy caressing my back and my hair. “Now don’t cry anymore. If you’re sad, I’m sad too and so is our little angel in here,” he said as he touched my belly, “stop crying now Jinyoungie, okay? Are you hungry? Want me to cook you something?”

 

“C-can you make me red mashed potatoes?” I hiccupped through my tears, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

 

“Sure baby, anything for you,” he said then he kissed the tip of my nose.

 

And just like that, I’m happy again.