18 woke

False Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But she felt strong arms wrapped around her waist.

“What’s so good about him?” Leo asked while hugging her.

“He is just a loser. So why do you love him.” He asked her with tears in his eyes.

Hyemin felt guilt rushing all over her body. She made this cold and cruel guy cry.

“Why is that every girl I love doesn’t love me back but is in love with that loser?” He asked while turning her around and faced her.

Hyemin felt bad for him.

“He is innocent, he is sweet, he cares for everyone. That’s why everyone loves him.” Hyemin replied.

“BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND YOU FIRST.” He yelled.

“You are mine.” He said calmly.

He scared Hyemin a lot. She looked at him in disbelief.

Leo looked straight at her but soon his head started to pain and he fell down while holding his head.

“Leo-shi are you alright?” she knelt down and asked him.

“Ahh” He screamed in pain and then fainted. She got scared and took him to bed.

She touched his forehead and noticed that he was having fever. She went to the kitchen and brought a bowl of hot water and towel and then dipped the towel in the water and then kept it in his forehead but nothing was happening. She repeated the steps again and again and then fell asleep while holding his hands.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon woke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter