10fight

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin woke up with fluffy eyes and tired to make Taekwoon breakfast. She did her daily routine and went down to cook him food.

After 2 hours Hyemin heard Taekwoon coming down from the stairs so she prepared the table for him. Taekwoon came and sat down and said

“what did you make today Hyemin-shii~”?” He was acting like nothing Happened last night.

 

Hyemin pointed towards the pancake and jam in front of her.

“Are you angry about something?” Taekwoon asked her again and she ignored that question too.

“hyeminshii~ last night you were out so when did you return? Taekwoon asked her again taking the bite of the pancake.

 

“Hyemin looked at him and said “you know it well.”

“I forgot to tell you that I have to attend a reality show today and I wanted you to pack me lunch.” Taekwoon said.

 

“You already told me that and here is your lunch.” Hyemin said keeping Tiffin in front of him.

“But when did I tell you? I don’t remember.” Taekwoon whispered to himself.

 

“Ok Hyemin-shii I will be leaving now.” Taekwoon said and left the house.

Hyemin did all the work and sat on the couch when her phone rang.

 

“Hello Ravishii”

“Hyemin-aa if you are free can you come here. I am getting bored.”

“Where?”

“Jellyfish building.”

“Ohk I will be there in 1 hour.” Hyemin said and ended the call.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter